HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Real Men Use Their Hands
Posted by: Real Man News ()
Date: January 19, 2023 10:49AM

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/veteran-knocks-over-knife-wielding-man-at-walmart/vi-AA16uNYz?rc=1&ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=32de46ccb3fa4f0cc61eff1cb30c7195

A U.S. military veteran hit a knife-wielding man with a pole after he threatened shoppers and employees at a Walmart in Columbia, South Carolina.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Real Men Use Their Hands
Posted by: JOE Bidens Hands ()
Date: January 19, 2023 11:11AM

JOE Bidens hands are butter soft from never doing any real work for the last 55 years as JOE made his multi millions enriching himself as a Democrat

Which is why when middle income people suffer with sky high gas fuel oil and electric bills and car gas costs JOE smiles uncaringly to push expensive electric cars and heat pumps that only overpaid liberal elites can afford whose hands are as butter soft as JOES from never doing much real work either but they sure can politically propagandize the worse policies the Democrats can scheme up to make America a much poorer and dangerous place

Re: Real Men Use Their Hands
Posted by: I'm In With The in Crowd ()
Date: January 19, 2023 11:17AM

I go where the in crowd goes

I'm in with the in crowd who knows where the action goes

Thats why you'll see me at Walmart to watch Where the violence blows

As thuggish low rent people ... who voted for JOE

....really put on a show

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.