HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Did you know: urine is sterile. 8 ounces of urine is healthier to drink than a can of Monster or Redbull.
Posted by: The more you know... ()
Date: March 07, 2022 11:59PM

The tradition of drinking urine goes back millennia. Known today as urine therapy, the medicinal use of urine is increasingly practiced in many parts of the world.

Going back to ancient Iran, Israel, and India show how urine therapy has been used to treat everything from acne to cancer. There was a time when doctors tested for diabetes in urine by taste.

Today, proponents continue to laud urine’s curative powers. So, should you be mixing your morning pee into your morning smoothie?

Absolutely! It's plentiful health benefits outweigh the much harmful energy drink spectrum which are loaded with taurine, caffeine and acetylcholine.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Did you know: urine is sterile. 8 ounces of urine is healthier to drink than a can of Monster or Redbull.
Posted by: Bear Grylls ()
Date: March 08, 2022 12:15AM

There was an episode of Bear Grylls where he drank his own piss after boiling it. He was lost in some jungle in Costa Rica and lost his canteen and had a hole in his camelback. That is a crafty mofo!

Re: Did you know: urine is sterile. 8 ounces of urine is healthier to drink than a can of Monster or Redbull.
Posted by: Danny the drunk ()
Date: March 08, 2022 12:16AM

I’ll stick to beer and whiskey thank you.

Posted by: Keto-friendly ()
Date: March 08, 2022 12:21AM

Drinking urine allows you to maintain intermittent fasting throughout the day.

Posted by: Skin conditions ()
Date: March 08, 2022 01:48AM

My wife ha eczema sll over her body. At first, she wanted me to piss all over her. Eventilually, she began drinking my pee. Surprisingly, her eczema went away.

Posted by: Duncan D'0Hnuts ()
Date: March 08, 2022 06:16AM

Did you drink the Monster piss from a sample or straight from the original source?

That makes a huge difference in taste and could have skewed your taste test results tremendously.

Posted by: legit ()
Date: March 08, 2022 09:38AM

vodka & urine - Pee Shooter

Posted by: 39898 ()
Date: March 08, 2022 01:29PM

Pee & Wild Irish Rose = Pee Vine.

Posted by: Madonna 5 ()
Date: March 08, 2022 01:40PM

Your own urine is good for skin. Madonna does it as do some people with psoriasis and eczema. Lots of salts and it clears it up. Not a pleasent thing to broadcast but it does work.

Posted by: Daring ()
Date: March 08, 2022 10:10PM

It took some nerve, but I finally tried it for keto. I fear that I might try to eat ejaculate next!

Posted by: JBKMD ()
Date: March 09, 2022 12:37AM

I don't drink Monster or Red Bull. I've never tried piss & have no desire to try it. Not sorry & no.

Posted by: Red Bull & Monster = chablis ()
Date: March 09, 2022 01:20AM

As a consumer of fine wine, I am also a consumer of red bull, monster & other libations.

I have never imbibed urine. I have imbibed Miller beer which is said to be like cat piss.

Red Bull & Monster are similar to a chablis.

Posted by: Who gonna bottle that shit? ()
Date: March 09, 2022 07:49AM

I'd buy a 6 pack

Posted by: Don't buy any! ()
Date: March 09, 2022 09:43PM

I'll make some for you!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.