HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I’ve got some money saved and I’m going to move out of my apartment and move into a sprinter van
Posted by: Gypsyy ()
Date: October 16, 2022 09:19PM

Rent is just ridiculous. I saw a used sprinter van that was tricked out. It’s only 78k. I figure I can make it my own and get a mattress and a kitchenette and just live there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I’ve got some money saved and I’m going to move out of my apartment and move into a sprinter van
Posted by: Where ya gonna shit? ()
Date: October 16, 2022 09:21PM

Shit in yer hat?

Re: I’ve got some money saved and I’m going to move out of my apartment and move into a sprinter van
Posted by: Gypsyy ()
Date: October 16, 2022 09:23PM

Where ya gonna shit? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Shit in yer hat?

I have thought about that. Haven’t figured out how that will work. Either bring a portable toilet with me or just train my body to shit only at certain times when I know I can get to a toilet.

Posted by: Recent thread: 24-hr walmart ()
Date: October 16, 2022 09:28PM

Check out the last 3 or 4 pages

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.