HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12345AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 5
Recent Forum Abuses
Posted by: Cary ()
Date: February 24, 2008 11:11AM

In the past couple days there has been a huge surge in the number of abusive posts.

In some cases the abusive poster has imitated the user name of other forum members.

These kinds of abuses will not be tolerated.

As usual, it seems that the abuse is being perpetrated by just one or two people.

I have just banned about 15 IP addresses that have been making abusive/fraudulent posts, but I fear there will be more to come. If you see a post that blatantly violates the rules of this forum I ask that you please notify me, especially if the abusive message has just recently been posted. If you are a registered user a link to "Report This Message" will be available at the bottom of each post. If you are not a registered user I'd ask that you please email a link to the message to cary@fairfaxunderground.com. I'd like to thank the users that have notified me of the most recent abuse, had it not been for you I would have never realized the severity of this incident.

Unfortunately I do not have the time to review every message that is posted here. In order to ensure that this forum remains a resource for the masses and doesn't degrade into a stomping ground for a few thugs it seems that it is time for me to tap some moderators. If you understand and agree with my philosophy on moderation and are interested in becoming a moderator for this forum please email me a few lines on why you think you'd make a good fit. Lurkers may certainly apply, in fact I'd prefer it.

If you have been banned and feel that it was not justified,
Please email me at cary@fairfaxunderground.com and I will investigate.

To the perpetrator of the recent abuse,
Please stop. Really. You're ruining it for everyone else.

- Cary (Admin, moderator, etc.)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2008 03:59AM by Cary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Recent Forum Abuses
Posted by: Margie ()
Date: February 24, 2008 12:35PM

Cary,
Thank- you for your quick response in resolving this issue. Hopefully, the perpetrator's will end the foolishness and business can return to normal.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: February 24, 2008 02:19PM

Cary Wrote:
> > I have just banned about 15 IP addresses that have been making abusive/fraudulent posts

Good.

Thank you.

Posted by: Expensive Jeans ()
Date: February 24, 2008 03:39PM

test

Posted by: test ()
Date: February 24, 2008 04:04PM

test

Posted by: 227e ()
Date: February 24, 2008 04:11PM

TheMeeper still posts. lol, lol, lol

Cary, people were posting on the redistricting thread using registered names, which showed up in black instead of blue, but still were exactly the same name. Only someone with access could have manipulated the site for that to occur. After they ran around the redistricting thread, they put the control back in place. The abuse began as an inside job, as they say. Then, there was retaliation, which is to be expected but, your little helpers are the culprits, as usual, when it comes to disrupting the redistricting thread.

But, you already know this. lol

Posted by: Eastsider ()
Date: February 24, 2008 04:30PM

I nominate TheMeeper, Genevieve, and Trickie as the first class of moderators.

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: February 24, 2008 04:43PM

I'd be honored to move threads to Off-Topic as appropriate!

Posted by: What? ()
Date: February 24, 2008 05:07PM

Trickie would be fine. The other two, bad choices. You might as well put Gravis in charge. Although, at least, he is probably more honest.

So you understand, a good moderator wouldn't make the following comment to a person grieving the death of a friend.

Genevieve (IP Logged)
Date: February 18, 2008 11:56PM

Damn, I hate when friends/family of the deceased show up in these threads. They ruin the fun.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: February 24, 2008 05:27PM

A Mod can say whatever they want, as long as they moderate this forum using its terms:

[Moderation]
From time to time it may be necessary to delete or alter certain messages to guarantee the quality of this informational resource. Moderation of Fairfax Underground is almost non-existent except in extreme circumstances. The grounds for moderation or deletion of a post are:

* Spam
* Posting complete garbage that has nothing to do with the topic or thread
* Personal attacks on other posters

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: February 24, 2008 05:28PM

I nominate me as God and shit.

Date: February 24, 2008 05:42PM

I don't know why I'm responding to obvious flame-bait, but allow me to explain in case there's actually a real person out there that is confused by the situation...

Occassionally some bored loser will slightly alter the name of a registered user. Then they use that altered name to create the appearance that a real registered user is the source of garbage posts. Someone was doing that here yesterday. If you see that sort of stuff happening, report the message, because then hopefully they will get banned like they did today.

