HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
When you got the vaccine, did they tell you it will inhibit your body from fighting other infectious diseases?
Posted by: On the fence ()
Date: July 24, 2021 10:59AM

As we learn more about the vaccine and that only the vaxxed are getting the variants, the scientists already knew this would happen. The vaccine only fights the main Covid virus and it inhibits the body from fighting others. That's why we're only seeing vaxxed people get it. The unvaxxed still have full immunity because their DNA hasn't been reprogrammed. Do they tell you this? This is frightening information. In order to fight the variants, more vaccines will be necessary which will reprogram your DNA again and again and again. I almost got the shots but not now knowing this. These vaccines fight your bodies natural ability to defend itself. You're signing up for a lifetime of vaccination.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: When you got the vaccine, did they tell you it will inhibit your body from fighting other infectious diseases?
Posted by: Truth over facts ()
Date: July 25, 2021 09:26AM

No, they don't. People are fucked.

Re: When you got the vaccine, did they tell you it will inhibit your body from fighting other infectious diseases?
Posted by: No they didn't tell me that.. ()
Date: July 25, 2021 10:40AM

On the fence Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As we learn more about the vaccine and that only
> the vaxxed are getting the variants, the
> scientists already knew this would happen. The
> vaccine only fights the main Covid virus and it
> inhibits the body from fighting others. That's why
> we're only seeing vaxxed people get it. The
> unvaxxed still have full immunity because their
> DNA hasn't been reprogrammed. Do they tell you
> this? This is frightening information. In order to
> fight the variants, more vaccines will be
> necessary which will reprogram your DNA again and
> again and again. I almost got the shots but not
> now knowing this. These vaccines fight your bodies
> natural ability to defend itself. You're signing
> up for a lifetime of vaccination.

They didn't tell me that because they didn't get their information from a bunch of anti-vaxx quacks. They got their information from real doctors and researchers who actually know what they're talking about. So they didn't tell me some bullshit story about the vaxx inhibiting my body from fighting other infections. You got that bullshit from some quack.

Posted by: Real vaccine information ()
Date: July 25, 2021 10:43AM

On the fence Wrote:
> As we learn more about the vaccine and that only
> the vaxxed are getting the variants, the
> scientists already knew this would happen. The
> vaccine only fights the main Covid virus and it
> inhibits the body from fighting others. That's why
> we're only seeing vaxxed people get it. The
> unvaxxed still have full immunity because their
> DNA hasn't been reprogrammed. Do they tell you
> this? This is frightening information. In order to
> fight the variants, more vaccines will be
> necessary which will reprogram your DNA again and
> again and again. I almost got the shots but not
> now knowing this. These vaccines fight your bodies
> natural ability to defend itself. You're signing
> up for a lifetime of vaccination.

You should ask your doctor about this instead of relying on rumors on the internet. The people who spread these rumors have bad intentions and aren't qualified. Your doctor will have the best information for you.

Posted by: Trust the Science ()
Date: July 25, 2021 10:45AM

Even though its a experimental vaccine it was invented by Scientists and you should trust them.

Posted by: Boost Mode ()
Date: July 25, 2021 10:49AM

The first booster shots will clear up a lot of the bugs and balance issues.

Posted by: Answer Grape Here ()
Date: July 25, 2021 10:49AM

I got a tetanus diphtheria shot 2 weeks ago after a laceration - hurt my arm for a couple days and I still have a bruise. Trumps supporters should avoid getting vaccines of any kind as these medicines alter your body systems and scientists are Democrats.

Diphtheria (dif-THEER-e-uh) is a serious bacterial infection that usually affects the mucous membranes of your nose and throat. Diphtheria is extremely rare in the United States and other developed countries, thanks to widespread vaccination against the disease. Diphtheria can be treated with medications. But in advanced stages, diphtheria can damage your heart, kidneys and nervous system. Even with treatment, diphtheria can be deadly, especially in children.

Tetanus is a serious disease of the nervous system caused by a toxin-producing bacterium. The disease causes muscle contractions, particularly of your jaw and neck muscles. Tetanus is commonly known as lockjaw. Severe complications of tetanus can be life-threatening. There's no cure for tetanus. Treatment focuses on managing symptoms and complications until the effects of the tetanus toxin resolve.

Because of the widespread use of vaccines, cases of tetanus are rare in the United States and other parts of the developed world. The disease remains a threat to people who aren't up to date on their vaccinations. It's more common in developing countries.

Posted by: Or, maybe you should trust... ()
Date: July 25, 2021 10:52AM

Trust the Science Wrote:
> Even though its a experimental vaccine it was
> invented by Scientists and you should trust them.

