HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Michael Basl, or the prince of lies...and deranged, pussy, conceal carry gun nut who isn't man enough to face someone in real life
Posted by: wrong on all 4 counts ()
Date: October 17, 2014 03:48AM

every single point you tried to make in this post has turned out to be flat out, no qualifications, no error, absolutely without reservation....lies.

1) YOU received a certified letter saying if you ever set foot on my property again, your ass is going to jail. would you like me to post it for the rest of the class?

2) you never volunteered to turn over your computer to anyone, because you're a compulsive liar like your girlfriend, and you know you're guilty

3) Monique Wells is NOT cleared. In fact, you went into hysterics the moment you found out she talked to the cops

4) you lied to the police from day 1 and tried to deflect blame onto this "Eli" character, whom I have never once had the displeasure of conversing with on the forum for any reason, period. ...however, whom you HAVE held a blood vendetta against for years. I wonder why you'd try to point law enforcement in his direction? Do you even have a last name for this person? Can you even prove he exists? Can you produce anything resembling a motive? No, no, and no.

the noose is tightening on you. if not me, someone else you've fucked will have the evidence in time to turn over to authorities. you think you're so clever, Michael. You really aren't. Nearly as clever as you think.

Attachments:
michaelbaslfullofshit.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Basl, or the prince of lies...and deranged, pussy, conceal carry gun nut who isn't man enough to face someone in real life
Posted by: starting to come together ()
Date: October 18, 2014 04:36AM

I doubt eli even exsists. As a long time lurker and former poster, I have always thought Eli was eesh talking to himself making up some fake drama. Basl is for sure a certified nut job with multiple personality disorder.

Re: Michael Basl, or the prince of lies...and deranged, pussy, conceal carry gun nut who isn't man enough to face someone in real life
Posted by: Eli the Eesh ()
Date: October 18, 2014 04:47AM

starting to come together Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I doubt eli even exsists. As a long time lurker
> and former poster, I have always thought Eli was
> eesh talking to himself making up some fake drama.
> Basl is for sure a certified nut job with multiple
> personality disorder.

Got me.

Posted by: The Eli Perplex ()
Date: October 18, 2014 05:06AM

Eli exists. I guarantee it.

Eesh is not a good enough actor to fake the levels of anger and frustration that Eli has repeatedly driven him to.

Eli and eesh are FU's version of the Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote, with Eli as the Road Runner beep-beeping as eesh/Wile E. runs off yet another cliff, blows up from dynamite packed in a box of Acme chocolates, or is pancaked by a steamroller.

Like the cartoon, it's all very predictable, but extremely comical nonetheless.

Posted by: hahaha funny ()
Date: October 18, 2014 02:56PM

Eli the eesh LOL

Posted by: you lie. ()
Date: October 18, 2014 04:26PM

you're a 13 year old birthday who steals candy bars from Kroger

Posted by: Birthday boy ()
Date: October 18, 2014 04:49PM

How does one become a birthday?

Posted by: Eesh's Guilty Conscience ()
Date: April 11, 2015 12:19PM

wrong on all 4 counts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the noose is tightening on you. if not me, someone
> else you've fucked will have the evidence in time
> to turn over to authorities. you think you're so
> clever, Michael. You really aren't. Nearly as clever as you think.

Hindsight is really 20/20!

Posted by: Cu7uV ()
Date: April 11, 2015 10:53PM

he's been know at times to jump out of the computer screen ! a trick learned from a master troll.

Posted by: Bean ()
Date: March 14, 2016 07:31PM

LL

Posted by: Basl is a bitch ()
Date: December 30, 2021 01:32PM

Still a fucking pussy

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.