227e Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TheMeeper still posts. lol, lol, lol
>
> Cary, people were posting on the redistricting
> thread using registered names, which showed up in
> black instead of blue, but still were exactly the
> same name. Only someone with access could have
> manipulated the site for that to occur. After they
> ran around the redistricting thread, they put the
> control back in place. The abuse began as an
> inside job, as they say. Then, there was
> retaliation, which is to be expected but, your
> little helpers are the culprits, as usual, when it
> comes to disrupting the redistricting thread.
>
> But, you already know this. lol

Date: February 24, 2008 05:54PM

227e Wrote:
"people were posting on the redistricting thread using registered names, which showed up in black instead of blue, but still were exactly the same name"

**Please provide details (Names and times). I am intrested in seeing this.
**********************************************************************************

Only someone with access could have manipulated the site for that to occur. After they ran around the redistricting thread, they put the control back in place. The abuse began as an inside job, as they say.

**** Cary is the administrator for this site. He pays all expense to operate this site and HE IS THE ONLY PERSON that has access to any controls on this site. So, do you stand by your statement "The abuse began as an inside job"? (Warning...It is not smart to pick a fight with the forum administrator, you'll always lose!)
Then, there was retaliation, which is to be expected but, your little helpers are the culprits, as usual, when it comes to disrupting the redistricting thread.
>
> But, you already know this. lol

****You obviously are trying to cause problems here! The culprit has been banned, these type of comments are not called for. (It can only lead to more problems)

Posted by: UpperWestSide ()
Date: February 24, 2008 06:19PM

I nominate Neen as moderator.

REStonPeace, you get the shit award.

Genevieve is a loose cannon. Just like REStonPeace. A marriage made in heaven.

Date: February 24, 2008 07:05PM

Really, we are a match made in heaven, I agree. I love my wife and I find it just as hot as a firebrand when she insults the families of accident victims. We had to purchase a new bed because the recent uptick in her online vitriol is so high that I find myself constantly and insatiably aroused.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: February 24, 2008 07:08PM

i nominate the leaders of Neutral Planet to keep this site clean.

[url
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Futurama#Brannigan_Begin_Again[/url] ]Grand Councilwoman Glab: What are your thoughts on this momentous occasion, Your Neutralness?
Neutral President: I have no strong feelings one way or the other.

*The Planet express ship is on a collision course with the Neutral planet.*
Neutral advisor: Your neutralness, it's a beige alert!
Neutral President: If I don't make it, tell my wife hello.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: February 24, 2008 07:29PM

How about yaa? Just imagine for a moment.

Date: February 24, 2008 07:37PM

RESton Peace Wrote:
> I love my wife and I find it just as hot as a
> firebrand when she insults the families of
> accident victims.

For christ's sake... I was just trying to point out that the threads lose objectivity (which is hard enough to maintain) when the friends/family of the deceased chime in.

As previously suggested, if you want to discuss how wonderful the victim was, try the online obits. They are a much better place for sharing memories and mourning your losses.

Posted by: Moderator? ()
Date: February 24, 2008 07:44PM

Okay....how about you try getting your frequent posters under control....like 496 who just posted on picture of a guy on the redistricting thread. You know who 496 is....hold him accountable.

Your own people aren't respecting you. They've read your post and are disregarding it...take charge as Moderator..block their IP's for a while until they learn how not to be trolls. Of course, that also means setting an example.

Date: February 24, 2008 08:09PM

Genevieve, that guy wasn't looking for condolences. He was understandably upset by the way you and others made a joke out of a young person's accidental death. Go back and read the thread. Glad you and REStonPeace are happy together but you both lack the civility required to fairly monitor anybody. You can’t even monitor yourselves.

Margie,
TheMeeper has access and you know it. Don't lie.
Margie, you wouldn't make a good moderator, either. You are too impulsive.

Date: February 24, 2008 08:13PM

Just use the Report feature.

By posting here, you are only giving them the recognition and negative attention that they are looking for.

Moderator? Wrote:
> Okay....how about you try getting your frequent
> posters under control....like 496 who just posted
> on picture of a guy on the redistricting thread.
> You know who 496 is....hold him accountable.
>
> Your own people aren't respecting you. They've
> read your post and are disregarding it...take
> charge as Moderator..block their IP's for a while
> until they learn how not to be trolls. Of course,
> that also means setting an example.

Posted by: Stop Lying ()
Date: February 24, 2008 09:01PM

Cut the shit.

On Feb 22, there were 20 posts on the redistricting thread beginning at 4:57 P.M. and 7:34 P.M. Most of these posts were made by imitating regular posters names. Then the next day, Feb.23 there were 20 more, again, most made by creating similar names as the people posting there.

