HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Was The Superbowl Targeting Only Niggers, Weak Minded People, Democrats And Haters Of America (yes, I mentioned Democrats twice!)?
Posted by: UnSuperBowl Of Superbowls ()
Date: February 08, 2021 08:15AM

I guess Budweiser and Coca-Cola were smart to back out this year. I guess they don't want to be considered part of the WOKE culture that alienates half of their customers.

Fuck the Superbowl, the advertisers and YOU!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Was The Superbowl Targeting Only Niggers, Weak Minded People, Democrats And Haters Of America (yes, I mentioned Democrats twice!)?
Posted by: You mentions them 3 or 4 times ()
Date: February 08, 2021 08:16AM

juss sayin'

Re: Was The Superbowl Targeting Only Niggers, Weak Minded People, Democrats And Haters Of America (yes, I mentioned Democrats twice!)?
Posted by: No, Libturds. ()
Date: February 08, 2021 08:17AM

You morons are more triggerd about the Superbowl than you have been about anything else!

I'd say the targeting was accurate!

Posted by: Libs hate Americans. ()
Date: February 08, 2021 08:18AM

Lots of commercials in poor taste and all around depressing. Libs destroy everything. Now Jeep hates Americans. Don't think that's going to go well for them.

Posted by: Bruce Cumstain ()
Date: February 08, 2021 08:21AM

Hey, little girl, is your daddy home?
Come with me and I'll give you my bone!
Uh huh, I got a bad desire!
Oh, oh, oh I'm on fire!

Posted by: Demented ass clown Biden ()
Date: February 08, 2021 08:26AM

Bruce Cumstain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey, little girl, is your daddy home?
> Come with me and I'll give you my bone!
> Uh huh, I got a bad desire!
> Oh, oh, oh I'm on fire!

I'm old Pedo Joe and I approve this message!

Posted by: observer of the shit ()
Date: February 08, 2021 11:09AM

The super bowl had a good run but like so many other things the libtards and niggers have ruined it.

Posted by: ASLKT ()
Date: February 09, 2021 06:26AM

d

Posted by: I hafta hafta agree! ()
Date: February 09, 2021 07:14AM

It's reverse racism on display. Every commercial, every performance, every everything seems to have to have black people in it being promoted, like they are something special.

Another great example of this is McDonalds. Their commercials show 100% black actors. Why is that?

Posted by: serious answer ()
Date: February 09, 2021 08:02AM

I hafta hafta agree! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's reverse racism on display. Every commercial,
> every performance, every everything seems to have
> to have black people in it being promoted, like
> they are something special.
>
> Another great example of this is McDonalds. Their
> commercials show 100% black actors. Why is that?

It's because the media is a bunch of libtards and this is what they have demanded. Any commercial or show that doesn't feature a nigger prominently is deemed racist and you risk being cancelled.

At the end of the day, ad pricing will go way down because the public isn't going to buy this shit. Even libtards know all about the blacks and having a nog neurosurgeon educating some dumb white guy on ad after ad after ad starts to look like fiction very quickly. And if it's fiction then we can't trust that product you are pushing.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.