HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Weak men go down on women because they want blowjobs.
Posted by: Jerr ()
Date: December 19, 2021 02:40PM

Make her suck cock and do not go down on her.

She pleases you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Weak men go down on women because they want blowjobs.
Posted by: 9KNPN ()
Date: December 20, 2021 12:09AM

Easy when you look like a rock star, an A lister or an athlete. When you're an incel loser, the only way out is getting a rep for GIB & that includes pussy eating.

I look enough like your typical incel loser. Hair a little too long, rock band, game character or old railroad t shirt, blue jeans, work boots, 20 or so extra lbs. & a baseball cap for some oddball team like the Tigers, KC, the Padres, something like that. I drink a little too much cheap beer & don't like lite beer. Regular Bud's a splurge for me, even though I got money.

If I didn't wear 1 of the t shirts I said above, I had 3 custom t shirts that said "just point me to the Friend Zone".

Money's the 1 thing I have, but when you look like me, even that won't get you any, unless it's some sham gold digger who's going to cheat on you 2 weeks into it.

But I'm never lacking for a girl & I usually get seen with 1 WAAAAYY TF out of my league. How do I do it? Eat pussy, that's how. I can steal a goddess from the most muscular guy b|c I know what I'm doing between a broad's legs. See, chix blab & gossip. It took me a while, but now I got a rep. I fight 'em off. Before they meet me, most broads think a bed wrecking orgasm is something you only read about in Cosmo.

If you're like me, pussy eating is the only way out of the Friend Zone. It's got to the point they don't even point me to the Friend Zone no more.

Posted by: Who wouldn't Go Down on This ()
Date: December 20, 2021 07:01AM

Yummy
Attachments:
Pussy1.jpg

Posted by: No Pussy Blues 4 U guys ()
Date: December 20, 2021 12:30PM

OP has the no pussy blues because he's too much of a pussy to eat pussy. Therefore, no pussy for you.

When you go down on a woman and make her cum really hard, you'll find her far more appreciative when she does suck your cock.
Attachments:
appreciative_pussy.gif

Posted by: Eating Pussy 4 Rewards ()
Date: December 20, 2021 01:04PM

I like having the control of eating pussy. Really gets her after good. Of course I also like doggy style too.

As long as the pussy is clean no problems. I once picked up this fat chick in a bar. Even when I was drunk I could stand the smell of her rank pussy and had to say to no way to going down on her.

The fat chick did give an awesome blowjob. That's one of the reasons I picked up her from the bar was because she said that she could give a good blowjob.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.