In retaliation a couple of posts were put on other threads imitating TheMeeper's and Genevieve's names. These posts were quickly removed. Why? Because TheMeeper removed them. But, nothing has been done to rectify the redistricting thread. Why? Because they hope to scare away people from posting on that thread. This site is run by a couple of cowards. They have been harassing that thread for months.

Stop lying.

Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: February 24, 2008 09:33PM

This is old news. Selective posts have been deleted for years. I don't know if it's Cary, Meep, or whoever, but it's been going on for a minute. When assholes were registering names similar to mine and making fun of the fact I was going to jail, neither cary or anyone else did anything about it. Now that it happened to RES' wife, suddenly something must be done. Why, you ask? Because RES (like I've always maintained) has Admin. priviledges. Either that or RES complained to Cary, and he deleted the posts. It's not a conspiracy, it's just common knowledge that any idiot would notice.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: February 24, 2008 09:40PM

all that time spent on my last photoshop for nothing........ damnnnn

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: February 24, 2008 10:22PM

No one needs to post crap in the redistricting threads and if your pic was removed I'm not surprised... it just causes problems. Leave them alone and everyone is happy, they don't start posting BS about admin privileges that don't exist, and people don't get banned for trolling the redistricting thread.

inkahootz: no one had admin privileges except Cary... maybe if you hadn't threatened people and made a fool of yourself you'd have gotten better treatment.

Cary: one suggestion I have is creating a "Fairfax County Schools" subforum and move the relevant threads there. That way those topics would be out of sight/out of mind for the trollers, and it may add an appropriate organization remedy anyway.

Posted by: Privileges ()
Date: February 24, 2008 10:53PM

pgens, you're wrong. Cary is not the only name with privileges. For example, TheMeeper has privileges. Sorry you aren't in the loop.

Date: February 24, 2008 11:07PM

inkahootz Wrote:
> Now that it happened to RES'
> wife, suddenly something must be done. Why, you
> ask? Because RES (like I've always maintained) has
> Admin. priviledges. Either that or RES complained
> to Cary, and he deleted the posts. It's not a
> conspiracy, it's just common knowledge that any
> idiot would notice.

Sorry inkahootz, but your theory is incorrect. A regular (neither RES nor myself) reported those posts made under the name Genivieve. That is why they were removed.

I'm sorry that many forum users continue to believe that certain regulars are targeting the redistricting thread. The thread itself doesn't bother me; I have no interest in the topic and therefore do not read the posts. But I do not understand where these paranoid accusations come from. As Cary as explained, the posts that caused complaints were from a select number of people whose IP addresses have now been blocked. What else is there to say?

Date: February 24, 2008 11:09PM

Um ok, I enjoy the attacks on my wife here, it gives us stuff to talk about besides crochet, and despite having cary's personal contact info I have not contacted him in months, and due to my wedding I was not only not posting, but wasn't even reading this site when you went to jail. But even with all that, my shadow admin abilities enter into the fray.... I am flattered that multiple parties believe I not only have admin rights on cary's server, but that I even know cary well enough to ask for such a thing. Being a sysadmin, I can assure you the last thing I want when I get home is to admin someone else's mess for free. And believe me, plasma ring champion, I would have all your posts deleted forthwith if I was given those awesome powers.

But I believe we all enjoyed knowing you were fending off gang members in jail.... feel free to go back and tell us all in advance.

Date: February 24, 2008 11:10PM

Just for the record, I do not crochet.

Date: February 24, 2008 11:11PM

Privileges Wrote:
> pgens, you're wrong. Cary is not the only name
> with privileges. For example, TheMeeper has
> privileges. Sorry you aren't in the loop.

no, pgens is correct and the only person in your loop is you.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: February 24, 2008 11:20PM

stop hating

Date: February 25, 2008 02:31AM

Look I don't give a fuck. I was simply stating that there are either other parties w/ admin. powers or there is favoritism. I could care less whether you guys like me or not.

Date: February 25, 2008 03:44AM

Look, we don't give a fuck. We were simply pointing out that you are having paranoid delusions and assigning power to individuals who have none. We could care less if you know that we don't like you.

Date: February 25, 2008 08:58AM

Hey Pgens, who appointed you the grand poobah? Eat a dick douchebag

-
Date: February 25, 2008 09:17AM

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2010 08:33PM by inkahootz.

