HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Global cooling alert !!!
Posted by: Pc retardzz.. ()
Date: December 03, 2022 11:07PM

Northern Hemisphere snow cover at 56 year high 10 years after WarmTards promised no icecaps.

https://www.zerohedge.com/weather/global-warming-northern-hemisphere-snow-cover-56-year-high

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Global cooling alert !!!
Posted by: Pc retardzz.. ()
Date: December 04, 2022 12:02AM

This also means my wife's thighs will not part again until the 2nd coming of Jesus.

This is indication that my FFXU career of providing half-witted updates on topics of no interest to anyone is secure well past the date of my upcoming death.

My retirement is looking pretty good!

Posted by: Old Man Winter ()
Date: December 04, 2022 05:54AM

Brrrr!

Posted by: Lifelong Democrat ()
Date: December 04, 2022 07:55AM

Once we realized the whole "warming" thing was bullshit, we changed it to "climate change". Imagine the power we have being able to blame republicans for any bad weather that happens. It doesn't matter if it's cold, hot, windy...whatever. If it isn't San Diego weather, it's because you aren't supporting democrats enough.

And you people are even more fucked because a recent survey says we've now SCARED 70% of kids into being fearful of climate change. Guess who they will vote for.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.