HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
#DeleteSpotify Millions Delete Spotify App Overnight After Artists Create Hashtags
Posted by: Trump Swamp is Full of Losers ()
Date: January 31, 2022 09:58AM

Jesus! Joe Rogan is powerful, He completely took down Spotify. Gotta love how all the liars and COVID misinformation people are getting their asses kicked.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: #DeleteSpotify Millions Delete Spotify App Overnight After Artists Create Hashtags
Posted by: better watch out! ()
Date: January 31, 2022 10:11AM

Meade Skelton has threatened to add his music to Spotify if the libtards don’t leave Joe Rogan alone!

Re: #DeleteSpotify Millions Delete Spotify App Overnight After Artists Create Hashtags
Posted by: Libs are fags ()
Date: January 31, 2022 11:11AM

There are more people like me that just added Spotify. Go fuck yourself libtard.

Posted by: Reds ()
Date: January 31, 2022 01:49PM

Libs are fags Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There are more people like me that just added
> Spotify. Go fuck yourself libtard.

That's why Spotify is dropping like a rock now?

Posted by: Nobody Is Deleting Spotify ()
Date: January 31, 2022 01:55PM

AND nobody will be able to cancel Joe Rogan! The left is just loony!

Posted by: jkr ()
Date: January 31, 2022 02:00PM

Libs are fags Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There are more people like me that just added
> Spotify. Go fuck yourself libtard.

LMFAO!...Goddamnit Earl,you showed me what the fuck is up by not getting vaccinated and now you're going to crush me by adding spotify to your phone?...I can't take this abuse anymore...seriously,you ever think about growing the fuck up and not acting like a fucking kid.

Posted by: Libs are fags ()
Date: January 31, 2022 02:06PM

"LMFAO!...Goddamnit Earl,you showed me what the fuck is up by not getting vaccinated and now you're going to crush me by adding spotify to your phone?...I can't take this abuse anymore...seriously,you ever think about growing the fuck up and not acting like a fucking kid."

Another triggered liberal, mad because we aren't getting a vaccine that is going to kill you in two years.

You going to kill yourself now or later? Either way, you will be doing the world a favor.

Posted by: jkr ()
Date: January 31, 2022 02:16PM

> You going to kill yourself now or later? Either
> way, you will be doing the world a favor.

Your mom is getting a paternity test done.If it turns out your mine then yes Ill have to kill myself.That would be an embarrassment I couldn't live with.

Posted by: DA ()
Date: January 31, 2022 02:25PM

"That's why Spotify is dropping like a rock now?"

Another Reddit supporting leftist retard. Spotify, symbol SPOT is actually up 12% today. Another great protest, libtards! The only one who support Neil Young are old, self-hating geriatric cases who listen to NPR. You're numbers grow lower every day, we WILL replace you.

Posted by: Real Truth ()
Date: January 31, 2022 02:36PM

Spotify is down 18.76% for the month. 18% is a lot for a tech stock be down in one month.

The only reason it is up 12% today is because Spotify said it is going to remove several Rogan podcasts and start enforcing misinformation removal policies.

Posted by: Rogan Begs for Forgiveness ()
Date: January 31, 2022 02:38PM

Podcaster Joe Rogan has apologized to Spotify, while also addressing the controversy around his podcast. Musicians Neil Young and Joni Mitchell recently boycotted the service for continuing to host “The Joe Rogan Experience,” which has been accused by medical professionals of spreading Covid misinformation. Both musicians have since pulled their music libraries from Spotify.

“I want to thank Spotify for being so supportive during this time and I’m very sorry that this is happening to them and that they’re taking so much heat from it,” Rogan said Sunday. He also apologized to Young and Mitchell.

In a nearly 10-minute long video posted on Instagram, Rogan said he is open to changes to the show such as booking more mainstream experts after having controversial ones and doing more research on certain topics. Rogan praised Spotify for its latest decision to add content advisories to any material mentioning Covid-19, and direct its users to public health sites for more information. He also thanked the platform for its support.

Posted by: David Foster ()
Date: January 31, 2022 10:43PM

Is Brett Davenport on Spotify?
If so, what is his rap name?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.