Date: February 25, 2008 10:24AM

inkahootz Wrote:

> How is it a paranoid delusion when your wifey's
> offensive posts were obviously deleted. I was
> simply stating a fact of record.

She made offensive posts that were deleted? Wouldn't that mean everyone is subject to offensive posting moderation?

> Obviously freedom of content does not apply when it comes to you guys.

You just said she had offensive stuff deleted. I don't remember her posting anything offensive enough to rise to deletion but I'll take your word for it if you said it "obviously" happened. There, you win, you and she both get your offensive stuff deleted. Now what is your point?

Date: February 25, 2008 10:50AM

His point is that a third bottle of Jameson's at this time of the day is the most effective way to propagate bizarre and incoherent ranting arguments that manifest his paranoid delusions.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2008 10:50AM by RESton Peace.

Date: February 25, 2008 11:07AM

If you guys don't settle down I am going to have to phone the moderators. I'm serious.

Don't put me to the test.

k
Date: February 25, 2008 12:28PM

k

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2010 12:57PM by inkahootz.

Posted by: cameron ()
Date: February 25, 2008 12:41PM

inkahootz is right on this one so cease and desist.

Date: February 25, 2008 01:08PM

inkahootz Wrote:
> It was in
> reference to the posts written by the fake
> Genevieve and Meeper. They were uncalled for, and
> therefore deleted after they reported the message.
> That's their right, but if you can't take
> shit...DON'T DISH IT!

lol. when did anyone give anyone rights on the internet?

Date: February 25, 2008 01:14PM

Inkahootz, I DID NOT REPORT THE POSTS MADE BY "GENIVIEVE". RES DID NOT REPORT THE POSTS MADE BY "GENIVIEVE". I don't know what else I can say.

Date: February 25, 2008 01:38PM

Fine...enough said, but somebody arbitrarily decided to drop them for whatever reason. It's a dead issue and a mute point. Nobody plays favorites and we all play fair. Yeah...and America has not bombed over 30 nations in the last sixty years...RIGHT!!!!!!

Yo G, I never inferred that YOU necessarilly reported them.

Date: February 25, 2008 02:16PM

For the record: I notified Cary regarding the abusive/fraudulent posts.

To the Redistricting folks: The administrator has banned the IP addresses responsible for disrupting the redistricting thread the it. The accusation of virus, I.P targeting and “It all being an inside job” is not only ridiculous, but is also a Personal attacks on the Cary , and should not be tolerated.

To the Registered Poster- If you are disregarding Cary’s post, then you are disrespecting Cary…it’s that simple

To Cary: You have invested a lot of time and money to make this site a success. If the “Thugs” continue using it as a stomping ground, and Posters continue being disrespecful, I encourage you to shut the site down. I’m sure you have better things to do with your time and money!!!!!!

Posted by: cameron ()
Date: February 25, 2008 02:30PM

LOL, margie.... I've seen the light. Hallaluhia.

Date: February 25, 2008 02:59PM

inkahootz Wrote:
>
> Yo G, I never inferred that YOU necessarilly
> reported them.

Thank goodness, I was beginining to think I was going to have to meet you under the plasma to convince you of my innocence. :-)

Posted by: Found a Moderator! ()
Date: February 25, 2008 03:20PM

UpperWestSide Wrote:
> How about yaa? Just imagine for a moment.

He could be the moderator,if he promises to stop disrupting the redistricting thread with his "Great Cornholio" post! How long was he banned for this time?

Date: February 25, 2008 03:28PM

s

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2010 06:57AM by inkahootz.

Date: February 25, 2008 04:10PM

Ha, was that yaa? But he couldn't have been working alone? Although a prolific poster, a few of the fake posts took more time than his limited attention span would ever permit. Also, a teenage boy in the states would never refer to his ‘butt’ as a ‘bum‘. I've only heard 'bum' used in that way by Brits/Canadians/Aussies.

