HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
2023’s Dirtiest Cities in America
Posted by: Thanks Democrats!!! ()
Date: February 25, 2023 07:33AM

2023’s Dirtiest Cities in America

City living has its advantages, but more residents usually means more pollution, more rats, and more trash. The problem is worse in some cities than in others.

LawnStarter ranked 2023’s Dirtiest Cities in America following one of the trashiest times of the year, the winter holiday season.

We compared over 150 of the biggest U.S. cities across four categories, including pollution, living conditions, infrastructure, and consumer satisfaction.

Depending on where you live, you may want to buy some air fresheners, mouse traps, or a can of Raid.

Contents

City Rankings
The Good, the Bad, and the Dirty
Surprising Findings
Ask the Experts
Methodology
Why This Study Matters

City Rankings

See how your city and others fared in our ranking:

https://www.lawnstarter.com/blog/studies/dirtiest-cities-in-united-states/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 2023’s Dirtiest Cities in America
Posted by: Anywhere Theres.... Riff Raff ()
Date: February 25, 2023 03:02PM

Low class riff raff that tosses trash on the ground Democrats will be in full control , think about that !

But they travel and turn anyplace they go into trash strewn dumps

Go to Europe and see how clean they are in Germany and France

They don't have the riff raff we do to toss trash out everywhere

Posted by: Ghetto Life In Rich Suburbs ()
Date: February 25, 2023 03:11PM

Cars carrying riff raff parked in Fairfax Co shopping centers or 7-11 lots , doors open ash trays are dumped on the ground , or fast food bags soda cups beer bottles cheap wine too dropped off onto the lots at "UPSCALE STORES " robbed silly by shoplifting coat wearers

Its a Democrat controlled area is it not ? Global warming ?? Save the bay ?? Save the planet LOLOL what a farce as they coddle these trashy bums

REALLY ITS NO JOKE ! BUT THEY WILL EAT THE WEED REEFER ROACH

Denis Torkhov/iStock via Getty Images

Posted by: Shoplifting Coat Tailor ()
Date: February 25, 2023 03:14PM

Im so ashamed of myself , from now on all of my coats will have a secret inner pocket thats fireproof for my best customers cig butts and a second for beer and wine bottles and fast food and gum trash

Thanks for helping me save the planet

Posted by: Registered Democrat ()
Date: February 25, 2023 03:22PM

Glad to see your coming around to our woke point of view , btw since your business is so great now with our JOE in , can you donate a large scoreboard to go in a upscale mall with a counter running 24/7 showing the numbers of felon or at least over 200 dollars in grabs shoplifters let go easy in Democrat areas. It will show we are such woke bleeding heart liberals

Posted by: lundam ()
Date: May 08, 2023 03:08AM

Your insights and expertise have been an invaluable resource to so many, and your willingness to share your backrooms game knowledge and experience with others is a testament to your generosity and your desire to make a positive impact in the world. For all that you have done, and for all that you continue to do, I offer you my deepest thanks and appreciation

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.