HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Ohio Gives Fourth Vaccinated Winner $1 MIllion
Posted by: VAXXERS JUST KEEP WINNING ()
Date: June 20, 2021 08:53PM

An Ohio college professor has won the state's fourth Vax-a-Million $1 million jackpot.

Suzanne Ward, of Findlay, was announced Wednesday as the second-to-last winner of the vaccine lottery, meant to incentivize COVID-19 vaccinations across the state.

Ward works as a college professor at Findlay University, teaching several business classes.

“I love my work, I love my students. It is wonderful being in higher education,” Ward said during a press briefing Thursday morning.

Ward said she received several phone calls from an unknown number in the minutes leading up to Wednesday's 7:29 p.m. drawing. Those calls were from Gov. Mike DeWine, who was trying to inform her that she won.

But Ward said she mistook them for a spam caller, opting not to answer.

Moments later, there was a knock on her door. It was a man with a phone, information her the governor was on the other in.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ohio Gives Fourth Vaccinated Winner $1 MIllion
Posted by: Great Idea for VA ()
Date: June 20, 2021 09:14PM

Wish VA would have done this!

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.