Posted by: OhTheIrony ()
Date: February 25, 2008 08:12PM

496 Wrote:
> Hey Pgens, who appointed you the grand poobah? Eat
> a dick douchebag

Title of thread: Recent Forum Abuses

Date: February 25, 2008 09:43PM

OhTheIrony Wrote:
> 496 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hey Pgens, who appointed you the grand poobah?
> Eat
> > a dick douchebag
>
> Title of thread: Recent Forum Abuses

Oh,give me a fuckin break!!!! Looks like things are getting back to normal so STFU. If you can't handle it then leave!!! (some people are such assholes...really)

Posted by: OhTheIrony ()
Date: February 25, 2008 09:46PM

Margie Wrote:
> OhTheIrony Wrote:
> -----
> > 496 Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Hey Pgens, who appointed you the grand
> poobah?
> > Eat
> > > a dick douchebag
> >
> > Title of thread: Recent Forum Abuses
>
> Oh,give me a fuckin break!!!! Looks like things
> are getting back to normal so STFU. If you can't
> handle it then leave!!! (some people are such
> assholes...really)

And you're campaigning for a moderator spot here? LOL. Cary, you might want to reconsider!

Date: February 25, 2008 10:09PM

OhTheIrony Wrote:
> And you're campaigning for a moderator spot here?
> LOL. Cary, you might want to reconsider!

LOL...ya..right...Get your head out of your ass!!!!

Date: February 25, 2008 10:21PM

Margie is my hero.
Ohtheirony? A complete and utter douchebag.
Make like an egg and beat it already.

Date: February 26, 2008 12:52AM

Take note.

‘496’ wrote :
“Hey Pgens, who appointed you the grand poobah? Eat a dick douche bag .”

‘OhTheIrony’ wrote:
“Title of thread: Recent Forum Abuses”

The irony hit a raw nerve with Margie so she impulsively lashed out:
“Oh,give me a fuckin break!!!! Looks like things are getting back to normal so STFU. If you can't handle it then leave!!! (some people are such assholes...really)”

‘OhTheIrony’ replied:
“And you're campaigning for a moderator spot here? LOL. Cary, you might want to reconsider!”

Margie:
“LOL...ya..right...Get your head out of your ass!!!!”

Posted by: Moderator ()
Date: February 26, 2008 08:13AM

Margie Wrote:
> OhTheIrony Wrote:
> -----
> > 496 Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Hey Pgens, who appointed you the grand
> poobah?
> > Eat
> > > a dick douchebag
> >
> > Title of thread: Recent Forum Abuses
>
> Oh,give me a fuckin break!!!! Looks like things
> are getting back to normal so STFU. If you can't
> handle it then leave!!! (some people are such
> assholes...really)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Margie, We are trying to show some flexibility during this transition, but, please refrain from using profanity on the main forum. Thank you, and have a wonderful day!

Posted by: O-M-G!!!! ()
Date: February 26, 2008 02:22PM

(Yawn) Your story has grown tiresome!

Date: February 26, 2008 03:16PM

Moderator Wrote:
> Margie, We are trying to show some flexibility
> during this transition, but, please refrain from
> using profanity on the main forum. Thank you, and
> have a wonderful day!

shut the fuck up.

Date: February 27, 2008 08:19AM

Where is the love?????

Date: February 27, 2008 08:50AM

Yes….where is the love?

Margie, Gravis…the sun is out, you’ve got your health…well, physical health, that is!

Suggest leaving the keyboard and going outside ....breath some fresh air.

I’ll take care of FU during your absence. Have a wonderful day

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2008 11:30AM by Moderator.

Date: February 27, 2008 12:48PM

Moderator Wrote:
> Yes….where is the love?
>
> Margie, Gravis…the sun is out, you’ve got your
> health…well, physical health, that is!
>
> Suggest leaving the keyboard and going outside
> ....breath some fresh air.
>
> I’ll take care of FU during your absence. Have a
> wonderful day

shut the fuck up.

Date: February 27, 2008 02:00PM

Hey Moderator, fuck off already.

Date: February 27, 2008 03:28PM

Moderator Wrote:
> I’ll take care of FU during your absence. Have a
> wonderful day

How sweet of you to offer. It's really more important you help your father right now. Your brother Meade is running around Richmond dressed up as the "Statue of Liberty".
Have a wonderful day!!!!!

STFU BITCH

(edited to include profanity to keep the moderator happy :))

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2008 03:34PM by Margie.

Date: February 27, 2008 06:51PM

Margie wrote:
It's really more important you help your father right now. Your brother Meade is running around Richmond dressed up as the "Statue of Liberty".
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Margie: hmmm….. Dad passed away three years ago. So, unless you are suggesting I dig him up, I’m not sure how I can help him at this point!! : ) : )

As to the Statue of Liberty comment….ok??….there is one and its in New York. : )

Moving on....this Moderating is hard work, FU seems to be getting back to normal, don’t you think? I appreciate your (FU‘s) confidence in my “Moderating” and hope to continue on FU!!! Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Signed, The Moderator

Posted by: Its me ()
Date: February 27, 2008 07:05PM

I guess its painfully obvious that the new moderator is part of the inner-circle?

