HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
George Michaels last night
Posted by: too bad ()
Date: March 01, 2007 05:50PM

Sad to say 11 pm tonight is Georges last time. I may be redneck but he was the only sportscaster that reported on NASCAR and bullriding plus he threw in some professional wrestling just to piss off Jim Vance.

I have heard the clowns on the other channels just say who won Daytona, nothing more, while George would go into the results, videos and interviews. The rest never realized what a draw the so called lesser sports have in this area. They only reported on the skins and georgetown and maryland basketball.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: George Michaels last night
Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: March 01, 2007 07:55PM

the washingtonpost article says ESPN and other sports outletts pretty much ripped off George's whole style. Bummer he is being let go. but then again he is an old coot and all the other stations are getting blonde hotties to broadcast sports. I expect Topper shut to be replaced by an american idol reject soon and brett haber to be replaced by Katherine Mchphee

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: March 01, 2007 09:14PM

I'll seriously miss the guy. I know alot of people who don't like him, but I honestly think he's one of the better sports anchors of all time. I really love the way he covers NASCAR on more than just a casual level, hopefully NBC4 will continue that on the same level. Although I think pro wrestling is awful, it was nice to see him do something different like that. And some of the banter between him and Jim Vance over the years, it has been very funny shit.

Lindsay Czarniak is a total hottie and I like her broadcasts, but I haven't really been a big fan of that Dan Hellie guy.

Posted by: TrickiL ()
Date: March 02, 2007 10:15PM

I like Lindsay too. When she worked in Florida, she reported a lot on NASCAR racing. Maybe now she will also. I think she really likes hockey and cute hockey players best though. Her hair is really cute.

Trickie

Posted by: Sports Machine ()
Date: September 24, 2022 08:41AM

I dreamt about George Michaels last night

Posted by: What do you expect ()
Date: September 24, 2022 10:01AM

It was his drug abuse and homo lifestyle that did him in. I Want Your Sex did add to Beverly Hills Cop. We were much better off when they stayed in the closet. Wouldn't have all this gender confusion and boys in the girls room.

Posted by: What are you saying ()
Date: September 24, 2022 09:04PM

He wasn't a homo

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.