HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Who is Joseph Scott Skinner aka Jojo Summersign and why is incel TJ Sadler harassing him?
Posted by: obiya ()
Date: August 23, 2022 06:51PM

TJ currently has enforceable protective orders from his grandfather, sister, a guy named Brian, an attorney in Fairfax City, Nicole Lovejoy, some Negro named Carlos Ace DeJesus and now another nog. TJ is also a bisexual butt pirate.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Who is Joseph Scott Skinner aka Jojo Summersign and why is incel TJ Sadler harassing him?
Posted by: Hi William. ()
Date: August 23, 2022 06:56PM

OP is William Robert Moreno of 713 Riverview Court Sterling VA.
Attachments:
pedo busted_150.jpg
william moreno pedophile.jpg

Re: Who is Joseph Scott Skinner aka Jojo Summersign and why is incel TJ Sadler harassing him?
Posted by: going back ()
Date: August 23, 2022 06:58PM

to the nut hut soon

Posted by: Jojo not signed in ()
Date: August 31, 2022 11:39PM

TJ was a brief fling and to be honest he came along as I was on the rebound from eesh. I did use TJ a bit in my time of grief and loss, and I apologize for that. But we did have some good times and TJ will attest the sex was great. So I don't hold anything against either basl or tj sadler and I still love both of them.

At this time I would like to move on in life and make new relationships. I am really smitten with the great musician Meade Skelton. I would like nothing more than to marry Meade and be his wife. I could serve as his roadie slave lugging his equipment to and from shows, and would love to participate in some minstrel shows -- in blackface of course. Meade might be reluctant to marry a Negro, so I am willing to bleach my skin and get surgery to transition to a white person like Michael Jackson if that's what Meade wants for the marriage to work. I would do anything for Meade.

Posted by: trying a biological female ()
Date: September 14, 2022 11:15AM

Jojo is leaving TJ for lizzie. After his flings with eesh and peep, Jojo wants to try a vagina (although it's unclear whether lizzie has one of those)

Posted by: Tracphone ()
Date: September 14, 2022 01:50PM

TJ uses disposable Tracphones to avoid being caught with incriminating evidence.
Attachments:
SADLER STALKER.png

Posted by: Things retarded people do ()
Date: September 14, 2022 02:28PM

Tracphone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TJ uses disposable Tracphones to avoid being
> caught with incriminating evidence.

Yeah. It's much smarter than using your own traceable phone number to send people dick pics and end up with two year protective orders, three criminal charges and the most humiliating mugshot that's made its rounds across the internet and laughed at by thousands!
Attachments:
6scdns.jpg

Posted by: Felony Stalking ()
Date: September 14, 2022 03:10PM

Yeah not like beeping a car horn..
Attachments:
TJ VPO felony stalking.png
jun 7.png
TJ Pw.png

Posted by: No evidence ()
Date: September 14, 2022 03:58PM

Felony Stalking Wrote:
> Yeah not like beeping a car horn..

That's true. I hadn't even mentioned the multiple convictions of violation of protective order that Michael has, but thanks for the reminder. As for peep? All that shit will be dropped.

Posted by: Grab your popcorn ()
Date: September 14, 2022 04:14PM

Michael has two misdemeanor convictions for beeping his car horn at the Richard and William Moreno.

TJ Sadler has multiple convictions in juvenile court and multiple pending Felony and misdemeanor charges.

What kind of idiot passes a stopped school bus??

Posted by: TJ find a new sugar dad or mom? ()
Date: September 14, 2022 04:17PM

Who going to pay TJ's fines for passing the school bus?
Attachments:
sadler seeking arrangement_150.jpg

Posted by: Jojo not signed in ()
Date: September 14, 2022 04:22PM

TJ find a new sugar dad or mom? Wrote:
> Who going to pay TJ's fines for passing the school
> bus?

Unfortunately I am too poor to pay TJ's fines. I don't think Sylvanna, lizzie, or Michael can afford to either. I hope TJ stalks a nice rich man who can pay all his fines and buy beer, cigarettes, and drugs for him.

Posted by: This kind of an idiot ()
Date: September 14, 2022 04:51PM

Grab your popcorn Wrote:
> What kind of idiot passes a stopped school bus??