So who is it?

Posted by: Its you ()
Date: February 27, 2008 11:05PM

It's probably one of the inner-circle intellectuals.

Posted by: The Economist ()
Date: February 29, 2008 05:09PM

KeepOnTruckin Wrote:

> * Posting complete garbage that has nothing to do
> with the topic or thread
> * Personal attacks on other posters

aw come on man, where would this forum be if we couldn't make personal attacks on other posters. plus, what's the difference between saying "fuck you XXXXX" and fuck all XXXXXXXXXXX's in general".

ferfax is certifiably a fag, can we not say that now?

Date: February 29, 2008 08:59PM

The Moderator is assisting Cary and will enforce FU's posted guidelines.

The Moderator will also alert Cary when an adult poster…18 years or older….is possibly contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

FU Guidelines:

[Moderation]
From time to time it may be necessary to delete or alter certain messages to guarantee the quality of this informational resource. The grounds for moderation or deletion of a post are:

* Spam
* anti-Semitic and racist postings

Users who repeatedly violate the rules will be warned. If the warning is not heeded the user will be banned from posting.

No legitimate post will ever be altered or deleted, regardless of how controversial, without a court order. Free, open, and anonymous means that you can express any thought, idea or opinion without fear of censorship.

Posted by: Dickerator ()
Date: February 29, 2008 09:08PM

Hey Moderator,
Coupla things:
FUCK YOU
FUCK OFF
EAT SHIT AND DIE
YOUR MOTHER IS A WHORE
BLOW ME

Date: February 29, 2008 11:05PM

Moderator, fuck off bitch.

these are the real rules:
[url
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read.php?2,104[/url]][Moderation]
From time to time it may be necessary to delete or alter certain messages to guarantee the quality of this informational resource. Moderation of Fairfax Underground is almost non-existent except in extreme circumstances. The grounds for moderation or deletion of a post are:

* Spam

Posts are not edited for lewdness, correctness or vulgarity as long as they do not violate one of the rules above.

Users who repeatedly violate the rules will be warned. If the warning is not heeded the user will be banned from posting.

No legitimate post will ever be altered or deleted, regardless of how controversial, without a court order. Free, open, and anonymous means that you can express any thought, idea or opinion without fear of censorship.

Current moderators: Cary, ben

Moderator, clearly you are not Cary or ben so
shut the fuck up.

Posted by: what a waste ()
Date: March 01, 2008 12:59AM

Gravis,

I understand that you are upset with the recent threads regarding you and your problems. That is not a reason to attack the moderator.

You are only 24. Don’t use the bipolar thing to excuse your behavior. That’s a shit excuse and you know it. You are intelligent so stop acting like an idiot. Is this how you want to live your life? Making big letters on an internet forum cause you’re angry with someone you don’t even know?

Get your act together and do something with your life.

Don't be just another assclown.

Date: March 01, 2008 02:39AM

what a waste Wrote:
> Get your act together and do something with your
> life.

i have done something useful my life however, i think you should be more concerned about yourself. i mean, what's the deal with coming to the site and searching only for Genevieve's posts?

Posted by: what a waste ()
Date: March 01, 2008 01:34PM

Gravis, this isn’t about me. You're the one screaming, “shut the fuck up." You’re the angry one here. I’m going to give you some advice. Stop wallowing in self pity. Stop setting yourself up for condemnation by others, so you can rationalize your self-flagellation. You’ve been dealt your cards. Some are good ones, some stink. That’s how it is for everyone. At 24, are you sure you want to fold, cause that’s what it looks like you’re doing.

Oh and I just heard you tell me to shut the fuck up, so you don’t have to bother typing it. Redundancy is such a waste of time.

Date: March 01, 2008 03:09PM

what a waste Wrote:
> Gravis, this isn’t about me.

umm... whatever, freakshow.

> You're the one
> screaming, “shut the fuck up." You’re the angry
> one here.

im annoyed by by false authority, what's wrong with that?

> I’m going to give you some advice. Stop
> wallowing in self pity.
> You’ve been dealt your
> cards. Some are good ones, some stink. That’s how
> it is for everyone. At 24, are you sure you want
> to fold, cause that’s what it looks like you’re
> doing.

huh? wtf are you talking about?

