HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Went to the local Ford Dealership to have a look. All they had was used cars with 50,000 miles selling at MSRP
Posted by: Brandon made you poorer ()
Date: February 21, 2022 12:25PM

Enjoy that 6% to 10% raise folks, because you are 30% to 40% poorer in real terms.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Went to the local Ford Dealership to have a look. All they had was used cars with 50,000 miles selling at MSRP
Posted by: Toyota Strong ()
Date: February 21, 2022 12:42PM

KBB value of my 8 year old Toyota with 50K miles in very good condition is $2000 less than I paid for it 8 years ago. Good luck buying a car kids.

Re: Went to the local Ford Dealership to have a look. All they had was used cars with 50,000 miles selling at MSRP
Posted by: Buck Fiden ()
Date: February 21, 2022 12:57PM

I haven't felt this poor in 20 years, since I was in graduate school. And I have $400,000+ in my check account right now.

Posted by: ..Okay ()
Date: February 21, 2022 01:48PM

No one gives a shit that faggot OP can’t afford a car.

Posted by: Haven't has A Raise In 11 Years! ()
Date: February 21, 2022 01:49PM

I work for tight ass Jews!

Posted by: 34tyh53 ()
Date: February 21, 2022 04:01PM

DROP DEAD G2

THEIR INVENTORIES ARE FULL - WITH $40,000 TO $80,000 TRUCKS and $30,000 sedans

AND MOST OF THE PARTS ARE MADE IN CHINA

Posted by: Gekko ()
Date: February 21, 2022 04:05PM

What’s OP talking about? I just bought a brand new Porsche Taycan last week. Dealer was fully stocked.

Posted by: Find New 911 @MSRP & I'll buy it ()
Date: February 21, 2022 04:26PM

Gekko Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What’s OP talking about? I just bought a brand
> new Porsche Taycan last week. Dealer was fully
> stocked.

Bullshit. There's no new 911 on dealer lots. Nobody wants a Taycan.

Posted by: Dealer Lots Are Empty JOE SUX ()
Date: February 21, 2022 04:29PM

Toyotas gone , Fords Chevys Dodge Trucks slim . Used cars are way up in price as that all people can get now that FAILED JOE is president with his massive inflation and sky higher gas and energy costs

FACE IT JOE BIDEN IS THE WORST US PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME. Smug and totally arrogant JOE cares less for the middle class and the poor Democrat fake that they care for

The only thing the well off pompous ass liberal leftist elite Democrats and JOE BIDEN CARE ABOUT are pushing a bad leftist agenda down the American people's throats

Welfare is a powerful poison , it's the only thing that's keeping the poor hooked to a Democrat vote even though the Republicans will not take welfare away from those who need it .

Desperate JOE BIDEN and his Democrats thus allow millions of impoverished to enter the U.S. illegally to keep the supply of Democrat votes in the future hopefully in their collum but that even is slipping as the poor see they get nothing from them

Posted by: Krystal Kooze ()
Date: February 21, 2022 10:56PM

Come on my face!

Here at Koons Ford, we have lots of kars!!!

I'm Kristal Kooze! And you can come on my face!!

Posted by: Toyotah ()
Date: February 21, 2022 11:05PM

Oh, what a feeling!

Posted by: Bubba Biscayne ()
Date: February 21, 2022 11:34PM

Yo, come to Eastern Motors, where your be yo credit. Nome sayin?

Posted by: Krystal Kooze ()
Date: February 21, 2022 11:42PM

At Koons Ford, your ball sack is your credit.

Posted by: Mark DuPont ()
Date: February 21, 2022 11:43PM

Find New 911 @MSRP & I'll buy it Wrote:
> Gekko Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What’s OP talking about? I just bought a
> brand
> > new Porsche Taycan last week. Dealer was fully
> > stocked.
>
>
> Bullshit. There's no new 911 on dealer lots.
> Nobody wants a Taycan.

POV: you’re poor and have no clue what you’re talking about.

Posted by: Louie Chevrolet ()
Date: February 21, 2022 11:59PM

See the USA in your Chevrolet!

Posted by: 324t4ygy34 ()
Date: February 22, 2022 12:22AM

what there isn't

a LOT where you can find a job paying $120,000 a year you need, after other family costs, to pay for an $80,000 over a few years

Posted by: I could buy you 5 times over ()
Date: February 22, 2022 03:10AM

Mark DuPont Wrote:
> Find New 911 @MSRP & I'll buy it Wrote:
> -----
> > Gekko Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > What’s OP talking about? I just bought a
> > brand
> > > new Porsche Taycan last week. Dealer was
> fully
> > > stocked.
> >
> >
> > Bullshit. There's no new 911 on dealer lots.
> > Nobody wants a Taycan.
>
> POV: you’re poor and have no clue what you’re
> talking about.

So basically, you googled and couldn’t find a single brand new Porsche 911 selling for MSRP on dealer lots, but there is a ton of Taycan that nobody wants. Which is exactly what I stated. Fuck you!

