HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
My neighbor has a chicken coop. Now he's got a rooster. What's a good rooster poison?
Posted by: Chick N. Lidl ()
Date: January 27, 2022 10:15PM

Oh! It's not for me!!

I'm asking for a friend.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My neighbor has a chicken coop. Now he's got a rooster. What's a good rooster poison?
Posted by: I know ()
Date: January 27, 2022 10:17PM

Move, bitch

Re: My neighbor has a chicken coop. Now he's got a rooster. What's a good rooster poison?
Posted by: Ennor A. ()
Date: January 27, 2022 10:23PM

S&W 40/40

Posted by: Chef Fowl ()
Date: January 27, 2022 10:42PM

Throw him in a pot and have Rooster Pot Roast.

Posted by: attracting raccoons ()
Date: January 27, 2022 10:57PM

Get some raccoons hanging around your yard. Sooner or later - sooner I think - they will notice the chicken coop, break in (they are fiendishly adept at that), and eat ALL the chickens.

preferred raccoon attractants:

1. Marshmallows
Marshmallows make a great bait for raccoons. It's sweet, chewy, and is sure to attract the raccoons on your property! These are commonly recommended.
2. Wet Cat Food
The stinkier, the better. Raccoons love smelly, oily meats, including a nice can of wet cat food.
3. Bacon
Speaking of oily meats, bacon attracts raccoons really well.
4. Fresh Fruit
Fresh fruit is a great choice for trapping raccoons, as it has a sweet aroma that they can't resist!
5. Canned Tuna or Salmon
Just like the wet cat food, canned tuna or salmon has a strong scent that draws raccoons in.
6. A Whole Egg
Yes, you read that right. A whole, uncooked egg! Those who own chickens know this to be true. Raccoons have been known to slaughter chickens in order to get to the eggs in the coop!
7. Sweet Corn on the Cob
Sweet and fresh, corn on the cob is a great choice for baiting raccoons.
8. Sugar or Honey-Coated Veggies
Are you seeing a pattern? Raccoons have a big sweet tooth. They just can't resist a plate of sugar or honey-coated veggies.
9. Tin Foil
Raccoons are curious creatures, and a wad of tin foil can sometimes be enough to draw them in to a trap. Their curiosity will get the best of them, and they'll move in to investigate.
10. Fatty Meat
Virtually any fatty meat you can find will usually be good enough to use as bait for raccoons.

https://www.predatorguard.com/blog/raccoon-bait-for-traps

Posted by: Bob bitchin ()
Date: January 29, 2022 06:38AM

22LR SUBSONIC

Posted by: I hate roosters ()
Date: January 29, 2022 01:07PM

I went to a weekend music festival and the 20 year olds kept everyone awake until after 3 a.m. then we finally got to sleep and the goddam roosters woke us up at 4:30. I would happily have grabbed them and ripped their heads off to shut them up.

Posted by: I hate FAGGOTS ()
Date: January 29, 2022 01:17PM

Posted by: Just stop it ()
Date: January 29, 2022 01:49PM

Stop with the Eesh spamming you homo. No one cares.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.