HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Automated Postal Machine and Dumb People
Posted by: pgens ()
Date: August 29, 2006 07:26AM

Good lord, it is always my luck. Got stuck behind some lady who had three little packages and she took a full five minutes on each one. Re-reading the hazardous materials warnings each time, taking forever to enter the Zip code, insisting on swiping her card to pay for EACH transaction when the machine will combine them, then standing there with all her shit applying labels while the line waits behind her.

They need two machines... one for the "newbs, dolts, and old people" and one for "quickies".

Sorry, I just made the mistake of going in during service hours yesterday when I usually do it on the way to work before it opens.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Automated Postal Machine and Dumb People
Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: August 29, 2006 07:32AM

yeah you kinda answered your own problem there

moral: the post office is total crap. Makes me glad my operating hours are the exact opposite of the rest of society.

Example: I'm going to go to bed in less than an hour.

Re: Automated Postal Machine and Dumb People
Posted by: it will never be again ()
Date: October 12, 2022 02:16PM

Why is this post the last post in Off Topic? It doesn't deserve that. RESton Peace was a commie POS, but at least he took the time to register. Let's give some love to RESton. And, of course, the $$ man, too.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.