HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Taking the family to Mexico for Christmas
Posted by: Traveling Traveler ()
Date: December 13, 2020 12:42PM

I'm taking the family to Mexico for Christmas. I've really lucked out with traveling this year. Went to Honduras a few months ago for a dive trip and we had the entire resort to ourselves. I went to Colorado just because I've never been there and flights were so cheap. I have a friend who recently got back from Mexico and he said it's like normal there. Nobody is overreacting about the flu. So, I booked a trip. The resort was super cheap but flights are a little pricey this time of year. Business class for 6 people was around $6k. They really pack everyone in these planes these days and in business class they don't care about the masks and there isn't any libtarded Karen's threatening your life for not wearing them. The stupid COVID check-in takes a little longer but you just need to be patient and deal with it. My flight to Honduras was overbooked by 14 people. They offered people a free weeks stay in Miami until they had another flight! No way I'll ever fly coach. I hope many of you have taken advantage of this stupid nonsense and grabbed some valuable travel deals. I'll probably go back to Singapore again in the spring like I did this March. Almost got stranded there but we got the last flight out to the USA. That was so cool! There was nobody there either, well tourists. It was incredible. Hopefully Mexico is the same but I think the word is out that Mexico is sane. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Taking the family to Mexico for Christmas
Posted by: Awesome ()
Date: December 13, 2020 12:47PM

Sounds like you had a good nap

Posted by: Biden virus ()
Date: December 13, 2020 01:49PM

Have a good trip. Hope you don't get the Biden virus

Posted by: ghhml ()
Date: December 13, 2020 02:21PM

Biden virus Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Have a good trip. Hope you don't get the Biden
> virus

Biden virus??? I'd be more worried about just being killed because of being an American. Fuck Mexico. EXTREMELY unsafe. Many people go to Mexico and are never seen again. Tourists are targeted all the time but the tourism industry keeps all that shit buried as to not lose revenue. Just like murders and rapes on cruise ships, pre-COVID of course.

Posted by: AlexParton ()
Date: June 17, 2021 02:36PM

Save your tickets and money on flights and choose your preferred seat on cheap flights tickets. Book flights with this cool company today and saves money you can spend on your needs. I have already used the services of this company and have booked cool seats at a low price and enjoyed great services such as delicious dining, comfortable seating, and a well-trained team that will make your trip an unforgettable experience.

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: November 28, 2022 10:03PM

AlexParton Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Save your tickets and money on flights and choose
> your preferred seat on href="https://www.myflightsearch.com/quick-links/c
> heap-flights-tickets.aspx">cheap flights
> tickets
. Book flights with this cool company
> today and saves money you can spend on your needs.
> I have already used the services of this company
> and have booked cool seats at a low price and
> enjoyed great services such as delicious dining,
> comfortable seating, and a well-trained team that
> will make your trip an unforgettable experience.

Keep your shitty malware-infested links off this site

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.