HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I think the Titanic submersible tour is listening to Meade Skelton in their last hours
Posted by: MEADE! ()
Date: June 20, 2023 07:31PM

Meade can make any situation good

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I think the Titanic submersible tour is listening to Meade Skelton in their last hours
Posted by: Suffocate your self ()
Date: June 20, 2023 08:01PM

You are one sick fuck mocking people in a hopeless deadly nightmare

Re: I think the Titanic submersible tour is listening to Meade Skelton in their last hours
Posted by: LEAVE THIS SITE PERVERT ()
Date: June 20, 2023 08:03PM

GO NOW SICK O

Posted by: IT Matters Not Who They Are ()
Date: June 20, 2023 08:06PM

GOD Will punish you severely pervert for your attempt to amuse your sick self with your sick post

Posted by: Guy is a mental case ()
Date: June 20, 2023 08:15PM

Stalking some unknown guy who sings in Richmond now for years

Can you imagine spending thousands of hours doing what he's doing here

ITs a bizarre fetish

Posted by: that makes sense... ()
Date: June 20, 2023 09:15PM

MEADE! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Meade can make any situation good

If this was true, then there is a distinct possibility that one of the crew members sabotaged the sub. Meade's music has made people deranged.

Posted by: May God have mercy on them ()
Date: June 20, 2023 09:44PM

Suffocate your self Wrote:
> You are one sick fuck mocking people in a hopeless
> deadly nightmare

Yeah. It's pretty shitty. If you ever think your life is bad just think about these people. They paid a quarter of a million dollars to be terrified to their deaths. The sub has probably imploded already so that's quite sad.

Posted by: thinking the same ()
Date: June 20, 2023 09:48PM

May God have mercy on them Wrote:
> Suffocate your self Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You are one sick fuck mocking people in a
> hopeless
> > deadly nightmare
>
> Yeah. It's pretty shitty. If you ever think your
> life is bad just think about these people. They
> paid a quarter of a million dollars to be
> terrified to their deaths. The sub has probably
> imploded already so that's quite sad.

Yes with internal pressure falling it would. What a way to go. No matter what the machine, if composed by mortal man, it is not perfect. Only the Lord can make perfection. Like the Challenger Disaster. What price glory?

Posted by: It might be snarled ()
Date: June 21, 2023 12:51AM

In the Titanic wreck , It went missing after two hours down also what maintenance and x ray and other high tech expensive inspection do these civilian mini subs get compared to what the US Navy does to theirs , yes it could have imploded too , if they are alive just think how that would be to be trapped running out of air as carbon dioxide builds up

God help those aboard and the sick pervert making fun of them, the OP of this thread

Posted by: Wheres Their Topside Support ()
Date: June 21, 2023 12:54AM

There has to be a ship stationed over the Titanic wreck , and they did not have a back up mini sub for emergencies

Its a nightmarish horror , may God grant them peace

Posted by: I Useually Slam Democrats ()
Date: June 21, 2023 01:03AM

For their really bad political moves like today's easy butter soft glove treatment of Hunter and their fake "getting Trump" at all costs over trivial "TRUMPED UP " BS after he was a US president with the ultimate need to know the nations deepest secrets

And VP Joe and Pence did the same thing then BS the people after Trump was raided and it all came out trying to fake being so "transparent" AFTER THE FACT OF THE RAID ON TRUMP

But in this tragic case I just hope God saves them no matter who they are they or their political feelings as they are humans as we are in the most dire need

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.