HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
How good of a fuck would Eesh's mom be?
Posted by: Slapaho and Son ()
Date: May 23, 2021 04:16PM

She wasn't pretty, so I bet she'd be a wild banshee due to lack of getting. But she looks a bit manly. I imagine she'd probably be one of those women's rights chicks that likes taking a dildo to a man's asshole while squeezing his balls in a vice.
No wonder Eesh is so fucked up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How good of a fuck would Eesh's mom be?
Posted by: Michael's Uncle Elroy ()
Date: May 23, 2021 04:42PM

She was totally the freak. She had this thing where she would suck the head with this freaky tongue twirl while cupping your balls tight, almost too tight, but not tight enough to quit on her, and she'd jam her pinkie up my ass and work her way to where you almost don't know her whole fist is up your ass. Now, I'm not into that kind of shit, but the way she does it is so smooth. Right about the time she senses I've had enough she'll jump on my stick shift and work her pussy on it and quit before I nut then she pulls out this cock on a belt, thank God it's not all that big. And she'll fuck my ass while jerking my throbbing manhood to climax. Best nuts I ever got were with that woman. And I miss her just like Michael does. Please don't tell Tom that his brother in law was fucking her. It's been a few years and nothing good would arise from that. I really miss my kid sister.

Hey Mike, remember the time we had her....
Awww never mind. I'm gonna go jerk off.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.