An idiot who got bullied in school and picked on for wearing glasses, LOL!
Attachments:
file-4.jpg
file-1.jpg

Posted by: Goin to jail for weak petty shit ()
Date: September 14, 2022 04:53PM

Grab your popcorn Wrote:
> Michael has two misdemeanor convictions for
> beeping his car horn at the Richard and William Moreno.

What a fucking stupid ass idiot. He also did an entire month in jail for pretending to be a cat online, LOL

Posted by: Popcorn does sound good now ()
Date: September 14, 2022 04:54PM

Grab your popcorn Wrote:
> TJ Sadler has multiple convictions in juvenile
> court and multiple pending Felony and misdemeanor
> charges.

No one cares lol, he'll get off on all of them. He's out on bail now because none of it's serious at all.

Posted by: It's all popcorn ()
Date: September 14, 2022 05:06PM

Popcorn does sound good now Wrote:
> Grab your popcorn Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > TJ Sadler has multiple convictions in juvenile
> > court and multiple pending Felony and
> misdemeanor
> > charges.
>
> No one cares lol, he'll get off on all of them.
> He's out on bail now because none of it's serious
> at all.

Neither is any of this bullshit: the horn honking, the note under miz's wiper, the other trivial bullshit. All you numb-nuts spend way too much time obsessing over imaginary slights and offenses.

Even slapping around elderly relatives as Megan and TJ did is still not major.

Posted by: Do unto others ()
Date: September 14, 2022 05:10PM

It's all popcorn Wrote:
All you numb-nuts spend way too much
time obsessing over imaginary slights and offenses.

That's just Michael. Then he gets upset when other people retaliate. You can't go around doing shit to people and except them to be a little bitch like you were in school when you let yourself get bullied and raped.
Attachments:
img_1_1663189623475.jpg

Posted by: beep-beep ()
Date: September 14, 2022 05:12PM

Do unto others Wrote:
> It's all popcorn Wrote:
> -----
> All you numb-nuts spend way too much
> time obsessing over imaginary slights and
> offenses.
>
> That's just Michael. Then he gets upset when other
> people retaliate. You can't go around doing shit
> to people and except them to be a little bitch
> like you were in school when you let yourself get
> bullied and raped.

He beeped his car horn and left a note under the Moreno's wiper. Get over it, numb0nuts.

Posted by: Actually.. ()
Date: September 14, 2022 05:14PM

Kieron Hart, Shane Donahue, and Roberto Moya are actually dead.

Posted by: Sure he did ()
Date: September 14, 2022 05:20PM

beep-beep Wrote:
> He beeped his car horn and left a note under the
> Moreno's wiper. Get over it, numb0nuts.

People don't get hits put out on them for that.

Posted by: TJ is an arsonist ()
Date: September 14, 2022 05:20PM

TJ Sadler burned down a bait shop causing a loss of over $300,000 that was not covered by insurance.

Posted by: Hanover pisser ()
Date: September 14, 2022 05:21PM

Actually.. Wrote:
> Kieron Hart, Shane Donahue, and Roberto Moya are
> actually dead.

So is Louise

Posted by: Sure he did ()
Date: September 14, 2022 05:21PM

TJ is an arsonist Wrote:
> TJ Sadler burned down a bait shop causing a loss
> of over $300,000 that was not covered by
> insurance.

I guess that's why he's not in jail

Posted by: HIts ()
Date: September 14, 2022 05:22PM

Sure he did Wrote:
> beep-beep Wrote:
> -----
> > He beeped his car horn and left a note under
> the
> > Moreno's wiper. Get over it, numb0nuts.
>
> People don't get hits put out on them for that.

What did Kieron do to Jay Fasick? What did Shane Donahue do to deserve to get murdered? (Megan killed Roberto Moya on accident.)

Posted by: ask Lynn about it ()
Date: September 14, 2022 05:23PM

Sure he did Wrote:
> TJ is an arsonist Wrote:
> -----
> > TJ Sadler burned down a bait shop causing a
> loss
> > of over $300,000 that was not covered by
> > insurance.
>
> I guess that's why he's not in jail

TJ's mother can confirm. TJ was a juvenile at the time.

Posted by: C & O Cycles ()
Date: September 14, 2022 05:27PM

Little fucker should have burned up himself.
Attachments:
b03fe70b53942cafe116cae0f8f8ef60.webp

Posted by: Shaha ()
Date: September 14, 2022 05:31PM

> What did Kieron do to Jay Fasick? What did Shane
> Donahue do to deserve to get murdered? (Megan
> killed Roberto Moya on accident.)