Posted by: Found On Road Dead ()
Date: February 22, 2022 10:14AM

Most Fords don't last 50k miles, so this doesn't sound like a good value.

Posted by: Porsches r 4 boomers ()
Date: February 22, 2022 10:53AM

I could buy you 5 times over Wrote:
> Mark DuPont Wrote:
> -----
> > Find New 911 @MSRP & I'll buy it Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Gekko Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > What’s OP talking about? I just bought a
> > > brand
> > > > new Porsche Taycan last week. Dealer was
> > fully
> > > > stocked.
> > >
> > >
> > > Bullshit. There's no new 911 on dealer lots.
>
> > > Nobody wants a Taycan.
> >
> > POV: you’re poor and have no clue what
> you’re
> > talking about.
>
> So basically, you googled and couldn’t find a
> single brand new Porsche 911 selling for MSRP on
> dealer lots, but there is a ton of Taycan that
> nobody wants. Which is exactly what I stated.
> Fuck you!

Porsche chantilly advertises some in stock as does cargurus

Posted by: reading is fundemental ()
Date: February 22, 2022 11:05AM

Porsches r 4 boomers Wrote:
> I could buy you 5 times over Wrote:
> -----
> > Mark DuPont Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Find New 911 @MSRP & I'll buy it Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Gekko Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > What’s OP talking about? I just bought
> a
> > > > brand
> > > > > new Porsche Taycan last week. Dealer was
> > > fully
> > > > > stocked.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Bullshit. There's no new 911 on dealer
> lots.
> >
> > > > Nobody wants a Taycan.
> > >
> > > POV: you’re poor and have no clue what
> > you’re
> > > talking about.
> >
> > So basically, you googled and couldn’t find a
> > single brand new Porsche 911 selling for MSRP
> on
> > dealer lots, but there is a ton of Taycan that
> > nobody wants. Which is exactly what I stated.
> > Fuck you!
>
>
> Porsche chantilly advertises some in stock as does
> cargurus

Not for MSRP, bossman. Any new 911's are going for about 7% over MSRP right now.

Posted by: I’m Done car shopping ()
Date: February 22, 2022 11:36AM

I ended up ordering a Tesla Model Y Long Range for August 2022 delivery because I wanted the 3rd row, the 4860 battery, and the new AMD Ryzen 8 core CPU.

I’m not paying MSRP for a used car with 30,000 to 50,000 miles.

Posted by: Car Flipping Shows ()
Date: February 22, 2022 11:40AM

Fast and Loud and car flipping shows have ruined any good deals.

Now every high school kids is trying to flip cars and make $1000.

That combined with auto dealerships selling online make buying cars tough this days.

Posted by: Porsche is Crap ()
Date: February 22, 2022 11:45AM

Porsche is crap!

Posted by: LRRHIO ()
Date: March 31, 2023 11:06PM

Posting on Fairfax Underground can be dangerous for a number of reasons. This website has been linked to harassment, doxing, and cyberbullying, which can have serious and often long-lasting effects on victims. By posting on Fairfax Underground, individuals risk being associated with these harmful practices and contributing to a toxic online culture. Moreover, Fairfax Underground is a public forum where anyone can post content, which means that there is a risk of encountering illegal, offensive, or misleading information that can negatively impact individuals or communities. In addition, Fairfax Underground has been criticized for its lack of moderation, which can exacerbate these risks and make it difficult to hold individuals accountable for their actions. Ultimately, posting on Fairfax Underground can have negative consequences for individuals and society as a whole, and it is important to be cautious and thoughtful about the content we share online.

Posted by: Lost in Space ()
Date: March 31, 2023 11:50PM

Posted by: CaryBot.IO ()
Date: April 06, 2023 07:54PM

Posting defamatory or criminal content on FairfaxUnderground.com can have serious legal consequences. Defamation, which includes false statements that harm a person's reputation, can result in civil lawsuits for damages. Criminal charges may also be brought if the content constitutes a criminal offense, such as making threats or inciting violence. Additionally, individuals who post illegal content may be subject to investigation by law enforcement agencies and face prosecution. It is important to use online forums responsibly and to ensure that any content posted is legal, truthful, and respectful of others.
Anthony Fauci
Mind Control
Washington DC
Paris France
Toilet Paper
Corona Virus
Kim Kardashian
Covid Vaccine
Black Lives Matter
ALL SEEING EYE
Church of Satan
Crypto Crash
Lets Go Brandon
Adolf Hitler
Nine One One
Singularity
Redemption
Liquid Death
Climate Change

Posted by: RavenEyeO ()
Date: April 07, 2023 05:13PM

Fairfax Underground may seem safe to share information, but private messages can be exposed by AI technology. The platform's deceptive nature can have disastrous consequences. Caution is required for potential posters, as risks are high. Think twice before sharing anything on Fairfax Underground, protecting your privacy is crucial. This dangerous platform has the power to harm, with hidden dangers that must be considered. Stay safe and keep your information secure from the threats of Fairfax Underground.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.