HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The Illegal that mows my lawn just raised the price from 30 dollars a mow to 35 dollars a mow!
Posted by: KP west homeowner ()
Date: June 26, 2022 09:38AM

He says he has to raise the price because gas is too expensive. This sucks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Illegal that mows my lawn just raised the price from 30 dollars a mow to 35 dollars a mow!
Posted by: Word up ()
Date: June 26, 2022 09:46AM

Tell him he must convert to electric power as his libtard leaders are forcing us,, and u ain’t paying no more than $15 when he converts to electric

Re: The Illegal that mows my lawn just raised the price from 30 dollars a mow to 35 dollars a mow!
Posted by: observer of the shit ()
Date: June 26, 2022 09:58AM

Beaners are learning the ways of the libtards and abandoning them very quickly. They fled their home countries for a reason and they see Joe Biden and the libtards as going back to the same problems they ran away from. They know.

And they are largely Catholic. All the Biden people out there demanding the ability to kill babies in a drive thru is losing hearts and minds of the beaners every day. Keep those protests going libtards!!!!

Posted by: why is it? ()
Date: June 26, 2022 10:12AM

I have illegals living down the street from me. I reported them twice to the police and to the ICE people. Nobody gave a shit.

Posted by: UXLCV ()
Date: June 26, 2022 11:46AM

I'm a trust fund baby, so all I have to do is sit on Boards of Directors and collect huge fees. I'm two years out of college and I buy this modest house in a pretty good neighborhood for cash. Three bedrooms is a little much for me to keep up, especially for my lazy ass.

So I get back from NYC and this Board meeting and I'm not back an hour and there's a knock on the door. I look in the camera. It's a rather nice looking Hispanic woman, so I open it. She's asking me in broken English if I need a housekeeper. Duh-uh. So I let her in. She goes into this "At me, Dios MiO......". At that point, she learns I speak Spanish fluently, even if it's Madrid Spanish with a French accent. I asked her "Cuanto?". She gave a reasonable price so I hired her .

After about two weeks, she decides I need somebody to make my meals so she's here dawn to dusk. She acts really surprised when I pay her more money. A week after this, she decides I need a live in housekeeper. She's got a kid 15. This guy in El Salvador knocked her up when she was 15, then he left and sneaked into this country. He promised to send for her but she never heard from him. So she picked up her kid and sneaked into this country too. She found him, alright, except he'd been married to somebody else. So now she's stuck. OK, but that kid's got to mind his manners. There's two extra rooms, so each of them can have one. She and the kid are living out of suitcases, so they don't have a lot of stuff. So they show up. That night, kid does his HW and goes to bed. I finish up some business and announce I'm going to bed. I set the burglar alarm, check the doors and windows and go to bed.

About five minutes later, the lights in my bedroom come on. It's her and she's undoing her blouse. "You got the wrong room".

"No, I have the right one."

She gets her clothes off and wowee! Even if you don't consider she's 31, it's like vavavavoom! So she jumps in the bed and wears me out. Then there's crazy wakeup sex late the next morning then she makes me breakfast.

Now she's hinting she wants to get married.

Posted by: Dear Penthouse ()
Date: June 26, 2022 11:54AM

Dear Penthouse,

I never thought this would happen to me . . .

Posted by: we all know ()
Date: June 26, 2022 11:57AM

UXLCV Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm a trust fund baby, so all I have to do is sit
> on Boards of Directors and collect huge fees. I'm
> two years out of college and I buy this modest
> house in a pretty good neighborhood for cash.
> Three bedrooms is a little much for me to keep up,
> especially for my lazy ass.
>
> So I get back from NYC and this Board meeting and
> I'm not back an hour and there's a knock on the
> door. I look in the camera. It's a rather nice
> looking Hispanic woman, so I open it. She's
> asking me in broken English if I need a
> housekeeper. Duh-uh. So I let her in. She goes
> into this "At me, Dios MiO......". At that point,
> she learns I speak Spanish fluently, even if it's
> Madrid Spanish with a French accent. I asked her
> "Cuanto?". She gave a reasonable price so I hired
> her .
>
> After about two weeks, she decides I need somebody
> to make my meals so she's here dawn to dusk. She
> acts really surprised when I pay her more money.
> A week after this, she decides I need a live in
> housekeeper. She's got a kid 15. This guy in El
> Salvador knocked her up when she was 15, then he
> left and sneaked into this country. He promised
> to send for her but she never heard from him. So
> she picked up her kid and sneaked into this
> country too. She found him, alright, except he'd
> been married to somebody else. So now she's
> stuck. OK, but that kid's got to mind his
> manners. There's two extra rooms, so each of them
> can have one. She and the kid are living out of
> suitcases, so they don't have a lot of stuff. So
> they show up. That night, kid does his HW and
> goes to bed. I finish up some business and
> announce I'm going to bed. I set the burglar
> alarm, check the doors and windows and go to bed.
>
>
> About five minutes later, the lights in my
> bedroom come on. It's her and she's undoing her
> blouse. "You got the wrong room".
>
> "No, I have the right one."
>
> She gets her clothes off and wowee! Even if you
> don't consider she's 31, it's like vavavavoom! So
> she jumps in the bed and wears me out. Then
> there's crazy wakeup sex late the next morning
> then she makes me breakfast.
>
> Now she's hinting she wants to get married.

