HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Wyoming Representative Liz Cheney for President 2024. Fuck those other idiots!
Posted by: That's the ticket! ()
Date: May 15, 2021 08:42AM

When Joe's done, Liz'll be fun!!

C'mon everybody!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wyoming Representative Liz Cheney for President 2024. Fuck those other idiots!
Posted by: She will beat Trump ()
Date: May 15, 2021 04:16PM

More republicans like Cheney's brand of conservatism. I like her better than Biden.

She is wholly electable.

Re: Wyoming Representative Liz Cheney for President 2024. Fuck those other idiots!
Posted by: there's a problem ()
Date: May 15, 2021 05:29PM

Say trump does lose the primary. Would he accept that? Or would he try to run as an Independent?

Posted by: cheney is a great democrat ()
Date: May 15, 2021 05:39PM

agreed !!!

lizbo cheney for democrat candidate for president in 2024

i would vote in the dem primary for this fag hag

Posted by: Liz Cheney for President 2024 ()
Date: May 16, 2021 12:21AM

She is unstoppable

You are a dim bulb

Posted by: Liz Goes Nowhere ()
Date: May 16, 2021 12:44AM

Liz supported RINOS who could not beat Hillary ,Trump beat Hillary and the good people of America got three good SCOTUS justices , plus a great economy and no wars with President Trump in office, say what you want Trump took care of business running this country , JOE is a Democrat disaster a weak panderer in only 4 months the worst US president of all time so far.

LIZ siphoned votes from Trump in 2020 like gas disappearing from cars at night with stations closed due to lack of gas in totally Democrat controlled high crime areas

LIZ and The RINOS F ed them self's royal with their perverted Lincoln Project lies and big TV ads that only the stupid could like

Dems coo about LIZ for now , you know anything Dems like is NO GOOD For AMERICA Besides Dems would never vote for LIZ anyway . LIZ is out in nowheresville but for her worthless RINO stooges she's a weak me me me looser taking the side of those who beat down on her father relentlessly the failed Democrats. Shes mean stupid and vindictive and needs to go as she's bad for America

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.