HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Professional OLED TV calibration service
Posted by: JessieDebik ()
Date: November 19, 2021 06:26AM

Does any of OLED tv users in Ho Chi Minh city every done a professional calibration? I would like to do that for my OLED TV, but couldn't find any information on google. Please let me know if anyone has ever done that. Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Professional OLED TV calibration service
Posted by: Richard ()
Date: November 19, 2021 06:49AM

Hi, buddy, I have a TV LG OLED55B8. I had this problem; the screen distorted the image quality. At first, I thought it was just my imagination, but after seeing a friend of mine with the same TV, which was perfectly calibrated. It showed so clear that I did not want to leave. After that, I came home and started searching all over the internet for the problem with my TV and how to fix it, I searched many sites where I found how to configure my TV, but nothing worked. But the search did not end there. One evening, I stumbled upon the service isfcalibration.org with a professional calibration of the TV. I immediately wrote them a couple of minutes later I got an answer and gave advice. After that, the TV set began to live a new life.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.