HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I think someone has taken control of Trumptard minds and has a diabolical plot to explode all of their head simultaneously.
Posted by: Mother of all Conspiracy Theorie ()
Date: August 27, 2021 01:41AM

Wouldn't that be too crazy?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I think someone has taken control of Trumptard minds and has a diabolical plot to explode all of their head simultaneously.
Posted by: Dr. Pimple popper ()
Date: August 27, 2021 08:19AM

Like zits, they'll all pop when the master puppeteer decides to let em blow.

Re: I think someone has taken control of Trumptard minds and has a diabolical plot to explode all of their head simultaneously.
Posted by: Who is the puppeteer? ()
Date: August 28, 2021 10:42PM

Epstein?

Posted by: is it weird? ()
Date: August 28, 2021 10:44PM

I like replying to myself over and over.

Posted by: it's driving them nuts! ()
Date: August 28, 2021 11:46PM

Afghanistan is a fucking catastrophe, and nobody in the US seems to give two shits! Trumptardz thought they had Biden now - hell - they delighted in the chaos and deaths because it was their ticket back to the White House, but most Americans are just happy to get the fuck out of the place.

Posted by: Decades TV Channel watcher ()
Date: August 29, 2021 12:10AM

"I think someone has taken control of Trumptard minds and has a diabolical plot to explode all of their head simultaneously."

This sounds like a Get Smart episode I watched recently.

Posted by: Mother of all Conspiracy Theorie ()
Date: August 29, 2021 12:20AM

Attachments:
1601423703908.gif

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.