HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Meade talks about his future marriage!!!
Posted by: welcome to Fantasy Island ()
Date: March 25, 2021 07:02PM

Meade paints a bleak picture of what a horrid husband and father he will be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbsSkzz8IWU

Little sex, little intimacy, separate bedrooms, he doesn't want to change diapers unless he is wearing rubber gloves! She does all the cooking and cleaning.

He severely stumbled on trying to figure out what he has to offer as a husband.
He says he can offer her yodeling and he claims he has got a 'good disposition'.

That is much better than being able to offer the woman bearing your children some sort of semblance of security.
Attachments:
download (1).gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade talks about his future marriage!!!
Posted by: Wow! what a catch! ()
Date: March 25, 2021 07:04PM

Some girl from Cambodia would be happy to get a Green Card, that's the only girl he is going to get with those demands. Does she have to be rich also?

Posted by: Meade is asexual ()
Date: March 25, 2021 07:10PM

In a previous video Meade has admitted that he considers sex to be "dirty" and that he did not envision himself having sex with a future wife.

Meade should consider joining a monastic order since he has the celibacy down pat.

Posted by: Mail order bride!!! ()
Date: March 25, 2021 07:21PM

Wow! what a catch! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Some girl from Cambodia would be happy to get a
> Green Card, that's the only girl he is going to
> get with those demands. Does she have to be rich
> also?

I suppose Meade can find a mail-order bride in his price range...

Why would a rich woman marry a guy who doesn't want sex outside procreation and expects her to all the cooking and cleaning?

Posted by: Meade in his own words ()
Date: March 26, 2021 11:40AM

One dude over at theapricity transcribed several of Meade's most enlightening moments from this video.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?344406-My-future-wife-will-never-need-my-permission-for-anything&p=7152705&highlight=#post7152705

"..but I don't want her to be too intimate with me, I like my own privacy. So, I picture us living on a beautiful - in a beautiful - in a beautiful ranch in Virginia somewhere - horse farm - on a ten acre farm with horses, and we go out riding together and singing together - when it comes to our lifestyle, I believe we will have to have separate bedrooms [...] I can't have a woman in my room messing around with my stuff, I just need my own bedroom, and she can have her bedroom, her little girly bedroom, I'll have my boy bedroom [...] we will also have to have separate bathrooms, because I'm not gonna shower together, and I'm n- I'm not sharing the shower, or anything like that, I have to have my own privacy - and I think it's really for her benefit, because, you know, in case I have some gastro-intestinal issues - she can have her own little area away from that, I'm only thinking of her..."

"...we have to have our own bedrooms - there's no law - what law says a man and wife have to share the same bed? Now, when it comes to our baby-making time together, we will have to find - heh, heh - the right bedroom for that - I don't think it really matters - mine or hers, but, you know, most of the time we won't be doing that, we'll be praying together, we'll have our own little prayer sessions..."

"...I picture her like a really sweet girl with like a high - like a 'hi!' you know a - 'hi! Hi Meade!' - and ultra feminine because she has to balance my ultra masculine - because I'm very masculine that way - so she has to be ultra feminine. So she'll be cooking me my meals - you know, my gourmet meals - eggs benedict and stuff like that. And she'll be - yeah! wear her apron, and - oh, she'll be real pretty..."

"So my wife can do all the diaper changing. She can change the diapers, and, do all that good stuff. Now, I might offer to help now and then, but when I change diapers I will have to wear sanitary gloves. I can't get my hands anywhere near that stuff. [...] I like children and infants and babies but I don't want them spitting up all over me - 'specially if I'm wearing my nice suit, you know. So we'll just have to arrange our baby cuddling time."

"I believe marriage can work. Now if we have our separate bedrooms, it will also lead to less domestic disputes. You know - that's why most people divorce, they have to share a room with someone. You have to be with them 24:7, and you just get tired of that. We will have our own private arrangements, so - can't go wrong with that."

"I believe in that 'Leave it to Beaver' tradition of marriage..."

"people say 'well Meade, what do you have to offer a woman?' Well first of all, I can yodel, OK, I can yodel, um, I'm very good, at, uh, uh, um... [notable pause] um, well, you know, I have a certain, um, way - I don't know, I think that, um, I have a lot of good qualities, I really do, I have a lot of good qualities, and I have a happy disposition, a very charming and, and, uh, nurturing disposition, which I think is going to be helpful in our walk together. Through marriage."

