HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Shocker - Black victimhood follows footbridge accident in D.C.
Posted by: ETTHN ()
Date: June 25, 2021 10:51AM

They are coming out of the woodwork now.....

"Well, one of the things is if people live here they’re going to cross over and walk up to the metro. There are a little bit of stores up there so they’re going to cross over and walk to some of the businesses that are over there," said Macintosh.

"We didn’t ask for 295 to be placed in the middle of Black communities many years ago. Folks long before us didn’t ask for this, but this is the result of racists policies that we have to deal with. That’s the only way I can connect with my family in Kenilworth or Eastland Garden is to cross that pedestrian bridge. It shouldn’t be that way. So we need it fixed now, we need it corrected now,"

"Fix this racist problem that was slammed in the middle of our community. Fix this racist problem that was slammed in the middle of our communities many years ago and make sure that we have communities that are connected, not divided. Making sure that we have roadways that are built for people and not just cars and vehicles,"

Authorities said there was no one on the pedestrian bridge when it came down and no one died, but we spoke to one man who was about to cross over. "I would’ve been right there on the bridge and been a victim of it also – it scares me to think i was that close to being injured,"

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/community-near-dc-295-facing-challenges-following-bridge-collapse

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Shocker - Black victimhood follows footbridge accident in D.C.
Posted by: Get a job ()
Date: June 25, 2021 10:56AM

*Yawn* ...Niggers whine and bitch about everything

Posted by: gerry not logged in ()
Date: June 25, 2021 12:01PM

Follow the nigger logic here...

It's racist if you put the highway in.

It's racist if you remove the highway.

See how that works?

Posted by: Chimpin, Chimpin ()
Date: June 25, 2021 05:55PM

It's everybody else's fault us niggers be so damn worthless and lazy...
Attachments:
Screenshot_20210429-023030~3.png

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.