HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Men who cheat, he caught, cheat again
Posted by: A Fair ()
Date: October 21, 2014 12:14PM

Long story short..

Guy is unhappily married, cheats with younger employee. Gets mistress pregnant, abortion happens, wife is told of spite. Guy almost loses his job over the affair. Few months later, mistress wants to sleep with him again, he gives in, why?

Why risk your job, marriage, children lives over some pussy that caused some much drama?!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Men who cheat, he caught, cheat again
Posted by: youknow ()
Date: October 21, 2014 01:01PM

Pussy, the most powerful drug on the planet. It has brought down empires!

Date: October 21, 2014 01:07PM

That's true but for him to speak badly about the woman after, ignore her and shun her and then to literally fall down at her feet when she apologizes and says she wants more? WTF?!

Date: October 21, 2014 01:12PM

He can't stand the female but the sex was incredible and she's not all that more attractive than his wife. But if you cannot stand someone out of the bedroom why even trust that she will keep the secret this time around? Men, why are you all so stupid?

Posted by: truth tellerz ()
Date: October 21, 2014 03:02PM

The original poster isn't putting out and he went somewhere else, that's all there is to it.

If a wife cuts off sex, it is the same as cheating on him. Stop being surprised at what happens.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: October 21, 2014 03:27PM

A Fair Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Long story short..
>
> Guy is unhappily married, cheats with younger
> employee. Gets mistress pregnant, abortion
> happens, wife is told of spite. Guy almost loses
> his job over the affair. Few months later,
> mistress wants to sleep with him again, he gives
> in, why?
>
> Why risk your job, marriage, children lives over
> some pussy that caused some much drama?!

If he's already unhappily married, what is he risking? Also, why are the children's lives at risk?

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: October 21, 2014 04:38PM

The problem with this picture is that we are getting long story short. We don't have this guy's history, the history of his marriage or what attracted him to the woman in the first place.

Posted by: u r correct ()
Date: October 21, 2014 10:46PM

A Fair Wrote:
> Long story short..
>
> Guy is unhappily married, cheats with younger
> employee. Gets mistress pregnant, abortion
> happens, wife is told of spite. Guy almost loses
> his job over the affair. Few months later,
> mistress wants to sleep with him again, he gives
> in, why?
>
> Why risk your job, marriage, children lives over
> some pussy that caused some much drama?!

Bill Clinton, stop posting please.

Date: October 23, 2014 12:08AM

truth tellerz Wrote:
> The original poster isn't putting out and he went
> somewhere else, that's all there is to it.
>
> If a wife cuts off sex, it is the same as cheating
> on him. Stop being surprised at what happens.

I'm TOW. I'm the one putting out. I just can't believe it. He said I almost cost him his job, marriage and children and yet he does it all over again knowing full well he probably shouldn't trust me. I just don't get why.

Date: October 23, 2014 12:16AM

Bill.N. Wrote:
> The problem with this picture is that we are
> getting long story short. We don't have this
> guy's history, the history of his marriage or what
> attracted him to the woman in the first place.

I believe he's probably cheated before me. He seems to have no guilt or remorse. His wife isn't bad looking but god is she an ever miserable, mean, nasty bitch.

I know full well why he's cheating, just don't understand the risk.

She makes him feel emasculated, small, unappreciated and unhappy. I give him all of those things plus sex. I don't think I'm more attractive than she is. I think after 12 years together they are both bored. It was a shotgun wedding and they were young. He's probably getting things out of his system.

But once I told his wife about the pregnancy, he stopped communication with me, ignored me, shunned me, as he should have I guess and I believed they were working on their marriage.

This clearly isn't the case and I'm just stunned that he'd be willing to risk his entire life for some pussy. I know he doesn't love me or even like me. I'm sure he still harbors feelings of hatred for me for telling her about us but it's obviously not enough for him to put himself right back in a damaging situation.

I am more than ecstatic that he's giving me the time of day again I just don't understand it.

And why am I messing with a married man? Because I liked him from the beginning, before I found out he was married. So that makes me a homewrecker I know but you can't wreck a home that was already wrecked.

Date: October 23, 2014 12:24AM

The first time it happened, we were drunk, he took me home, yatta yatta. I was so happy but honestly thought it was just going to be a one time drunken thing.

Second time it happened a month later they had gotten into a fight and he invited me over while she went to her parent's home.

It just kept happening whenever the opportunity presented itself and it was smooth sailing until I became pregnant and he showed his true colors. I was devastated, hurt, but it was exactly what we get for fooling around. The universe punished us, especially me. He got to keep his horrid wife, I got to kill a baby and get to deal with that.

3 months later, I'm back in his lap again. He said he's nervous but obviously not nervous enough.

Please help me understand what's going on here? Why won't he just divorce her? I understand they have kids but omg, come on.

Posted by: Have some self respect ()
Date: October 23, 2014 12:49PM

You mention in a post above that he doesn't even like you (well...he at least likes the fucking I suppose). Why don't you have some self respect and end it yourself? Are you that blind that he's just going to keep fucking you until he either #1 - gets caught again or, #2 - finds someone else to bone?

Date: October 24, 2014 01:17AM

Well I was actually wrong, we've been hanging out and talking again and for once it's not all just sex. So maybe he does like me as a person, an ego stroker, but no real feelings there.

He won't get caught again because I plan on keeping my big mouth shut. And he's had plenty of time to find another and went right back to me which opens up the question, why!?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.