HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I Once Had To Sue My Jewish Employer For Being A Typical Jew And Trying Not To Pay Me What They Owed Me!
Posted by: Never Trust A Jew, NEVER! ()
Date: February 03, 2022 02:22PM

Jews will fuck you EVERY chance that they get!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I Once Had To Sue My Jewish Employer For Being A Typical Jew And Trying Not To Pay Me What They Owed Me!
Posted by: You lost the case ()
Date: February 03, 2022 02:27PM

Your butthurt is obvious.

Re: I Once Had To Sue My Jewish Employer For Being A Typical Jew And Trying Not To Pay Me What They Owed Me!
Posted by: The just kidding contract ()
Date: February 03, 2022 03:25PM

What makes you think Jews have a monopoly on this kind of behavior? I had to sue my boss for not paying me what he owed. My boss wasn't Jewish. He was just a cheap son of a bitch.

Posted by: Cheap sob ()
Date: February 03, 2022 03:29PM

I'm having a similar issue as you. My boss keeps trying to withhold money so I don't quit. Little does he know I'm going to be quitting and showing up to get my money on an off day and never return

Posted by: average jews are like anybody ()
Date: February 03, 2022 04:04PM

very few jews are at the synagogue of satan level like fauci, gates, zuckerberg, koch bros, soros, etc...who are definitely enemies of all humanity (even their lesser brethren as they like to say)

however, average jews tend to be either commies or zionists (israel over usa) so even the every day jews are mostly negative against the freedom and success of the USA

on a more personal level, the small business owner jewish people i have dealt with have actually been above average in being clear about pricing and providing strong value and sticking to the agreements

Posted by: My Heart Doctor ()
Date: February 03, 2022 04:20PM

Never Trust A Jew, NEVER! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jews will fuck you EVERY chance that they get!

is Jewish and saved me. Hasn't there been at least one person of Jewish persuasion that helped you, OP? Sad

Posted by: E3WJP ()
Date: February 04, 2022 02:29PM

Fauci's not a Jew.

Posted by: tr4shm4n ()
Date: February 05, 2022 04:11PM

Jews & italians go hand-in-hand ..idk thos Greasy filthy fuckshits are just racial clones, but with a different name of course, haha. some might say that italians want to be jews, but i see no difference what so ever.

Posted by: 456u556 ()
Date: February 05, 2022 04:21PM

Never Trust A Jew, NEVER! Wrote:
> Jews will fuck you EVERY chance that they get!

WELCOME TO FAIRFAX happened to me multiple times - AND IT'S DEMOCRATS WHO DO THAT - NOT ACTUAL JEWISH WORSHIPERS

DROP DEAD G2

Posted by: Kike Fighter ()
Date: February 05, 2022 04:29PM

Fight back!
Attachments:
jews - cookie wealth transfer.jpeg
jews - hannuakah high interest loan.jpeg

Posted by: mengele fauci ()
Date: February 05, 2022 07:31PM

E3WJP Wrote:
> Fauci's not a Jew.

jew mengele fauci screwed the whole world and bet OP was first in line for his trump clot shot

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.