HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
President Biden Says He Does Not Want To Be In The Way In Kentucky After Tornado Devastation
Posted by: Its The Lets Go Brandon Signs ()
Date: December 12, 2021 12:21PM

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/biden-to-visit-kentucky-tornado-devastation-as-long-as-he-wont-get-in-the-way/ar-AARIS4p

Sure thing JOE I mean people in devastated areas of the US don't want to see their president and listen to his words about help that's coming

FOX has shown the areas on TV and they look like real war zones , so level with us JOE

Its the LETS GO BRANDON SIGNS YOUR AFRAID OF Or Any Possible Statues there your Democrats put up

TRUMPS AIR FORCE ONE WOULD HAVE BEEN CIRCLING THE AREA 2 HOURS AFTER IT HAPPENED HE WOULD HAVE BEEN WITH THE PEOPLE 4 HOURS LATER YOUR WAY TOO LATE JOE !
Attachments:
k1.jfif
k2.jfif
k4.jfif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: President Biden Says He Does Not Want To Be In The Way In Kentucky After Tornado Devastation
Posted by: Well... We Know ()
Date: December 12, 2021 12:24PM

Joe is a Democrat and they are weak and lame emotional gimps for all the wrong reasons

Re: President Biden Says He Does Not Want To Be In The Way In Kentucky After Tornado Devastation
Posted by: He could hand out paper towels ()
Date: December 12, 2021 12:54PM

He could go there and hand out paper towels like Trump did. That would justify the millions of dollars spent to get him there, and all the disruption of local officials' schedules to deal with his visit. Those local officials don't have anything better to do right now, really, than to help a president grandstand. I mean, Biden would need to be right there on the ground to make sure FEMA and all did their jobs. I mean, the phones probably aren't working and he has to tell them what to do in person, right?

Posted by: Kentucky Sign Salesman ()
Date: December 12, 2021 03:39PM

Even though the town is wrecked sales of LETS GO BRANDON signs have been unbelievably huge

Posted by: Can't take the Heat ()
Date: December 12, 2021 03:42PM

Joe knows he'll get bullied and mocked if he goes around regular people.

Posted by: Registered Democrat ()
Date: December 12, 2021 03:45PM

JOE Biden has much better things to do then just fly over in Air Force One For An hour to let the people know their president cared enough to take a first hand look

Why he's whining with liberal billionaires hopeing to keep the donation coming into the Democrats coffers ,plus he's been to Wilmington so many times a Cub Scout could follow his tracks

Schuss ! Not a word you liberal media friends you got to help JOE out. He's the Democrat President

Posted by: Reasonable Person ()
Date: December 12, 2021 03:51PM

Listen when JOE starts running his mouth about his gun grabs and forced vax , people over 30 will not put up with his fake tough guy bit when he gets into their faces and tells them he does not work for them

He works only for illegals foreign nationals and the far left

Posted by: Typical Liberal City Dweller ()
Date: December 12, 2021 03:55PM

As a comfortable publicly employed liberal I like going to see disasters and riding through them eye balling gawking at it all as I clog the roads to hinder rescue operations

Date: December 12, 2021 04:02PM

He should go down and throw some paper towels at them.

The way Rand Paul voted against aid for any other area of the country after a natural disaster, I say let those inbred Kentuckyans eat boot straps. Fuck 'em. Fuck 'em right in their asses. No aid for red staters. Let them die.

Posted by: Fake Gen Mahdi ()
Date: December 12, 2021 04:07PM

Why don't you post under your real name "NOVAS #1 Communist"

Posted by: Libs hate humanity. ()
Date: December 12, 2021 04:21PM

Trust me, Americans don't want that liberal terrorist any where near us unless he's hanging by a rope for treason.

Posted by: Libs hate humanity. ()
Date: December 12, 2021 04:23PM

Its The Lets Go Brandon Signs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/biden-to-visit-k
> entucky-tornado-devastation-as-long-as-he-wont-get
> -in-the-way/ar-AARIS4p
>
> Sure thing JOE I mean people in devastated areas
> of the US don't want to see their president and
> listen to his words about help that's coming
>
> FOX has shown the areas on TV and they look like
> real war zones , so level with us JOE
>
> Its the LETS GO BRANDON SIGNS YOUR AFRAID OF Or
> Any Possible Statues there your Democrats put up
>
> TRUMPS AIR FORCE ONE WOULD HAVE BEEN CIRCLING THE
> AREA 2 HOURS AFTER IT HAPPENED HE WOULD HAVE BEEN
> WITH THE PEOPLE 4 HOURS LATER YOUR WAY TOO LATE
> JOE !

Those pictures look just like democrat run cities so its just normal to them.

Posted by: Trump loves Americans ()
Date: December 12, 2021 04:25PM

President Trump will be visiting the state to consol Americans and provide strength and support to those who need it.

What a great leader.

Posted by: ugly people ()
Date: December 12, 2021 04:52PM

the real GeneraI Mahdi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He should go down and throw some paper towels at
> them.
>
> The way Rand Paul voted against aid for any other
> area of the country after a natural disaster, I
> say let those inbred Kentuckyans eat boot straps.
> Fuck 'em. Fuck 'em right in their asses. No aid
> for red staters. Let them die.

libtards show us every day that we have zero reason to share a country with them.

Posted by: Bidenomics ()
Date: December 12, 2021 05:14PM

Joe is in the way at the WH too. Sure do wish that mumbling, bumbling asshole would just go away.

Posted by: Basement Dweller ()
Date: December 12, 2021 05:24PM

Joe Biden shrinks from big moments when we need a strong leader. He's probably hiding in the basement.

Posted by: Delaware ()
Date: December 12, 2021 06:13PM

Joe is probably in Delaware being led around by the hand by Jill on the beach. She can’t let him go too far away from a bathroom or he’ll have another accident like he did in front of the pope. No one wants Joe around anyway. FJB

Posted by: 34y3y444 ()
Date: December 12, 2021 06:19PM

yea - he's says he's going to "HELP"

he'll probably send the black panthers, waves of illegal aliens, and asian tractors - all run by democrats

Rand Paul is their "only hope"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmY5ogjqY-FDGJ3IqpJWr

if i lived in kentucky i'd be like: i better be getting a job re-making this town - if i see one damn illegal alien and told there aren't any jobs i'll make sure Biden regrets he ever heard the name "Kentucky"

Posted by: Pics Look Like Democrat Cities ()
Date: December 12, 2021 06:39PM

Ya they sure do , wonder how they came up with " Antifa" from Tornado. Bad as it looks Democrat "peaceful protestors" do equal damage

Posted by: What About Jan 6 th ()
Date: December 12, 2021 06:43PM

Well. From news pics I'd say 2 grand would cover it, JOES inflation claims its half a billion but that's really only to smear Trump with fake numbers congered up by Democrats

Posted by: Buck Fiden ()
Date: December 12, 2021 06:53PM

This didn't work for Bush post Katrina neither should Biden get a pass from media.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.