> Stop setting yourself up
> for condemnation by others

being condemned by liars is hardly something to be worried about.

>so you can rationalize
> your self-flagellation.

flag·el·la·tion /ˌflædʒəˈleɪʃən/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[flaj-uh-ley-shuhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. the act or process of flagellating.
2. a masochistic or sadistic act in which the participants receive erotic stimulation from whipping or being whipped.

hawt. lol!

what a waste,
   now, explain why you are "cyber-stalking" Genevieve? seriously, it's creepy. you've been using the search function to find her every post since mid november! the thing is, that's when you learned to use the search function, so who knows how long you have been hunting her every post?!

get help.

Posted by: once again ()
Date: March 01, 2008 03:43PM

Here we go again. Gravis telling us that he's one of the administrators. He can track everything we do, etc. Then, tomorrow will come the, oops, no I don't have access. Just some tricks up my sleeve, etc. What a freak.

BTW, why have YOU been stalking the moderator and what's your obsession with SRE. Cut the crap and STFU.

Date: March 01, 2008 03:49PM

Are you some kind of a fuckin nut?

once again Wrote:
> Here we go again. Gravis telling us that he's one
> of the administrators. He can track everything we
> do, etc. Then, tomorrow will come the, oops, no I
> don't have access. Just some tricks up my sleeve,
> etc. What a freak.
>
> BTW, why have YOU been stalking the moderator and
> what's your obsession with SRE. Cut the crap and
> STFU.

Date: March 01, 2008 03:56PM

once again Wrote:
> Here we go again. Gravis telling us that he's one
> of the administrators. He can track everything we
> do, etc. Then, tomorrow will come the, oops, no I
> don't have access.

it's true, i dont have admin access, otherwise i would ban you for the sake of Genevieve's safety.

> Just some tricks up my sleeve,
> etc. What a freak.

it's true and it's a good trick. i would tell how i do it... but that would be telling. ^_^

> BTW, why have YOU been stalking the moderator

again, the only moderators here are Cary and ben. now, if you mean "Moderator," ive only responded to the lies that they spread.

> what's your obsession with SRE.

huh? are you pullling a "no you are stalking people!"?

> Cut the crap and STFU.

why because i busted your freakshow ass? oh yeah, now who's the angry one telling people to shut the fuck up? :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2008 03:59PM by Gravis.

Posted by: SRE ()
Date: March 01, 2008 04:44PM

once again Wrote:
> BTW, why have YOU been stalking the moderator and
> what's your obsession with SRE. Cut the crap and
> STFU.

Why don't people let me know when I am being obsessed over?

I wish there was a filter enabled to ignore all unregistered posters.

Date: March 01, 2008 04:53PM

SRE Wrote:
> I wish there was a filter enabled to ignore all unregistered posters.

Attachments:
CatEndorsement.jpg

Posted by: Guess Who ()
Date: March 01, 2008 08:21PM

Attachments:
Fuck off moderator.bmp

Posted by: hmmm ()
Date: March 01, 2008 10:07PM

Although, I’m not the moderator, I’d like to take a stab at this.

Who could this be?

Gravis? No, the font is too small and there’s no mention of slicing anyone open.
TheMeeper? I doubt it. He usually tries to keep things light.
yaa? No, he’s been banned, once again.
ResTonPeace or his lovely wife? No, there’s been no gruesome death of a young person.

hmmm

Wow, this is really hard. I give up. I’m sure when the moderator returns he will tell us who you are.

Date: March 01, 2008 10:42PM

hmmm Wrote:
> Although, I’m not the moderator, I’d like to take
> a stab at this.
>
> Who could this be?
>
> Gravis? No, the font is too small and there’s no
> mention of slicing anyone open.
> TheMeeper? I doubt it. He usually tries to keep
> things light.
> yaa? No, he’s been banned, once again.
> ResTonPeace or his lovely wife? No, there’s been
> no gruesome death of a young person.
>
> hmmm
>
> Wow, this is really hard. I give up. I’m sure when
> the moderator returns he will tell us who you are.

give it a rest Rob.

Posted by: reach ()
Date: March 01, 2008 11:51PM

yeah, Rob. what a douche bag, you penis smacker.

