HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Maricopa County late entry ballot number all of a sudden increases from 275k to 292k. Gee, do you think they're cheating again?
Posted by: Stolen elections ()
Date: November 11, 2022 12:17PM

A democrat wouldn't win a race for dog catcher in this country.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Maricopa County late entry ballot number all of a sudden increases from 275k to 292k. Gee, do you think they're cheating again?
Posted by: Wee ()
Date: November 11, 2022 12:19PM

STOP TJE STEAL

U KNOW WHATS UP

U KNOW WJAT TIME IT IS

Re: Maricopa County late entry ballot number all of a sudden increases from 275k to 292k. Gee, do you think they're cheating again?
Posted by: Just win, baby ()
Date: November 11, 2022 12:31PM

Stolen elections Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A democrat wouldn't win a race for dog catcher in
> this country.

Don't make no difference how.

Seriously, though, how inept would you have to be the let the Dems fuck you twice in a row. Trumpers are some sorry ass motherfuckers.

Date: November 11, 2022 12:54PM

Trumpers have that pesky God to worry about so there is stuff they won't do because its evil

libtards don't have those limitations

Posted by: Speaking of God ()
Date: November 11, 2022 01:00PM

the real General Mahdi Wrote:
> Trumpers have that pesky God to worry about so
> there is stuff they won't do because its evil
>
> libtards don't have those limitations

Trump was anointed by God. You know, the second coming. Which makes Trumpers God's children. Which, again, raises the question: How did Trumpers get so inept. You would expect at least a modest level of competence considering the support from the big guy upstairs, but it is simply not there. Two straight steals (not stealth either, you knew it was coming), can't lock up the most guilty woman in the history of guilt. It goes on and on.

God does not love you if all you do in his name is fuck up.

Posted by: No Wonder! ()
Date: November 11, 2022 01:25PM

Increasing numbers of Americans have no faith in our elections , all Democrat have done with mail in voting is make it easier to cheat in individual undiscovered ways and completely screw up the elections counts so badly as elections workers on each side with the official observers get so exhausted they cant see the leftist activist counting votes singing the Beatles song "Tax Man" , "One for you two for me" toward the end of the vote counts, which is how many see now are seeing it but to be reasonable and truthful..

Take all of the resistance of the Democrats to making elections secure and their fake "voting rights bills" designed to pit blacks against republicans with lies that are really voting fraud bills instead of making our elections more secure to election fraud and any one can clearly see they want voting frauds as long as it mostly goes to them because that is the impression that decent people who want to see their legal vote count can come to

Just another way lying Democrats divide us so deeply with their contrived fake issues designed to weaken us as a people to put blacks on their side as they desperately need the black vote to ever win hence their racial pandering and special set asides to race for a vote

Watch Democrats lie flipping out falsely calling you a fascist Nazi rights taker as people ask Democrats why don't you support government issued photo ID laws to make our elections more secure , and then Democrats try to tell us Blacks must be able to vote at their convenience such as on Sundays after 1 pm before the potluck at church so they can vote after church without any ID. Or in hidden drive thru tents to drop off mail in ballots , then there's always that old poor black person living alone in a cave on top of a high mountain that can not get a photo ID issued by government , all of it nothing more then pure BS to keep those votes coming

to grandmothers house we, a horse knows the way to carry the sleigh over the white and drifting snow whoa!
Date: November 11, 2022 01:33PM

"Trump was anointed by God. You know, the second coming. Which makes Trumpers God's children. Which, again, raises the question: How did Trumpers get so inept. You would expect at least a modest level of competence considering the support from the big guy upstairs, but it is simply not there. Two straight steals (not stealth either, you knew it was coming), can't lock up the most guilty woman in the history of guilt. It goes on and on."

mmmmmmm....lets not go over the mountain and through the woods to grandmothers house and get away from my point....

Trumpers, have a belief that a God exists...a God that will punish them for their wrongdoing, even if nobody cee it....so, there is things that Trumpers won't do...

libtards don't have those limitations...

"God does not love you if all you do in his name is fuck up."

as long as you did what is right and exact you didn't fuck up...it doesn't matter if you win or lose a particular battle...long as you don't give up....

its better to be FRESH to your God and wack to the world, than be WACK to your God and fresh to the world

its looking like if Trumpers can keep the moral high ground they currently own and occupy, you libtards will self destruct on your own...eye hope this is the modality to achieve victory as the people have suffered enough....

moving on....Trump is not the second coming...but he was commissioned to drain the swamp or at the very least expose it...he did the latter 100% and we appreciate that despite his flaws

and before eye push "post message"...you libtards really should be more grateful to Trump.....he really did save your lives....he had every legal right to declare martial law and have the patriots ride on these faggots.....

he saved you ungrateful ingrates

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2022 01:36PM by the real General Mahdi.

Posted by: Im The Vote Man! ()
Date: November 11, 2022 01:37PM

I love thinking about counting ballots to this Beatles song but changing tax to votes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMdcE8jdz70

Here's One for you and two for me ! Ya Im the vote man , Im the vote man !

Posted by: I pray 2 my lord Donald J Christ ()
Date: November 11, 2022 01:52PM

You must forsake all others.
You must accept Donald J Christ as your Lord and Savior."

The Don is my shepherd, I want nothing else.

He makes me lie down with green hookers,

He leads me beside golden showers,

He refreshes my soul brother,

He guides me along the ragged edge of truth for his name's sake

Even tho I walk thru the scary libtard hood,

I fear no hoodlums cuz the Don is with me;

My gat and my shiv they comfort me.

You throw me under the libtard bus.

You christen me with cum;

I pee my pants

For sure you hook me up for the rest of my life,

And I will live in Mara Lago forever.

Amen

Posted by: Something To Think About ()
Date: November 11, 2022 01:59PM

God will punish those who kill their innocent babies or support inhuman abortion which induces pain in the late term baby

All one needs to do to see the powers of God or if he be known as Allah or any name that praises him as the creator of all things

Is to go outside on a clear dark night lay down look up at the stars in the night sky shining brightly as ask "where does it all end" which is answered by "when did it all begin"

There never will be a end and there never was a beginning, the sky's at night are the purest true evidence of the existence of God even though science can explain so many things it never will be able to explain the true existence magic and power of God almighty. It is why God created the stars to show mankind that he really exists and life after death is as endless as the skies if you are welcomed into the kingdom of God , not banished to hell forever for evil deeds against his will on earth

Which billions of the earths people have felt since the beginning of time and have understood man does not kill their child nor engage in unnatural or criminal acts that are contrary to Gods creation of mankind in the natural universe God created that expands forever in any direction

AMEN

Posted by: Bow to your Lord Don J Christ ()
Date: November 11, 2022 02:01PM

I pee my pants

Amen

Re: to grandmothers house we, a horse knows the way to carry the sleigh over the white and drifting snow whoa!
Posted by: Losing streak ()
Date: November 11, 2022 03:27PM

the real General Mahdi Wrote:
> "...you libtards
> really should be more grateful to Trump.....he
> really did save your lives....he had every legal
> right to declare martial law and have the patriots
> ride on these faggots.....
>
> he saved you ungrateful ingrates

He would have lost that fight, too. "Inept" is the word I am thinking of.

Whatever. He didn't. It is now too late.

Posted by: Rev. Benjamin Dover ()
Date: November 11, 2022 03:29PM

Please bow your heads:

I pee my pants

Amen

Posted by: Bob bitchin ()
Date: November 12, 2022 06:34AM

I’m surprised it took this long

Posted by: Ted Tits ()
Date: November 12, 2022 07:49AM

Dems steal another one. Nice work libtards.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.