HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What Prize Do I Get For Being The First to See Its 02-02-22 !
Posted by: Registered Democrat ()
Date: February 02, 2022 01:28PM

I want to see a new more woke version of the Book Of Marx in our schools and collages , and more vicious anti Trump lies and leftist propaganda pushed upon the American people to fully embrace wrong and condemn what is right for the USA

Looks like we're on the wrong path with our loving bias leftist mainstream media senile pawn JOE and his woke leftist Democrats all listening joyfully with the widest eyes and gaping mouths to AOC and her fellow far leftist Marx supporters
Attachments:
libheadsupass.jfif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What Prize Do I Get For Being The First to See Its 02-02-22 !
Posted by: Paying The Piper For The Tune ()
Date: February 02, 2022 04:10PM

Democrats are doing a wonderful job of losing later this year with President Bidens southern border fiasco his loss of multipul billions in US weapons in Afghanistan and his indifference to what the American Dream is supposed to be about. This nation was never intended to be a welfare state of millions of impoverished people that is added to daily by the Democrats

Re: What Prize Do I Get For Being The First to See Its 02-02-22 !
Posted by: You Prize ()
Date: February 02, 2022 04:47PM

The lame as hell Washingon Commanders sucker

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.