HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
"The Great FXU Political Writers Contest Winners " Who Are The Best Far Left and Far Right Political Shitposting Writers On FXU !
Posted by: Far Left To Far Right Favorites ()
Date: August 07, 2023 07:35PM

So who is the best of all the FXU posters who shitpost on President Trump OR President Joe Biden and on Democrats or Republicans on FXU or anyone in politics in the USA , Believe it or not , it is true that political material seen on national TV news shows has been seen here on FXU first ! I personally have seen that a number of times

These national news media outlets watch free speech anon sites like FXU and other forums sites to check the pulse of the American people and see what are the push button issues of the day , so do the political parties and other major political writers with national exposure . But it is on anon site's where the people really cut loose about how they feel about the USA today . On Facebook many people put on their best "popular" face , which is a fake one a lot of times !

Winner of the first political writers contest only gets the anon title of "Best Political Shitposter on FXU in 2023"

Invite others to join in the political writing action on FXU for more serious real debates with less name calling with facts on important issues of today in how this country needs to be improved and what direction should we be going in to save FXU from itself and to get some exposure of good political ideas that need support !

For now all we have are the political shitposters here to do that, some are really really good with real truths to tell ! Many suck with only crass vulgar comments and no facts but all can be good reading and lots of laughs

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "The Great FXU Political Writers Contest Winners " Who Are The Best Far Left and Far Right Political Shitposting Writers On FXU !
Posted by: MISS TANG ()
Date: August 07, 2023 07:39PM

IM A WRITER, I feel honored and very important!

I do write pretty good don’t I

I vote for Miss Tang

Re: "The Great FXU Political Writers Contest Winners " Who Are The Best Far Left and Far Right Political Shitposting Writers On FXU !
Posted by: Archiver of Nominees ()
Date: August 07, 2023 08:47PM

GF2 for his 'Personal Oral History of I-66'

Posted by: Als ()
Date: August 07, 2023 08:55PM

Archiver of Nominees Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GF2 for his 'Personal Oral History of I-66'

Bro, this is about writing, not sucking, we all know G2 wins that unanimously

Writing, not sucking

Posted by: FFXU Classic ()
Date: August 07, 2023 10:07PM

An Ode to WingNut
Posted by: The Bard of FFXU ()
Date: January 09, 2015 11:51AM

We come each day to FFXU,
In search of witty minds,
And stumble upon his dreadful posts,
Full of venom, bile, and slime.

One casts an eye upon his rants,
Good Lord there are so many,
They boast about his principles,
He is clearly devoid of any.

His insults rain like a biblical flood,
Against Dem’s and their Low IQ’s,
But when measured in and of himself,
His smarts don’t reach his shoes.

His slovenly keystrokes cast no doubt,
His thoughts are like a pestilence,
His prose is that of a drunken lout,
Intoxicated with a lack of eloquence.

He claims to be a self made man,
And worships his creator,
He claims to be a patriot,
And spews like a Confederate traitor.

His points are often mean and sharp,
Like thumbs of a very dull mind,
When confronted with facts and figures,
He’s unable to respond in kind.

The primary point in his vile remarks,
Is really to just whine and bitch,
To try grasping his meandering logic,
Will make your eyeballs itch.

He blasts so loud and often,
At the Blacks, the Browns, and the Poor,
One would think that our Admin Cary,
Would kick his ass right out the door.

A Fairfax Underground Classic

WingNut was one of GF2's handles before he started inhaling cock at the I-66 glory hole.

===================================================
An Ode to Wingnut....by the Bard of Fairfax Underground

Here lurks a soul so devoid of wit,
He casts darkness upon the night,
Belching Fox news garbage all about,
Unarmed for an intelligent fight.

His offenses to many are countless,
So his trailer has a moat,
But nobody here would breach it,
And condescend themselves by cutting his throat.

His day of judgment will surely come,
He’ll soon meet the undertaker,
And on his grave shall be my post,
“Piss here on this sad spectator”

Posted by: #1 Vote Always Vote ()
Date: August 07, 2023 10:26PM

The hard hitting shitposter of all bads of Dems who has real factual statements of what they have done to us that is wrong not just fast quips of nothing

Can't shill for myself on this post , its me VOTE ALWAYS VOTE, THE REAL JEW WHO WANTS OUR CONSTITUTION UPHELD !

Think about this on Jan 20th 2021 ! Democrat President JOE Biden had the house a 50/50 senate and Dem VP Harris to break ties so after the year of Democrat media bashing Trump in millions of ways in favor of Joe Biden and all kinds of great Democrat promises ..