Posted by: Roblovesthethrob ()
Date: March 02, 2008 09:03AM

Rob is a cock smoker

Date: March 02, 2008 03:01PM

Yeah, filtering would be nice but then there would be no one to mock if all the people you didn't like were filtered out.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2008 08:55AM by pgens.

Date: March 02, 2008 03:05PM

pgens Wrote:
> Yeah, filtering would be nice but then there would be no one to mock if all the people you didn't like were filtered out.

Not true. We could all just go back to mocking each other!

Just like the good ol' days....

Date: March 03, 2008 08:36AM

Guess Who Wrote:
> Graphic....with words "Fuck off Moderator.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the delay responding!!!!

Thank you for sharing! Have a wonderful day!

No need to guess who you are….don’t care !!!

Signed,

THE MODERATOR

YAY!
Date: March 03, 2008 08:22PM

Moderator Wrote:
> Sorry for the delay responding!!!!
>
> Thank you for sharing! Have a wonderful day!
>
> No need to guess who you are….don’t care !!!
>
>
> Signed,
>
> THE MODERATOR

file.php?40,file=2409

<3

Date: March 04, 2008 08:24AM

Gravis

Thank you for your thoughts ……and your right, Easter will soon be arriving. You are a little off on your message…but, you are being somewhat introspective…. And I realize you might not even recognize your hidden message…

But, Easter represents renewal, rebirth, and rejuvenation of the world as winter is replaced by the warmth of spring.

Not a time to think about death!

Have "hope" and have a wonderful day!

Signed,

*The Moderator*

Date: March 04, 2008 08:54AM

Moderator = Jester

Date: March 04, 2008 09:34AM

pgens Wrote:
>> Moderator = Jester

t0T@l pWn4g3!!!1!11!

Posted by: imtheman ()
Date: March 04, 2008 12:34PM

I am the great and powerful, Gravis of FU. I track IPs. You have been using the search function, haven’t you? You have searched the user names, Genevieve/SRE .

WHY? TELL ME WHY?

I’m worried about Genevieve's safety. I'm in love with her. She's nice and plump, and amoral....just the way I like em. You are a big bad wolf and even I, the amazing Gravis, am shaking in my faggot boots.

I see you first used the search function in November. I throw this in so you’ll think, OMG, he’s right. How did he know that? I want you to understand that I see everything you do. I know who you are. Cause, I am the great and powerful, albeit, fat and pathetic, Gravis of FU.
Attachments:
oz.jpg

Date: March 04, 2008 12:42PM

YOUR RETARDED

(hey SRE, he's obssessing again)

imtheman Wrote:
> I am the great and powerful, Gravis of FU. I track
> IPs. You have been using the search function,
> haven’t you? You have searched the user names,
> Genevieve/SRE .
>
> WHY? TELL ME WHY?
>
> I’m worried about Genevieve's safety. I'm in love
> with her. She's nice and plump, and
> amoral....just the way I like em. You are a big
> bad wolf and even I, the amazing Gravis, am
> shaking in my faggot boots.
>
> I see you first used the search function in
> November. I throw this in so you’ll think, OMG,
> he’s right. How did he know that? I want you to
> understand that I see everything you do. I know
> who you are. Cause, I am the great and powerful,
> albeit, fat and pathetic, Gravis of FU.

Date: March 04, 2008 12:50PM

imtheman = native

Posted by: meeper's mommy ()
Date: March 04, 2008 02:05PM

Meeeeeppppppeeerrrr, oh, Meeeppppppeeerr, come home for lunch, honey. Come home to mommy and give mommy a big kiss. What a good little boy I have. I love my Meeper.

MommyMargie.
Attachments:
meeper.gif

Date: March 04, 2008 02:21PM

1337r0z

Posted by: hello ()
Date: March 04, 2008 07:11PM

/90^cache

have it. do you ever check your emails you asshat but thats anyway.

Posted by: aware ()
Date: March 05, 2008 09:48PM

Posted by: TheMeeper
Date: March 04, 2008

pgens Wrote:
>> Moderator = Jester

t0T@l pWn4g3!!!1!11!

Pgens... as you can see, TheMeeper still knows what's going on, despite his overbearing mommy.

Posted by: aware ()
Date: March 06, 2008 09:55PM

just wondering, is ben in jail?

Posted by: Matt ()
Date: March 06, 2008 10:07PM

aware Wrote:
> just wondering, is ben in jail?

I think a more appropriate question would be to ask is:

Where in the world is Ben?

Pages: 12345AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 5

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.