HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
My friend is giving birth to a special needs child
Posted by: Feel sorry for them ()
Date: June 06, 2023 07:05PM

I don't know any children and never will. I don't see the point in bringing children into this messed up world and I'm just not emotionally equipped for it. I also like the peace and quiet of my life.

My friend is on her 8th pregnancy and this will be her fourth child. She doesn't have custody of her oldest two children and is already struggling in every way possible with dealing with the 11 month old she has.

The baby she's about to deliver has a cleft lip and could possibly have developmental delays. She's smoked through all of her pregnancies and there's something slightly off about the three she has now.

Her husband is abusive physically and mentally as well and is on the verge of losing his job because he's missed so much work having to deal with her being pregnant.

I'm worried for everyone in that house. They're already struggling and having a special needs baby on top of an 11 month old and all the other issues they already have makes that house a pressure cooker. She's already made comments about not wanting the child and not wanting to be around the baby she has now.

I'm seriously afraid that one of them is going to snap and this will be a dateline special.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My friend is giving birth to a special needs child
Posted by: Meade died in December ()
Date: June 06, 2023 10:50PM

You may not realize it, but you just described a dead man!

Posted by: Feel sorry for them ()
Date: June 07, 2023 02:28PM

Baby was born this morning. He is 4lbs. I hope everyone will be okay. Sometimes in life you think you have it hard and then you see someone else's situation and are extremely grateful for your blessings! May God bless them, you and I and continue to keep us and our loved ones safe!

Posted by: i know right ()
Date: June 08, 2023 06:00AM

It will be fine, we'll just put them with the rest of the democrats we already have.

Posted by: Keep that retard from trumptards ()
Date: June 08, 2023 06:17AM

They love to abuse kids and particularly retards

Posted by: Mongo ()
Date: June 08, 2023 06:58AM

Frank & beans!!!!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.