Posted by: Meade Fan #9 ()
Date: March 26, 2021 11:55AM

This is great -- Meade at his best! The bit about being "ultra masaculine" is a nice touch and I hope he spoke that with a falsetto and while waving his fingers in the air to represent quotation marks. It comes as news that Meade has apparently changed his mind and resigned himself to that dreadful mess of baby making. Previously Meade had said he did not intend to engage in such sordid activity. The troubling -- troubling for the rest of us, that is -- part about Meade's fantasy is that a great many women would be just fine with his proposed arrangements, so long as they omitted the "baby-making time" altogether.

But on balance it is good to see that Meade remains the same lovable quirky goofy entertainer. He really deserves a national audience, something like the early 80's HBO specials of Ellen, PeeWee, and Gallagher.

Posted by: He's pulling your leg. ()
Date: March 26, 2021 11:56AM

He's kidding, no one is that odd. I think deep down he does not want to get married, maybe not even 'deep down".

Posted by: Household Planning 101 ()
Date: March 26, 2021 12:13PM

Why not just adopt children? Then he won't have to worry about that unsavory baby making mess? Or why not pay a stud fee to a gigolo, similar to how it's done with the horses? They will need a nanny and paid tutors for homeschooling. Meade does not want to cook and clean, so they will need a maid and cook, possibly in a combined role.

Who is going to muck out the horse stable? If Meade is too squeamish to change a diaper, he isn't going to be up to dealing with any horseshit. They will need a paid staff to care for the horses.

Apparently Meade knows how to drive a car, so he won't need a driver which is good because the household staff head count is already be up around 5-6 before they even hire the gardener and handyman.

The big question is will Meade hire illegals or will he sponsor green cards for his staff?

Posted by: I don't eat at fucking McDonalds ()
Date: March 26, 2021 12:42PM

Meade sounds like he wants to have kids without actually raising them.

Posted by: outsource ()
Date: March 26, 2021 01:13PM

I don't eat at fucking McDonalds Wrote:
> Meade sounds like he wants to have kids without
> actually raising them.

That is an option. Carefully-selected nannies and tutors can do a good job. There are some excellent boarding schools right here in Virginia, although there are few affordable boarding schools in Switzerland if they only want the kids around for holidays.

Posted by: Meade is a bum ()
Date: March 26, 2021 02:02PM

outsource Wrote:
> I don't eat at fucking McDonalds Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Meade sounds like he wants to have kids without
> > actually raising them.
>
> That is an option. Carefully-selected nannies and
> tutors can do a good job. There are some excellent
> boarding schools right here in Virginia, although
> there are few affordable boarding schools in
> Switzerland if they only want the kids around for
> holidays.

I can see a guy with a part-time retail job and SSI jetting his kids off to a boarding school in Switzerland

"Now son, ever since your Grandfather passed and we lost his reverse mortgage, we have had to make a few cutbacks. This one-bedroom apartment is all we need. I, of course, I get the bedroom while you and mommy can sleep on futons in the living room."

Posted by: Suspicion ()
Date: March 26, 2021 02:25PM

If Meade can afford horses, stable-hands, trainers, nannies, and tutors, he can afford boarding school. The bonus of a boarding school is Meade wouldn't have kids around constantly nagging him for money and attention and distracting him from his career. They are all not as expensive as you might think and start out in the $40,000's, comparable to St. Stephens and St. Agnes in Alexandria (St. Christopher's/St. Catherine's in Richmond is about 10k less).

I strongly suspect that "reverse mortgage" story is a lie that the old man told Meade as a way to inspire him to become self-supporting. Alas it does not seem to have had any effect.

Posted by: Reginald Wentworth III ()
Date: March 26, 2021 06:02PM

In a marriage the man and the woman leave their parents and start a new life together. Even the Bible says so.

As far as the life, or New Life, Meade does not have one, has no hope of getting one, and would bring absolutely nothing to the marriage. No sex, no real job, and his loyalty is to a bird.

Yes we all enjoy his vlogs. But thankfully he only does one a week or so. Being stuck in aMeade Vlog would drive anyone to hard drugs.

Have you noticed that all he ever talks about is himself in the vlogs? I mean we know everything about him even stuff we don't want to know. But it's only once a week we get to hear it. Could you imagine Mead hours at a time everyday?

How many times can you bring up singing at a polo match before the story gets old? How many times can they re watch Mama's Family? This would be considered cruel and unusual punishment marrying him for a green card.

But let me know where you are registered Meade. I will get you a nice candy dish or a cappuccino maker as a wedding gift.

Posted by: Bill Maher ()
Date: March 26, 2021 06:09PM

I don't know it for a fact, I just know it's true. Meade must have a permeating odor around him. Have you ever seen him recently with other people? I can remember seeing one picture hope Mead standing next to somebody.

