HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Bridesmaid dress
Posted by: Frank7788 ()
Date: July 17, 2022 09:20AM

Who should pay for the bridesmaid(s) dresses:

1. brides pay if she is within budget; she can decide the color, the style, etc.
2. bridesmaids pay for themselves?

What was your experience and what do you think about this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bridesmaid dress
Posted by: Lucio ()
Date: July 17, 2022 09:47AM

We had only one bridesmaid and she bought her dress by herself but discussed the style and color beforehand. It was convenient.

Posted by: Sophia777 ()
Date: July 17, 2022 09:48AM

Yes, there are variants, but I decided to buy bridesmaid dresses by myself as I wanted them to look similar and the way I'd like. I haven't regretted that decision as I was lucky to find awesome dresses on https://www.princessly.com with a discount. My bridesmaids looked great, and not only me but all of them liked the way they looked.

Posted by: Dr. No no ()
Date: July 17, 2022 09:49AM

Wha, people are stupid enough to still get married?

Posted by: X6FWH ()
Date: July 17, 2022 02:21PM

I was an incel loser until I was a bridesmaid in my cousin's wedding. One of her bridesmaids got in a car accident a week before the wedding and had to drop out so I got drafted. This Bridezilla even dictated the bridedmaids' underwear.

So I'm at the reception still in a dress and this girl who'd Friend zoned me a while ago comes up and asks me to dance. So I do and then she asks me if I want to sneak out and go home with her. So I do. She takes off my dress and petticoats but wants me to leave on the rest of the lingerie while we fuck. It's real lacy, frilly and femmy, but WTF, this might be the only pussy I get for 10 years, so I better go along.

The s x is fantastic and she thought so too. I'm not an incel any more but she always wants me to dress up in ladies underwear for sex.

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: October 17, 2022 10:53AM

Eat shit and die spammer

Attachments:
_steamy.gif
_steamy.gif

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.