HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
WATCH: CONSERVACUCKS MOAN, CRY & WHINE LIKE SPOILED BRATS after they were OUTVOTED AGAIN. The poor dipshits still think Trump was cheated!!! Hahahahaha!! I can't wait to hear the cacophony when Trump goes to jail. Are you really THAT stupid?
Posted by: My Sharonna ()
Date: August 07, 2022 11:19PM

These fuckers have raised "dick eating" to an Olympic-level competition.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WATCH: CONSERVACUCKS MOAN, CRY & WHINE LIKE SPOILED BRATS after they were OUTVOTED AGAIN. The poor dipshits still think Trump was cheated!!! Hahahahaha!! I can't wait to hear the cacophony when Trump goes to jail. Are you really THAT stupid?
Posted by: Calling it like I see it ()
Date: August 07, 2022 11:27PM

My Sharonna Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> These fuckers have raised "dick eating" to an
> Olympic-level competition.

You, sir, are a pussyhat wearing libtard imbecile

Re: WATCH: CONSERVACUCKS MOAN, CRY & WHINE LIKE SPOILED BRATS after they were OUTVOTED AGAIN. The poor dipshits still think Trump was cheated!!! Hahahahaha!! I can't wait to hear the cacophony when Trump goes to jail. Are you really THAT stupid?
Posted by: Not I. You are mistaken. ()
Date: August 07, 2022 11:41PM

I like to beat the crap out of stupid trumptards.

If you are a trumptard, I will kick the stupid out of your ass pronto.

And please don't ride a Harley. I will fuck a trumptard harly up as bad as i fuck up a loose-brained trumptard.

You got the wrong guy.

Posted by: Calling it like I see it ()
Date: August 07, 2022 11:51PM

Typical loudmouth libtard, talking tough from behind his keyboard (if indeed you actually use male pronouns, Suzy). You know damn well you would run away crying like the little bitch you are at the first sign of confrontation. Now sit your ass down you pussy before someone gives you a slap.

Posted by: LOL@STUPID CONSERVACUCKS ()
Date: August 07, 2022 11:57PM

Listen to yourself.

In your case, perhaps your mother went back & forth on abortion...and that's okay.

The issue that we hear NOTHING about is maternal filicide!

IMO, your mom missed a golden opportunity. Of course, your dad could help us out...

Posted by: these whiney girls are the same ()
Date: August 08, 2022 01:17AM

They always bitch about the same tired played story. They use the same info wars litany of "complaints".

I don't bother responding to their cries

Posted by: Fuck these conservatard pukes ()
Date: August 08, 2022 08:19AM

All they do is bitch and moan.
They're never part of the solution. Conservaturds never want to help.

Posted by: .AARPer. ()
Date: August 08, 2022 08:24AM

Filling my pool with Trumptard tears. No reason to stress the well.

Posted by: Be sure to chlorinate ()
Date: August 08, 2022 08:43AM

Who knows what may be carried in those tears?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.