HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Microsoft: Chinese Hackers Compromised U.S. Communications to Allies in Pacific
Posted by: Hang Gates and Microsoft ()
Date: May 27, 2023 10:51AM

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2023/05/26/microsoft-chinese-hackers-compromised-u-s-communications-to-allies-in-pacific/

the ME GERNEATION (hillary generation) DELETED others who were trying to prevent fucking foreigners from getting "into our systems"

THEY PUT MS ON EVERY PC, despite it was called "illegally dumping on the market", contained STOLEN SOFTWARE from competitors, and: always favored chinese hardware

which BTW is not open. china is more secretive than any USA company when it comes to "keeping hardware drivers compatibly only on target systems", which change on a continual basis to INSURE forced upgrade and chinese control

COMPANIES IMPACTED: Sun Micro, Silicon Graphics, SCO UNIX (both who closed doors due to MS unfair competition), IBM, GE, (the 5 big unixes before linux, all), Linux (not meaning chinese friend Ubuntu, meaning linux's that fought their IP Banning chinese control asses all the way)

COmpanies impacted by Win95 needing to be REINSTALLED DAILY by anyone who used it for more than just solitaire: COUNTLESS

----------------------------------

under sea lines go through australia (they are all ubuntu "friendly") and asia

most clouds today are hosted by china

those lines were never secure

Germany also - spams phones for china (to force you to buy phones and services).

Germany is also well known for being "the KKKing of ubuntu forced hardware upgrades" - and you had better bet your ass their pay is coming from china and the SS (german military / secret societies)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Microsoft: Chinese Hackers Compromised U.S. Communications to Allies in Pacific
Posted by: t5h45j ()
Date: May 27, 2023 10:53AM

When I was in HighSchool and was told the Miliary was begining to use Microsoft not Unix I was like ...

Yea ... I'm sure that's just a cover to keep the enemy wondering.

WELL GUESS WHAT. THE HILLARY GENERATION DID IT. THE DAMNED STUPIDEST THINGS POSSIBLE. DONE.

Re: Microsoft: Chinese Hackers Compromised U.S. Communications to Allies in Pacific
Posted by: 3gf34h ()
Date: June 01, 2023 01:44PM

i was in alexandria in a friends apartement

he showed me using Win95 he could disable a MILITARY BASE PRINTER, in an official office of a military base, and send spam to it. (it was that netbios had no security whatsoever - anyone from their home could obstruct or steal anything printed at any military base using Win95)

i said, "so did they hire you to fix it". i was appauled he then dryly says, "so what, why would it be worth fixing". (this of course was a setup, since if it wasn't worth looking at why the fuck did he display he could do it)

(that foreign spies would be welcome to any communicae on any military base printer)

IT WAS - WIN95

(older unix would have DEFINITELY required a password. not win95)

Posted by: 3g443h ()
Date: June 01, 2023 01:44PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: 34e3h ()
Date: June 03, 2023 12:14PM

Posted by: 34g3 ()
Date: June 25, 2023 02:12AM

Microsoft has a HEADQUARTERS IN CHINA

take a guess who did the "infiltrating"

Posted by: 3wtg3w4hg3 ()
Date: July 11, 2023 03:10PM

Microsoft has a HEADQUARTERS IN CHINA, russia, germany, uk, brazil

they are traitors

Posted by: 3g35h ()
Date: July 25, 2023 03:26AM

Bill Clinton laughed and said "the government doesn't play solitaire"

HE THEN INSTALLED THE WORST SYSTEM PRODUCED AND AVAILABLE IN NUCLEAR VESSELS - KNOWING MICROSOFT HAD FIRM TIES TO CHINA

Then made a law USA OWED attackers of USA (ubuntu: UK GERMANY CHINA) to "buy their government services even on military jobs" and give them money to attack us (ie: ubuntu)

Why they haven't hung bill clinton in a military yard i have no idea. I'm getting tired of asking.

Posted by: 3w3hg43 ()
Date: July 27, 2023 01:12PM

drop dead microsoft democrats

Posted by: gf34hg34 ()
Date: July 31, 2023 12:45PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.