What did we get with the Democrats big win ! A failed pullout of Afghanistan leaving billions in arms behind to be used in the future against our own people , record highest prices for gas and diesel , disastrous winter of 22 /23 natural gas prices . Millions more illegals in only two years displacing US citizens and legal immigrants in low income housing that is getting in shorter supply not more such as in all Democrat controlled NoVa . Our lower income to middle class Americans getting poorer while the rich got richer and constant hating half this country who voted for President Trump and threats of gun bans and gas stove furnace and wood stove bans .Fast Super Inflation not reasonable prices high interest rates killing dreams of buying first starter and other homes including downsizing for retirement

With The GOP in power the rich get richer and the poor get better off too, we all prosper but with the Dems its always the same old shit of promises and lies for a vote then the poor to middle class get dropped like a used rubber again .

Gas is now going up again and China is that much more stronger while we are that much more weaker all because of Democrats failure to lead this country with solid priorities that put the American people first ! Woke is a real joke in everything Democrats do ! Who needs racial pandering and special set asides to race in a nation of all equals which is itself a racist act to all others . I could go on and on so I'll leave it with you and your legal US citizen vote

Trump never took any rights away of the people ! Despite the hate towards him ! Because the Democrats lost SCOTUS to Justices who will uphold the US Constitution even if it means a loss to Trump himself which we have seen

Dems did not get 3 more far left rubber stamps of the high court ! They lost federal protections of a prior court that erred in deciding abortion was a federal right during a turbulent time in 1973 BUT the high court sent abortion rights to the states and women still are getting legal abortions under reasonable state laws
other then Oklahoma which did outlaw it from my last readings on this subject

This one abortion issue fuels their hate ! While so many other vital issues like China can make the difference between our living or not till water rises with climate change ! While Democrats want to disarm us in the face of a new Chinese superpower !

VOTE ALWAYS VOTE FOR OUR BETTER AMERICA FOR ALL AMERICANS !

WHERE ALL OUR FUNDAMENTAL CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS ARE ALWAYS UPHELD NEVER CHERRY PICKED AND OUR FUTURE IS BRIGHT WITH OUR BORDER SECURED OUR IMPOVERISHED UPLIFTED WITHOUT MASSES OF ILLEGALS DRAGGING US DOWN AND OUR VITAL US NATIONAL DEFENSES THE WORLDS STRONGEST AND BEST TO GIVE OUR TROOPS THE BEST OF THE WORLDS BEST ARMS AND EQUIPMENT TO KEEP THEM SAFE ALIVE AND WELL IN ANY FIGHTS

AND ALL OF OUR US FEDERAL STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT AGENCIES PURE AND FREE OF POLITICAL ZEALOTS OF ANY SIDE TO FAIRLY AND EQUALLY ADMINISTER OUR RULES OF LAW IN GOVERNMENT !

WHICH WE ARE NOT SEEING TODAY FROM THE DEMOCRATS ! THE TRUMP CASE IS BEFORE YOUR EYES AND WAY MORE ! OUR US MILITARY RECRUITMENT IS EVEN DOWN BY TENS OF THOUSANDS WITH DEMOCRATS TODAY !

GOD BLESS AMERICA ! VOTE ALWAYS VOTE !

Posted by: G2 Gerry Hated Republicans ()
Date: August 07, 2023 10:32PM

He hated Trump he hated blacks , G2 is not poster WingNut

Posted by: Mrs. Tang ()
Date: August 08, 2023 06:51AM

Mrs. Tang very honor for reward you drop cash at my store for reward I win spend all day watch nigga try steal all ting thank you for best reward Mr. Tang watch nigga now

Posted by: congratulations ()
Date: August 08, 2023 06:54AM

Mrs. Tang Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mrs. Tang very honor for reward you drop cash at
> my store for reward I win spend all day watch
> nigga try steal all ting thank you for best reward
> Mr. Tang watch nigga now

Watch those nigga mrs tang

Posted by: G3 ()
Date: August 08, 2023 07:16AM

You know G2 has not posted in years. I post G2 like posts every now and then and the retards here fall for it every time and accuse me of being G2.

Posted by: Im Handicapped Cant Clap ()
Date: August 08, 2023 11:11AM

I lost my hand trying to steal cigs out of a NYC vending machine

Ms Tang kicked me out of her store because I can not keep clapping when Im wearing my new shoplifting coat with 8 inner secret pockets in a corner where she can not see me

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.