HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Caller Kristy: "my child is only getting 2 or 3 hours of education from VIRTUAL" - the systems and staff do not work
Posted by: Vince Coglianese WMAL Radio ()
Date: February 02, 2022 06:04PM

that's what SHE said

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Caller Kristy: "my child is only getting 2 or 3 hours of education from VIRTUAL" - the systems and staff do not work
Posted by: 56776 ()
Date: February 02, 2022 06:08PM

I recently checked virginia college.

of a major curriculum i checked:

* most lower classes were VIRTUAL

* the "head" of the department is a damn illegal alien who's degree is prolly FAKE

* the "head" teaches only the lower classes virtually

* a russian is the only person teaching higher classes in-person

* NONE of the higher classes are virtual

* in another department: grown college students are seen presenting LEGOS PROJECTS for "supposed engineering degree projects", who's degree is prolly FAKE

* 8/10 classes offered AREN'T UNIVERSITY COURSES - they aren't transferrable to another schoool

Re: Caller Kristy: "my child is only getting 2 or 3 hours of education from VIRTUAL" - the systems and staff do not work
Posted by: 45ju67i6 ()
Date: February 02, 2022 06:08PM

little red riding hood

Date: February 02, 2022 06:09PM

Upper courses: simply not available. 1/3 uppers were never offered and 2/3 middle-uppers HAVE BEEN CLOSED.

Posted by: correction 1!!! ()
Date: February 02, 2022 06:10PM

Upper courses: simply not available. uppers were never offered (locally and some not in all of virginia as per syllabus), 2 our of 3 middle-courses that had been offered locally: have been canceled

Date: February 02, 2022 06:19PM

* there was a new "concocted" "contrived" (and non-transferrable) class - VIRTUAL. the class doesn't bear any common title and the topic of "what will be done" is also vague

* the same new class was being heavily pushed (many open slots and many filled)

* guess who's class: the "chief" who only does virtual who only teaches the same lower level class. "guaranteed success for head teacher hadji" i might call it.

Posted by: 45564 ()
Date: February 04, 2022 11:26AM

Posted by: 43234gy434 ()
Date: March 02, 2022 07:21PM

my daddy is in the DATA CENTER

sex games

Posted by: Maddle ()
Date: March 15, 2022 11:29PM

This is really a serious problem everyone is facing these days. Students' education is affected a lot in the last 2 years and they are almost off track now. I want your kids to watch these movies about student life and your student will get a good guide for the future. You can see it here and one thing I am sure that your kids will definitely get affected by these films.

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: October 18, 2022 03:25PM

Maddle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is really a serious problem everyone is
> facing these days. Students' education is affected
> a lot in the last 2 years and they are almost off
> track now. I want your kids to watch these movies
> about student life and your student will get a
> good guide for the future. You can
> [url=https://www.atlasofwonders.com/2020/06/16-bes
> t-films-about-student-life.html]see it here[/url]
> and one thing I am sure that your kids will
> definitely get affected by these films.

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.