HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Kamala, who WARNED OF CALIFORNIA SUCCEEDING, Warns Putin on restoring Ukraine
Posted by: breitbart 987234246 ()
Date: January 25, 2022 10:59AM

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/25/kamala-harris-warns-vladimir-putin-of-serious-consequences-if-he-invades-ukraine/

one militant man on WMAL mention off the cuff "if you don't prevent russia they will take one peice at a time"

I HUGELY DIS-AGREE. It's Turkey (muslims) who are taking one small piece at a time and Kamala types in EU who are taking "one small piece at a time"

It can easily be argued Russia who's seeking to retain long agreed borders.

It also can easily be argued that "betrayals in oil payments" are what is behind the current conflict: mis-directions of oil and lack of payment. Also "blocked delivery" obstruction of delivery is also likely

EU is all about causing trouble in this because they are "customers" who really want more chinese imports not less.

When russia was weak in 80's 90's some of the border of russia split - Russia invaded any part that claimed they no longer belonged. Ukraine was one of those - but ukraine had weapons and (natural gas) and some NUCLEAR WEAPONS. I wouldn't say they are a texas of russia but they are important to russia.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kamala, who WARNED OF CALIFORNIA SUCCEEDING, Warns Putin on restoring Ukraine
Posted by: 7i8667 ()
Date: January 25, 2022 11:01AM

IN THE USA, OUR PROBLEM ISN'T OIL I'D SAY

IT'S ALLOWING KAMAL TYPES to become rich off government WITHOUT PUNISHMENT while others suffer who are "not invited in her schemes", all actuated with police that protect loathsome people like her

OUR PROBLEM IS NOT STANDING UP TO CRIME AND NOT PUNISHING ILLEGAL ALIENS

Re: Kamala, who WARNED OF CALIFORNIA SUCCEEDING, Warns Putin on restoring Ukraine
Posted by: Useless Ho ()
Date: January 25, 2022 11:04AM

Really, what are you going to do Kamala? Fuck the Russians to death?

Posted by: 7i8667 ()
Date: January 25, 2022 11:10AM

Russia has a real problem.

Muslims and EU will "rush into Russia", taking over oil gas and coal area - securing them with "so called police", if they do not fight.

EU has become a place of "slave trades against the denizens" and skipping out on paying the bill and using police to attack the accusers.

Posted by: y57877o ()
Date: January 25, 2022 11:11AM

Posted by: 6767k ()
Date: January 25, 2022 11:13AM

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/01/25/palin-covid-19-has-turned-into-something-to-control-the-people/

i called that out before there was an official case in USA which was before Pelosi invited a Cruiser full of hispanic illegal aliens to dock in California and flights from China to land

which she did as excuses to spread the rumor that COVID was spreading wildly throughout USA. while really it was illegal aliens spreading wildy and democrat political areas locking down who were SPREADING INTO REPUBLICAN AREAS

Posted by: 4tjmy67j5 ()
Date: January 25, 2022 11:14AM

Posted by: 65uj7ik6 ()
Date: January 25, 2022 11:23AM

(ps the real penalty on illegal aliens is SUPPOSED TO BE foreign countries who refuse to pay their welfare and who hadn't paid their welfare while those same countries are "quickly building wealthy real estsate" - and i mean Mexico not Russia)

Posted by: 56j7k656 ()
Date: January 25, 2022 11:56AM

RUSSIA - UNLIKE DC AND BEJING - ISN'T FULL OF POLITICAL BILLBOARDS AND XIJIGPING IMAGES AND RACE ADS FROM DEMOCRAT REGIME COMPANIES

IT'S FULL OF PRODUCT ADVERTISEMENT SIGNS MUCH MORESO THAN USA that lack the "vanity" seen in USA ads

Posted by: 3t66u56 ()
Date: January 25, 2022 02:09PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: Xiden is a disaster ()
Date: January 25, 2022 04:51PM

I’m sure Putin is very afraid of Kamala. This will probably end the crisis

Posted by: 6787ok78 ()
Date: January 25, 2022 05:22PM

Posted by: 34h4545h ()
Date: January 27, 2022 10:29AM

Posted by: Douche that thing Kammy ()
Date: January 27, 2022 10:42AM

Xiden is a disaster Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I’m sure Putin is very afraid of Kamala. This
> will probably end the crisis

Putin has undoubtedly heard through Russian intelligence, via the international grapevine, how bad Kamala's vagina smells. So yes, Putin is terrified of Kamala.

Posted by: 34wt4u654 ()
Date: January 31, 2022 10:44PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.