HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Republicans/Trumpians- Get it through your skulls. After Jan 6th, your opinion no longer matters to America. You can complain about Biden and we don’t care.
Posted by: You still don’t get it ()
Date: June 07, 2021 10:52AM

Don’t get me wrong. We love seeing you bitch and moan but your opinions are being laughed after Jan 6th. Also, your party just says no to everything and offers no ideas or solutions. ‘We hate Obamacare’. Um, ok. Where’s the better health care plan? You’re a party of morons

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Republicans/Trumpians- Get it through your skulls. After Jan 6th, your opinion no longer matters to America. You can complain about Biden and we don’t care.
Posted by: got ()
Date: June 07, 2021 11:55AM

sure fagtard......

Attachments:
wh insurrection 2.jpg

Re: Republicans/Trumpians- Get it through your skulls. After Jan 6th, your opinion no longer matters to America. You can complain about Biden and we don’t care.
Posted by: jkaHFEGFSGH ()
Date: June 07, 2021 11:58AM

You still don’t get it Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Don’t get me wrong. We love seeing you bitch and
> moan but your opinions are being laughed after Jan
> 6th. Also, your party just says no to everything
> and offers no ideas or solutions. ‘We hate
> Obamacare’. Um, ok. Where’s the better health
> care plan? You’re a party of morons

Attachments:
58d03x.jpg

Posted by: More lies.... ()
Date: June 07, 2021 12:11PM

got Wrote:
> sure fagtard......
>
>  
If anyone was injured at the White House it was from the tear gas that Trump ordered on Americans. He betrayed his country and guess what? He lost and so did you

Posted by: Trump loves America ()
Date: June 07, 2021 12:13PM

https://stophate.com/righting-history

OP, if it was the 1930's and you were in Germany, you'd be proudly putting people in gas Chambers. That's what you are.

Posted by: you're so stupid you're funny ()
Date: June 07, 2021 01:44PM

More lies.... Wrote:
> got Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > sure fagtard......
> >
> >  
> If anyone was injured at the White House it was
> from the tear gas that Trump ordered on Americans.
> He betrayed his country and guess what? He lost
> and so did you

Attachments:
laughing.gif

Posted by: 3 hours to post BIDEN WON!!" ()
Date: June 08, 2021 09:14PM

Wussies

Posted by: Rudy Giuliani ()
Date: June 09, 2021 09:27PM

Yeah. I don't much care either.

Posted by: William Barr ()
Date: June 10, 2021 05:59AM

Yeah. I don't care at all.

Posted by: Michael Pence ()
Date: June 10, 2021 11:35AM

Yeah. I don't care too much, myself.

Posted by: Ronald Reagan ()
Date: June 10, 2021 05:31PM

I stopped caring awhile ago

Posted by: George Bush ()
Date: June 10, 2021 10:29PM

I don't give a good goddam!

Posted by: youain'tseennothingyet ()
Date: June 10, 2021 11:19PM

When the election gets over-turned in August just watch the Demotards go full on peaceful protest. By that i mean a real insurrection with guns, lots of them, and use them, not like those pussy MAGA hat wearing terrorist!

Posted by: Hahaha u Crack me up! ()
Date: June 10, 2021 11:23PM

I'm gonna fuck you in the ass!!! You are SEXY!!

If you have a cute dick, I might suck it...

Posted by: buffo ()
Date: June 11, 2021 07:40AM

youain'tseennothingyet Wrote:
> When the election gets over-turned in August just
> watch the Demotards go full on peaceful protest.
> By that i mean a real insurrection with guns, lots
> of them, and use them, not like those pussy MAGA
> hat wearing terrorist!

The pussy MAGA hat wearing terrorists didn't have guns. The only guns found by the popo were in people's hotel rooms or locked in their cars, miles from the Capitol.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.