Does Meade stink? By the looks of him I'm sure he does

Posted by: Ultra masculine? ()
Date: March 26, 2021 06:20PM

Is that truly how he views himself?

Posted by: I suspect ()
Date: March 26, 2021 06:35PM

No one can stink up a gas station toilet like Meade I'll bet. Must be like a tremendous fart.

Posted by: cover this song please ()
Date: March 26, 2021 06:54PM

Teacher's Pet, please do a rendition of that song on one of your vlogs. Thanks. I love that song.

Posted by: Meade ist der Goobermensch ()
Date: March 26, 2021 06:59PM

Ultra masculine? Wrote:
> Is that truly how he views himself?

Self-awareness has never been Meade's strong suit.
Attachments:
praye.gif

Posted by: Meade is super gay ()
Date: March 26, 2021 07:00PM

Meade is queer as a 3 dolla bill. For fuck sakes people. Meade screams middle aged drag queen.

Posted by: now, there is an understatement ()
Date: March 26, 2021 07:19PM

Meade ist der Goobermensch Wrote:
> Ultra masculine? Wrote:
> -----
> > Is that truly how he views himself?
>
> Self-awareness has never been Meade's strong suit.

I had hoped that a few month's exposure to the real world, in the form of a job, would enlighten him, but so far no dice.

Posted by: Hopeless romantic. ()
Date: March 26, 2021 07:24PM

Having sex only to fertilize the wifey is reducing her to brood cow status.

Intimacy does more than just feed the sexual drive. It is a vital part of building the foundation for a long-term partnership. I'm not talking about fucking like bunnies every night. I'm talking about those things that two people can only share if they are together in close quarters with each other on a consistent basis. Getting older after growing together for years, may result in separate bedrooms, but that is only after creating a bond that only being together on an intimate level can create.

Maybe, Meade will change his mind when he actually falls in love.

Posted by: Sounds Like Meade is Gay ()
Date: March 26, 2021 07:51PM

Meade is super gay Wrote:
> Meade is queer as a 3 dolla bill. For fuck sakes
> people. Meade screams middle aged drag queen.

I have to agree. Doesn't want a woman in his bed. Separate bathrooms.

Meade needs to stop his gay denials.

Posted by: meade is not a hopeless romantic ()
Date: March 26, 2021 07:52PM

just hopeless

Posted by: Meade's best bet ()
Date: March 26, 2021 08:49PM

He needs to get that Jewish big shot from the Howard
Stern show to produce a "Dating Game 2021" show. It would have Meade,Miz and eesh for contestants. I don't know who the girl or guy doing the selection be. Maybe Liberace former squeeze Scott Thurston. A big ratings no doubts

Posted by: Little Kid Meade ()
Date: March 26, 2021 08:53PM

It's sounds like a little kid talking about an adult subject.

Posted by: cringeworthy ()
Date: March 26, 2021 10:34PM

I had an interview with mr shuli eggar- he's a JEW.... blahblahblah

Posted by: be realistic ()
Date: March 26, 2021 10:53PM

Household Planning 101 Wrote:
> Why not just adopt children? Then he won't have
> to worry about that unsavory baby making mess? Or
> why not pay a stud fee to a gigolo, similar to how
> it's done with the horses? They will need a nanny
> and paid tutors for homeschooling. Meade does not
> want to cook and clean, so they will need a maid
> and cook, possibly in a combined role.
>
> Who is going to muck out the horse stable? If
> Meade is too squeamish to change a diaper, he
> isn't going to be up to dealing with any
> horseshit. They will need a paid staff to care
> for the horses.
>
> Apparently Meade knows how to drive a car, so he
> won't need a driver which is good because the
> household staff head count is already be up around
> 5-6 before they even hire the gardener and
> handyman.
>
> The big question is will Meade hire illegals or
> will he sponsor green cards for his staff?

They would not allow him to adopt till he gets a full time job and acts a little responsible

Posted by: be realistic ()
Date: March 26, 2021 10:53PM

Household Planning 101 Wrote:
> Why not just adopt children? Then he won't have
> to worry about that unsavory baby making mess? Or
> why not pay a stud fee to a gigolo, similar to how
> it's done with the horses? They will need a nanny
> and paid tutors for homeschooling. Meade does not
> want to cook and clean, so they will need a maid
> and cook, possibly in a combined role.
>
> Who is going to muck out the horse stable? If
> Meade is too squeamish to change a diaper, he
> isn't going to be up to dealing with any
> horseshit. They will need a paid staff to care
> for the horses.
>
> Apparently Meade knows how to drive a car, so he
> won't need a driver which is good because the
> household staff head count is already be up around
> 5-6 before they even hire the gardener and
> handyman.
>
> The big question is will Meade hire illegals or
> will he sponsor green cards for his staff?