Or maybe you should trust the American Associations of Physicians and Surgeons, who think that HIV doesn't cause AIDS, or that abortion causes breast cancer. Or maybe you should trust "Natural News". They'll tell you that you're being poisoned by chemtrails, that herbs will cure ebola, and that fluoridated drinking water is poison. Or maybe you should trust Infowars. They'll tell you that vaccines cause autism, that Bill Gates is killing people off, and that the government is putting chemicals in your food to turn you gay.

Posted by: long con here ()
Date: July 25, 2021 10:58AM

In all seriousness - Trump supporters should avoid getting any and all vaccines developed by science. Moreover, treatments for diseases like Cancer should be avoided by these people as well - science is a long con by the Leftists!

Posted by: mRNA ()
Date: July 25, 2021 11:10AM

OP pretty much summed up the definition of mRNA. He's correct. That's why booster shots will be needed, to recode your DNA. People who haven't vaxxed won't have this problem because their natural immunity to disease hasn't been modified.

Posted by: pls do this ()
Date: July 25, 2021 11:21AM

mRNA Wrote:
> OP pretty much summed up the definition of mRNA.
> He's correct. That's why booster shots will be
> needed, to recode your DNA. People who haven't
> vaxxed won't have this problem because their
> natural immunity to disease hasn't been modified.

Great post friend! You, personally should NOT GET THE VACCINE - we agree on that right? You and I agree that you, as an individual should not get the vaxx. Lets make a pact that you will vow to do this. I would add you should encourage all of your family and friends to take the same vow. It will be best for everyone, you agree with me on this right?

You can do it!

Posted by: The OP doesn't know shit ()
Date: July 25, 2021 11:24AM

mRNA Wrote:
> OP pretty much summed up the definition of mRNA.
> He's correct. That's why booster shots will be
> needed, to recode your DNA. People who haven't
> vaxxed won't have this problem because their
> natural immunity to disease hasn't been modified.

No, the OP isn't correct. The vaccine does not inhibit the body from fighting other viruses. Link to a legitimate study that shows that.

We are not "only seeing vaxxed people get it". We are only seeing the unvaxxed dying.

mRNA does not "reprogram your DNA". That's genetic nonsense and it shows clearly that the OP is full of shit. RNA does not alter DNA.

Posted by: to 'pls do this' ()
Date: July 25, 2021 11:50AM

pls do this Wrote:
> mRNA Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > OP pretty much summed up the definition of
> mRNA.
> > He's correct. That's why booster shots will be
> > needed, to recode your DNA. People who haven't
> > vaxxed won't have this problem because their
> > natural immunity to disease hasn't been
> modified.
>
> Great post friend! You, personally should NOT GET
> THE VACCINE - we agree on that right? You and I
> agree that you, as an individual should not get
> the vaxx. Lets make a pact that you will vow to
> do this. I would add you should encourage all of
> your family and friends to take the same vow. It
> will be best for everyone, you agree with me on
> this right?
>
> You can do it!

lol, I noticed in days of posting these not once has a Trumper agreed or replied. Why? Because you are agreeing with them. To a Trumper being in agreement with the 'enemy' is toxic. Literally. They say the vax is deadly, you agree and ask them to confirm. You will wait forever to hear back because non of this is about the vax or covid, its about opposing what science and democrats are saying and doing.

So, yes they agree but no they will not admit it to you. Ultimately, agreement and even peace co-existence is anathema to all Trump supporters.

Posted by: sick-minded white trash ()

The only reason people spread these anti-vaxx conspiracies is because of Donald Trump. How pathetic is that? They think Trump is so cool it makes them go online in hopes of spreading a disease around.

Posted by: to 'pls do this' ()

pls do this Wrote:
> mRNA Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > OP pretty much summed up the definition of
> mRNA.
> > He's correct. That's why booster shots will be
> > needed, to recode your DNA. People who haven't
> > vaxxed won't have this problem because their
> > natural immunity to disease hasn't been
> modified.
>
> Great post friend! You, personally should NOT GET
> THE VACCINE - we agree on that right? You and I
> agree that you, as an individual should not get
> the vaxx. Lets make a pact that you will vow to
> do this. I would add you should encourage all of
> your family and friends to take the same vow. It
> will be best for everyone, you agree with me on
> this right?
>
> You can do it!

lol, I noticed in days of posting these not once has a Trumper agreed or replied. Why? Because you are agreeing with them. To a Trumper being in agreement with the 'enemy' is toxic. Literally. They say the vax is deadly, you agree and ask them to confirm. You will wait forever to hear back because non of this is about the vax or covid, its about opposing what science and democrats are saying and doing.

So, yes they agree but no they will not admit it to you. Ultimately, agreement and even peaceful co-existence is anathema to all Trump supporters.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.