HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Joe Biden: Not a Single Thing
Posted by: FJB ()
Date: February 10, 2022 07:19PM

56% of Americans say they can’t name a single thing Joe Biden has done they approve of. Wow! Not looking good for the libtards and the vegetable they elected. Thankfully we will be rid of them soon

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/10/politics/biden-approval-rating-problem/index.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Joe Biden: Not a Single Thing
Posted by: You Make Me Sick ()
Date: February 10, 2022 07:21PM

I kind of want Harris now but I'm afraid she'll also be lousy.

Posted by: Malcolm Xtra Black ()
Date: February 10, 2022 08:27PM

Heroin has gotten much cheaper over the last year.

Posted by: Free crack pipes & fried chicken ()
Date: February 10, 2022 10:41PM

You Make Me Sick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I kind of want Harris now but I'm afraid she'll
> also be lousy.

As terrible as Biden is, Harris would be even worse.

Posted by: State of Union ()
Date: February 10, 2022 11:31PM

You Make Me Sick Wrote:
> I kind of want Harris now but I'm afraid she'll
> also be lousy.

She'd be a disaster. They would have to hide her as much or more than they have to hide Joe. I actually don't think she will ever be POTUS now. It would be too damaging to the dems. Her only chance is sudden death of Joe.

Posted by: JOE's DONE A LOT ()
Date: February 11, 2022 12:31AM

JOE let more then one million illegals into the USA to insure the war on poverty is never won , to insure that Africa Americans remain poor and lots of drugs can flow easily into the USA to take young Americans lives and weapons and terrorists too

JOE left 800 billion in US weapons behind in Afghanistan to be used in the future again Americans

JOE has coddled criminals while attacking the people's rights to self defense

JOE has taken a US (DEMOCRAT VOTER) VERSES THEM (TRUMP SUPPORTERS/GOP ) approach to being the president of the whole USA as he told the people a bald faced lie on the day he was sworn in "JOE WOULD HEAL AMERICA"

JOE in a nationally televised long speech blamed every American who voted for President Trump for the criminal acts of a mere teeny tiny number of protestors of whom some did became violent inside the US Capital after illegally entering it on Jan 6th 2021 which will remain forever a national shame blaming innocent Americans that is as bad as the actions of these violent criminal Capital attackers who attacked our National Capital building for the only time in our long history because they felt that no questions asked no ID needed mass mail in voting and other ways to cheat more easily undetected that were primarily passed by Democrats in blue states stole the election of 2020 . Throwing the election into huge questionable fiasco of who really won

JOE took a good Trump economy with the lowest African American unemployment in 50 years and ruined it with vast trillions in overspending of money we don't even have to be the serfs of the Red Chinese who we borrow from as JOE looks left for any advice

JOE has created the worst US inflation on 40 years and has now doubled the cost of gas by summer 2022. Its gone up 30 cents just in the past couple weeks again

JOE has paid great amounts of fake lip service to pushing voting cheats and has never advocated to see any real voting rights acts passes , if elections are not free of fraud the legal citizens votes are canceled out by the cheaters illegal votes

JOE's "infrastructure bill was designed to divide the people like all the other issues he has supported with few dollars actually fixing things and loads of progressive government programs to suck billions into a black hole while only providing some things for small numbers of the total US population

JOE has taken the side of foreign nationals over and over again not putting the American people first as President Trump did

In the span of ONLY 6 months JOE proved he is "The Worst US President Of All Time "! JOE IS JOE BIDEN -(DEMOCRAT) who has now committed a number of true impeachable offense that require his removal in shame from office if his fellow Democrats started loving America to look out for all of its people who are present in the USA LEGALLY The ILLEGALS Can PUSH BUTTON 2 AND BE DEPORTED !

But ! TRUMP said bad things about BAD People And JOE BIDEN is such a great guy because he is A -(DEMOCRAT )!
Attachments:
Push2fordeportation.jfif

Posted by: Everybody hates Pedo Joe ()
Date: February 11, 2022 12:34AM

FJB Wrote:
> 56% of Americans say they can’t name a single
> thing Joe Biden has done they approve of. Wow! Not
> looking good for the libtards and the vegetable
> they elected. Thankfully we will be rid of them
> soon
>
> https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/10/politics/biden-appr
> oval-rating-problem/index.html
Attachments:
6ccbd6acb51c2733.png

Posted by: The Average US Citizen ()
Date: February 11, 2022 12:36AM

JOE has cost my family now 276 dollars a month more for our monthly needs then was the cost when President Trump was in office , that number is going up as US national average gas prices are expected to over 4 dollars a gallon by the summer of 2022

Posted by: Registered Democrat ()
Date: February 11, 2022 12:39AM

Joe Biden is much better then Trump

I like win win wins I will gladly spend myself into bankruptcy then allow any one to see how wrong I am

Posted by: One Thing Is For Certain ()
Date: February 11, 2022 06:34AM

Democrats aren't happy unless they are destroying America! They have just gotten good at enriching themselves while doing it!

Posted by: Whiny Little Bitches ()
Date: February 11, 2022 06:43AM

One Thing Is For Certain Wrote:
> Democrats aren't happy unless they are destroying
> America! They have just gotten good at enriching
> themselves while doing it!

What is your ideal of America? Please enlighten me.

Posted by: What's your idea? ()
Date: February 11, 2022 08:45AM

Whiny Little Bitches Wrote:
> One Thing Is For Certain Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Democrats aren't happy unless they are
> destroying
> > America! They have just gotten good at
> enriching
> > themselves while doing it!
>
>
> What is your ideal of America? Please enlighten
> me.

Your idea was Joe Biden. Please exit the discussion, you're pretty badly retarded.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.