HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Youngkin LOL Factory - Banning Electric Cars & Playing Tranny Toilet Games
Posted by: Insane TrumpTard ()
Date: September 17, 2022 07:09AM

Put this guy on FAIL ARMY.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Youngkin LOL Factory - Banning Electric Cars & Playing Tranny Toilet Games
Posted by: rumpy ()
Date: September 17, 2022 07:33AM

pushing trannyism and other weirdo stuff is what cost McAwful the election last year. But you keep on keeping on dems - it's working for you. No, really. lol

Posted by: Good Job Glenn ()
Date: September 17, 2022 07:50AM

I am a democrat and have donated to Terry. I planned on voting all Democrat until they kept pushing the woke agenda. I switched and voted all Republican due to the Loudon County School board attacking parents and the Soros prosecutors ignoring crimes. The pronoun crap, forcing skirt wearing boys on girls sports teams and bathrooms, equity and inclusion and renaming school being more important than stem and actually learning. BLM terrorist being more important than jobs and the economy. The worse thing the Democrats did to cause them to lose the election is bring Biden and Kamala into Virginia to campaign for them.

Date: September 17, 2022 08:27AM

since Youngkin got in office my anger and stress levels have gone down exponentially...om soooooooooooo relieved the murderous pedophile groomers didn't cheat their way to victory...

it broke my heart to cee my beloved Americans being treated like animals, suffocating in a mask that leeches cancer causing chemtrails with every breath...

Posted by: tribes ()
Date: September 17, 2022 08:39AM

spanBERGER is running commericals 24/7 trying to distance herself from Xiden and the dems. She tells us she's a "moderate" who stands up to Piglosi and puts America before party. Who believes that crap? She votes with Piglosi 93% of the time. She's a former CIA operative who is funded by Big Intel to protect their interests in congress. She lost the last election and needed 30K "late arriving mail-in ballots" that were found on thumb drives just to eek out a win.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.