HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Biden today claiming gas prices going down are DUE TO HIM, while going up he blamed Putin not himself
Posted by: KILL JOE BIDEN ()
Date: March 31, 2022 09:57PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Biden today claiming gas prices going down are DUE TO HIM, while going up he blamed Putin not himself
Posted by: r545 ()
Date: March 31, 2022 09:57PM

little red riding hood

Re: Biden today claiming gas prices going down are DUE TO HIM, while going up he blamed Putin not himself
Posted by: 343hg34 ()
Date: March 31, 2022 09:58PM

we ALL know it's Texas in concert with OPEC who's making decisions, and any local monopolies controlling gas stations

Posted by: 5r4h45hj54 ()
Date: March 31, 2022 09:59PM

LOCAL OR STATE OR NATION WIDE MONOPOLITES OR COLLABORATING OLIGOPOLIES

* there are laws against that but we KNOW ... Xiden Biden follows no laws ever when money is involved

Posted by: 3g3h3 ()
Date: March 31, 2022 11:11PM

timschreder-tumblr-com-walking-on-eggshe

Posted by: 34g4h3 ()
Date: March 31, 2022 11:12PM

the-era-of-walking-on-eggshells-latter-d

I'm not to happy about people walking all over MY EGGS.

And they already had too many chances, too many warnings, to stop.

Posted by: 54yhju4 ()
Date: March 31, 2022 11:19PM

* democrats attacked me

* democrats threatened to kill me if "i had any children on welfare" when I was a proper age to do so "in all likelyhood" (my age now is prohibitive)

* they then lived large stealing: and used tax money to HIRE ILLEGAL ALIENS INSTEAD OF ME

* THEN ALSO FUNDED ILLEGAL ALIEN BABIES ON WELFARE to pad "their voting districts"

IT'S ABOUT MONEY ALSO ABOUT INJURIES AND THREATS

AND IT WENT WAY TOO FAR

Posted by: H5HJ54 ()
Date: March 31, 2022 11:19PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: r556k765 ()
Date: March 31, 2022 11:22PM

Posted by: 5rh54 ()
Date: March 31, 2022 11:24PM

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/03/30/msnbcs-wallace-trump-tucker-carlson-associating-themselves-with-an-american-adversary-at-a-time-of-war/

have advertised "time of war" bullshit for as long as i lived. change your entrance to military rules. i was disabled. for one thing.

Posted by: Sure Thing JOE BIDEN ()
Date: March 31, 2022 11:29PM

Ya we know the buck stopped with you because your lousy woke policies had gas almost 2 dollars a gallon higher then when Trump left

LONG BEFORE PUTIN INVADED THE UKRAINE

REMEMBER JOE SAID THE BUCK STOPS WITH HIM
Attachments:
joegas.jpg

Posted by: Not Good OP Unlawful As Hell ()
Date: March 31, 2022 11:38PM

Did not see OP's posted by name , that's uncalled for OP its unlawful , dangerous, unconstitutional and potentially putting all Americans at risk and its really stupid as its not a joking matter, its a very serious infraction

Posted by: jkr ()
Date: March 31, 2022 11:47PM

I didn’t even catch that till you pointed it out and Yeah that’s illegal…if he’s even american

Posted by: 3r5h35 ()
Date: March 31, 2022 11:49PM

* i was screwed on injury lawsuits in the terms of many millions perhaps - lack of fair access to courts - as a child. disabling injury. then again as a teen when violently attacked causing disabling injury (0 court award on it, not even a trial). then again as an adult (medical related and the doctor was not held liable and should have been). one of the offending lawyers? a ukrainian i think (by name)

* i was politically imprisoned. also attempted to charge me with the same non-crime 5x without evidence (5 separate occasions). they had it out for me.

* i was threaten on many vectors "your a dead man if you have kids on welfare", even TV had markers on that: but my family neighbors and gov too were express on the matter

* i was descriminated against due to disability - college has my sheets locked but claims there's no reason - phone chases. for 20 years. THEY HAVE MY RECORD LOCKED and threw away the key: but won't admit it. they signed medical forms saying they wouldn't. they DID ANYWAY.

* got threatening phone and emails - just after visiting gov - for weeks or months

* employers just throw my employment requests aside. why shouldn't they - they're democrats. nepatism, illegal aliens, easy for them. one of them? a ukrainian.

* i was threatened i'd be shot if i didn't vote Democrat (grocery store union - Safeway)

* i was assaulted by people - causing major injuries

* i had a damn democrat doctor poison me lie about it in court, another trying to trick me into paying for medical tests after he told me "nothing was wrong" when ... all the webmd say "be scared" of the same very markedly visible symptoms (that illegal aliens in fairfax want me dead isn't a surprise however - the feeling is mutual. except their kids aren't being threatened to be killed if they HAVE KIDS ON WELFARE). had dentist scrape lines in my teeth, and so on: these people are more likely to use me for money and kill me (the illegal aliens)
than to EVER practice medicine. it'd take me a month to line up a single honest appointment and i know doctors "they don't have time, no time unless your dying and there's a standard procedure that big gov pays for"

* i have AGED and the "competition" is NOT FAIR considering - that disabled and old i'd be competing with illegal aliens who can fund THEIR EGGS ON WELFARE

* jobs programs: illegal aliens who laugh at me say get out. and (bill gates) putting in fake job ads in the paper and online.

SUMMARY: They been walking on my eggs. And every bit of nature in me asks: what should be my reaction. You threaten a class of people never to have kids on welfare, while superfunding others to quietly (blacks in the city), then use taxpayer money (old white people's money stolen) to breed illegal aliens for political gain. Not just funding "escapees from mexico". Funding real fucking and kids on welfare within the USA who "vote democrat".

WHAT SHOULD I DO WHAT SHOULD BE MY ASSESSMENT? Xiden Biden?

Posted by: 3hh43 ()
Date: March 31, 2022 11:50PM

the-era-of-walking-on-eggshells-latter-d

What should be my assessment?

Posted by: 5rh54 ()
Date: March 31, 2022 11:52PM

* i forgot the GI damage from starvation and people feeding me only food i was allergic to for years. there's a long list of other issues, many minor some not, i didn't list, many with legal implications

Posted by: ExxonMobil, Shell, Chevron ()
Date: March 31, 2022 11:55PM

ExxonMobil, Chevron, and Royal Dutch Shell are responsible for the high gas prices. Soon they will be posting another quarter of record profits - measured in the tens of billions.

Posted by: g23bh34 ()
Date: April 02, 2022 02:22AM

Democrats love parliamentary rule (police state absolute power for feudal war fammilies like the Biden crime family)

SRI LANKA and VENEZUELA both have government owned government controlled OIL & GAS

that's 100% exactly what Xiden Biden is shooting Ashlik Babbit to get

to dowse Texas oil power in a flood of illegal immigrants "out-voting it", then for government to swoop in with "regulations" they will say

YOU WILL FIND CHINA BEHIND IT ALL, AT THE END OF THE DAY

Posted by: 3rbhh35 ()
Date: April 02, 2022 02:22AM

SRI LANKA and VENEZUELA both have government owned government controlled OIL & GAS

that's why Joe Biden shot Ashli Babbit

Posted by: hr545 ()
Date: April 05, 2022 06:00AM

I'm seeing over $4/gal and over $5/gal "premium"

how is he claiming prices are down? raise prices $2 and lower them $0.20 ?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.