HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Are jerkoff and republican synonyms?
Posted by: Atom ()
Date: February 18, 2012 07:07AM

Believe in republican ideology? Well you should also believes this guys products will give you a iron like hardon, let you eat whatever you want and not gain weight and clean up all your mess with no scrubbing, no rubbing and no work.

Hope I dont get sued.

http://www.salon.com/2012/02/17/billionaire_romney_donor_uses_threats_to_silence_critics/singleton/

Frank VanderSloot is an Idaho billionaire and the CEO of Melaleuca, Inc., a controversial billion-dollar-a-year company which peddles dietary supplements and cleaning products; back in 2004, Forbes, echoing complaints to government agencies, described the company as “a pyramid selling organization."

Currently, he is the national finance co-chair of the Mitt Romney presidential campaign,

billionaires can use their bottomless wealth to intimidate ordinary citizens and media outlets out of writing about them — is to permit the wealthiest in America to thuggishly shield themselves from legitimate criticism and scrutiny.

Romney lavishly praised him this way: “Frank’s vision and sense of social responsibility is second to none and he never ceases to amaze me.” It merits much more attention that such a prominent and significant Romney backer is repeatedly using his vast wealth to bully reporters, bloggers, and activists out of writing about him with threats of frivolous though potentially bankruptcy-inducing legal claims.

He's got the face of a pedophile. You just can't trust those crazy Vandersloots.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2012 07:28AM by Atom.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Are jerkoff and republican synonyms?
Posted by: itchy ()
Date: February 18, 2012 08:21AM

Honestly, this crap goes on across all parties, we just don't always hear or know about it.

Vote to keep them out or uprise to kick them out. Billions of $ is no match for millions of angry voters.

Oh and he does look like a pedophile. Good call!

Posted by: JohnGalt338 ()
Date: February 18, 2012 08:57AM

No the Democrats would never ever have anyone who has questionable finances get involved in presidential politics. Well maybe just once and a while:

"Hillary Clinton fund-raiser Norman Hsu pleaded guilty Thursday to swindling investors out of $20 million while touting his inside access to Democratic Party big shots.

But Hsu, 58, did not admit to another charge: violating campaign finance laws by making contributions in other people's names. Hsu's lawyer Alan Seidler said his client wants to convince a jury he never reimbursed investors who wrote checks to his pet Democrats.

"He says he didn't do it," Seidler told reporters. "He just says it's a matter of principle.""

See also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Hsu

Date: February 18, 2012 09:20AM

Wasn't that the guy they caught with google maps?

I remember them looking up a sizeble donor and finding out their address was public housing in some CA shithole.

I digress that scum is intrinsic to both parties, but since republicans perch atop religious piety and moral supremacy, their hygincs make for more dramatic examples of hypocrisy.

Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: February 18, 2012 09:31AM

Well, with McSmack gone, I guess someone around here needed to pick up that ball and run with it. At least you are on the side of the good guys.

What if Vadersloot attempts to silence Atom through legal scare tactics? Will Atom stop posting?

Date: February 18, 2012 09:59AM

If they do, I don't settle, I go to the mat.

Date: February 18, 2012 10:10AM

Posted by: Barry O ()
Date: February 18, 2012 10:16AM

Romney is not fit to lead our fifty seven states as President.

Posted by: IDK ()
Date: February 18, 2012 10:35AM

Atom, Obama just hosted a $38,500 a plate dinner so dont give me your rich Republican bs. It goes on with both parties.

Posted by: Hay Zeus ()
Date: February 18, 2012 10:43AM

Judging by Atoms posts on this forum something tells me if he were a Billionaire he would be another George Soros or Warren Buffet. Using all the money he has to influence politics at the highest level for ideological causes.

Date: February 18, 2012 12:48PM

From your fingertips to god's iPad.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2012 05:20PM by Atom.

Posted by: goosepod ()
Date: October 08, 2023 06:51AM

YES!

Posted by: No but….. ()
Date: October 08, 2023 10:27AM

Democrat is synonymous with libtard which is synonymous with America Hater and pussy

Posted by: Blue tent ()
Date: October 08, 2023 12:15PM

Barry O Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Romney is not fit to lead our fifty seven states
> as President.

Yeah, the voters agree with you,

Posted by: So, yes! ()
Date: October 09, 2023 05:12AM

Every republican I ever net was a jerkoff.

Posted by: You are a dumbass ()
Date: October 09, 2023 05:30PM

So, yes! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Every republican I ever net was a jerkoff.

You can’t even spell you dumbfuck. I would call you a jerk off but since you have a limp penis you are incapable

Posted by: elastic rods ()
Date: October 10, 2023 08:19AM

You are a dumbass Wrote:
----------------------------------------------------

> You can’t even spell you dumbfuck. I would call
> you a jerk off but since you have a limp penis you
> are incapable

Wht are you such a jerkoff?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.