HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Did you know that there isn't an available approved covid "vaccine" available in the USA?
Posted by: Covid Lies. ()
Date: December 24, 2021 10:06AM

I did. Just thought I'd remind you. Oh, and the clinical trials continue until July 2023.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Did you know that there isn't an available approved covid "vaccine" available in the USA?
Posted by: the REALLY REAL General mahdi ()
Date: December 24, 2021 10:40AM

Lt. General Mahdi Sabeh Al-Gharrawi is an Iraqi police officer, the former Commander of the Iraqi Federal Police in Nineveh Province, and Lieutenant General of Iraqi Army.

Gharawi, along with several other military leaders, was dismissed from his position by Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki on 17 June 2014 for failing in his "professional and military duty". His dismissal came a week after the fall of much of Northern Iraq to anti-government forces in the 2014 Northern Iraq offensive.[1] He was sentenced to death by a military tribunal.[2]

After serving two years in prison, Gharawi was released on 1 August 2020.[3]

Re: Did you know that there isn't an available approved covid "vaccine" available in the USA?
Date: December 24, 2021 11:20AM

yes, 2023...that is when the trials end

you'll have to pardon my net stalkers covid lies.....you know how sex predator gay dudes are.....very aggressive....

here is one my older posts frum 2019...

eye guess according to this fucking retard eye posted these frum a jail cell...lol

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/3093186/3775646.html#msg-3775646

Posted by: I want to be plowed by Mahdi ()
Date: December 24, 2021 12:41PM

Mahdi is an obese pedo tranny

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.