I don't know who the fuck these people are. I'm just running up time on the clock.

Posted by: Don't care enough to ask ()
Date: September 14, 2022 05:32PM

ask Lynn about it Wrote:
> TJ's mother can confirm. TJ was a juvenile at the
> time.

Sure she can. What's that have to do with anything?

Posted by: Lynn is Lovely ()
Date: September 14, 2022 05:36PM

If I talk to Lynn Sadler I'm sure as hell not going to ask about her retard son. Lynn is a hot babe. TJ should post her nudes.
Attachments:
image (6).jpg

Posted by: Gay Gus ()
Date: September 14, 2022 05:45PM

Hey peep, if you set me up with you mom, I will suck your dick and swallow. I'm a decent looking guy and she would like me. If I fuck her you can fuck me up the ass.

Posted by: careful about anal deals ()
Date: September 14, 2022 06:00PM

According to a prominent Fairfax attorney, peep is big down there. However if it all fit in lizzie's mouth, it can't be that big...
Attachments:
david matthew trinnes attorney jordan coyne.jpg
freaky tan.jpg

Posted by: You need therapy ()
Date: September 14, 2022 06:32PM

Gay Gus Wrote:
> Hey peep, if you set me up with you mom, I will
> suck your dick and swallow. I'm a decent looking
> guy and she would like me. If I fuck her you can
> fuck me up the ass.

Wow. That is disgusting, beyond gay and incestuous. You should really seek help for that.

Posted by: Slow it down: 1 at a time ()
Date: September 14, 2022 07:50PM

You need therapy Wrote:
> Gay Gus Wrote:
> -----
> > Hey peep, if you set me up with you mom, I will
> > suck your dick and swallow. I'm a decent
> looking
> > guy and she would like me. If I fuck her you
> can
> > fuck me up the ass.
>
> Wow. That is disgusting, beyond gay and
> incestuous. You should really seek help for that.

Mother and son the same time would definitely be incestuous and creepy.

Posted by: Absolutely gnarly ()
Date: September 14, 2022 10:47PM

One after the other is as well and is very disgusting. You want dick so bad go ask basl. He'll give it up to anything and anybody he can get to stand him for more than 32 seconds before they block him and get a restraining order. Gay men are so desperate, it's funny he's still alone.

Posted by: Hey Gus ()
Date: September 15, 2022 12:53AM

Think about where TJ’s Dick has been. Peep has fucked Lizzie and Megan, and possibly eesh and Miz. And if that’s not gross enough, TJ is also accused of fornicating with a dog and livestock.

I would just offer to pay off a couple of his fines it he hooked me up with Lynn. Bring a taser in case he tries to get funny. Zzzzzap!

Posted by: Peep has not fucked meganr ()
Date: September 15, 2022 10:37AM

Megan wished!

Posted by: Jojo says no thanks ()
Date: September 29, 2022 12:19AM

Jojo did not come to TJ's trial yesterday. Even though he was offered a ride to the PW courthouse with Sylvanna Bocook and Michael Basl, Jojo stayed home. Jojo doesn't want to testify for TJ or give him support because TJ is such a prick to him.

Posted by: Miz harasses him too ()
Date: September 29, 2022 07:56AM

William Robert Moreno paid Skinner to have his rotten teeth removed. Moreno was trying to win Jojo’s affections and piss off Basl who he incorrectly thought was in a relationship with him.

Posted by: Jojo hates miz ()
Date: September 29, 2022 08:00AM

Jojo hates Moreno more than TJ. He took Moreno’s money just to piss him off. But Jojo will never fuck Miz up the assholeo and will never give him a toothless blowjob.

Posted by: Jojo hates miz ()
Date: September 29, 2022 08:00AM

Jojo hates Moreno more than TJ. He took Moreno’s money just to piss him off. But Jojo will never fuck Miz up the assholeo and will never give him a toothless blowjob.

Posted by: Toothless in Richmond ()
Date: October 18, 2022 12:22PM

Jojo hates Moreno more then TJ because he is hoping TJ quit stalking him and stick his dick in his toothless mouth. Jojo loves cock more than Sylvanna or Lizzie's pussy.

TJ was trying to get money from Jojo and hoping he would be his sugar daddy. But Jojo is poor and can't even afford to get dentures. TJ only got a few toothless blowjobs before he turned on Jojo and began to harass and stalk him.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.