We know you're fucking the 15 year old boy.

Posted by: el duago ()
Date: June 26, 2022 12:09PM

I know this is going to sound like a crazy fantasy but every word of this story is true.

I was in Paris fulfilling my duties as a lowly intern for a high profile fashion magazine. Despite my meager status, I was allowed to attend lavish parties and fashion shows. During one such gala, an attractive young woman happened to catch my eye. Being nervous and notoriously shy around the fairer sex, I didn’t know how to approach her. But she was far too stunning to not pursue. She had luxurious blonde hair that danced on her shoulders whenever she would turn her head and long, sexy legs that I would have given anything to spend an evening in between.

Summoning up all my courage and finishing off my Manhattan, I approached her from across the crowded ballroom. I awkwardly introduced myself and asked her what her name was.

Obviously, impressed by my straightforwardness, she smiled and replied “Susan” in a voice that was both alluring and innocent. She told me she knew who I was, which made me very embarrassed as I am usually a very humble gentleman and not boastful.

We began to make small talk. She asked me questions about my life, interests and hobbies, and the like. I could tell that she was very interested. I felt it was time to make my move. Trying to be both charming and suggestive, I paid her the ultimate compliment a man can give a woman and I could tell by the way she reacted that she was turned on and totally into it. I could tell her mind might have been saying no but her body was definitely saying yes.

Returning to my hotel room that night, I was in bliss. I set the stage for a night of white-hot romance – candlelight, champagne chilling on ice, soft music, erotic oils – the works. The scene was set for seduction.

The time for lovemaking was upon us and I have to tell you, it was mind-blowing. I have never met a more capable and complimentary partner for the pursuit of carnal fulfillment. It was almost as if we inhabited the same mind, body and soul. My lover knew exactly what to do at exactly right moment.

When it was over, I was exhausted. I don’t know how long we were making love – hours, perhaps. And although our tryst in Paris may be over, I have a feeling we will reunite and try to recapture the magic of that evening once again. Why wouldn’t I? Just look at my lover.

Now I have been made aware that my lover has a twin sister. I don’t know exactly how to pronounce it, but I believe the French call it ménage à trois. I can nearly picture it now.

Posted by: Pickle smoker quoted here. ()
Date: June 26, 2022 12:27PM

we all know Wrote:
> UXLCV Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
>
>
> We know you're fucking the 15 year old boy.

Only a straw felching rump ranger would shitpost some stupid shit like that.

Posted by: Pompous Ass Lib Elitist ()
Date: June 26, 2022 02:01PM

It has been 10 to clean my toilet every week but now another 5 raise

That's OUTRAGEOUS who do they think they are

I find comfort my weed wacker has not asked, but hes in jail right now

Posted by: Lonely Gas Weed Wacker ()
Date: June 26, 2022 02:03PM

Si I am very sad feeling now as I lay forlorn against the rich mans shed

Posted by: X6PYP ()
Date: June 27, 2022 12:21AM

Dear Penthouse Wrote:
> Dear Penthouse,
>
> I never thought this would happen to me . . .
> but I desperately crave the BBC.

FIFY

Posted by: $35 Is Prolly Still Too Cheap! ()
Date: June 27, 2022 09:51AM

Hopefully they drop you as client and you are forced to mow it yourself!
You should be sucking him off if he's only charging you $35 to mow your yard.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.