They would not allow him to adopt till he gets a full time job and acts a little responsible

Posted by: Proud of Him ()
Date: March 26, 2021 10:56PM

And the lucky lady!

Posted by: he'll save money too ()
Date: March 26, 2021 11:08PM

He'll do his own DJ music and perform live. That's the real reason he wants to get hitched.

Posted by: Beetlejuice ()
Date: March 26, 2021 11:20PM

Holy Shit

Posted by: That's too bad... ()
Date: March 26, 2021 11:25PM

Proud of Him Wrote:
> And the lucky lady!

The first question Meade will get asked when he tells people he is engaged:

"What is wrong with her?"

Posted by: the distorted view butt pirate ()
Date: March 27, 2021 06:03PM

Has anyone alerted the distorted view butt pirate to the existence of this vlog?

Posted by: Look at it this way. ()
Date: March 28, 2021 10:50AM

the distorted view butt pirate Wrote:
> Has anyone alerted the distorted view butt pirate
> to the existence of this vlog?

Meade has had an influx of new viewers. He even had a dozen live viewers at one point during his last livestream! Most of them seem to from 'distorted view'. I used to think that the Jizz Monkey, Tim, owes Meade for using his content to make money. But considering how much publicity Meade gets from there, Meade should be paying him.

Posted by: The Haufe fortune ()
Date: March 28, 2021 10:53AM

Isn't Meade going to inherit semi-serious money at some point?

Posted by: Reverse Mortgage ()
Date: March 28, 2021 10:57AM

The Haufe fortune Wrote:
> Isn't Meade going to inherit semi-serious money at
> some point?

Meade has said his father has a reverse mortgage with $200,000 left in equity.
No one can be that dumb to get a reverse mortgage if there are a slew of other assets. Splitting it 5 ways, Meade might be able to float a year or so on what he is getting from his inheritance. Of course, the longer his father lives the smaller it gets.

Posted by: Bill Shiphr ()
Date: March 29, 2021 03:11AM

This problem could've been avoided if he had the right person with him. This is why we need to be pickier with who we are dating. Right now Tinder is not the best place to start dating. You can check out this Manchester dating sites list to read the reviews about them and maybe you will end up liking some of them.

Posted by: Mama's boy ()
Date: March 29, 2021 05:25PM

It's no surprise
Attachments:
PhotoFunia-1617042131.jpg

Posted by: Meade as the Artful Dodger ()
Date: March 29, 2021 05:45PM

Meade needs to do two things: 1. Get involved with Super Shows, plays and community theatre projects to demonstrate his acting talents. 2. Do a rendition of the song "Rawhide" on his TV show.

Posted by: Meade-waste of a human life ()
Date: March 30, 2021 02:53PM

Meade as the Artful Dodger Wrote:
> Meade needs to do two things: 1. Get involved
> with Super Shows, plays and community theatre
> projects to demonstrate his acting talents. 2.
> Do a rendition of the song "Rawhide" on his TV
> show.

The only thing Meade has 'artfully dodged' are adult responsibilities.
Attachments:
download (42).gif

Posted by: Meade does imitations ()
Date: March 30, 2021 03:45PM

In the above picture he is imitating a Goldfish looking out his bowl. He also does cows and reindeer and Indians, and cowboys, and Jewish Orthodox family members.

Posted by: disappointed in distorted view ()
Date: March 30, 2021 07:02PM

thought the guy would have covered this

Posted by: Unless Meade gets New Material ()
Date: March 30, 2021 07:16PM

disappointed in distorted view Wrote:
> thought the guy would have covered this

He's pretty much gone the way of Galligher and Sinbad and Carrottop.

Posted by: Government Cheese Meade ()
Date: March 30, 2021 08:21PM

Unless Meade gets New Material Wrote:
> disappointed in distorted view Wrote:
> -----
> > thought the guy would have covered this
>
>
> He's pretty much gone the way of Galligher and
> Sinbad and Carrottop.
Though the Distorted View people did triple Meade's audience, they will move on soon. They have that same fascination with Meade that the hipsters did a dozen years ago. They latch on to him to laugh and if Meade doesn't incorporate something new into his act, they move on to a new person to ridicule and laugh at.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.