HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Covfefe is a truth speaker. He who goes weary of hearing the truth is either: 1) a truth averse terrorist, 2) afflicted with ADHD, or, 3) a wee little shit-fer-brains. Carry on Covfefe!!!
Posted by: Coca-Cola Covfefe ()
Date: January 19, 2021 08:34PM

If I don't take a trump soon, I'm gonna Trump my pants!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Covfefe is a truth speaker. He who goes weary of hearing the truth is either: 1) a truth averse terrorist, 2) afflicted with ADHD, or, 3) a wee little shit-fer-brains. Carry on Covfefe!!!
Posted by: my trumptard neighbor ()
Date: January 19, 2021 09:35PM

my trumptard neighbor is ADHD

Re: Covfefe is a truth speaker. He who goes weary of hearing the truth is either: 1) a truth averse terrorist, 2) afflicted with ADHD, or, 3) a wee little shit-fer-brains. Carry on Covfefe!!!
Posted by: Anti-Fascist ()
Date: January 19, 2021 09:39PM

It's funny how the only people who complain about covfefe is trumptard domestic terrorists.

Posted by: Opinion #2 ()
Date: January 19, 2021 09:39PM

I think many of them are "wee little shit-fer-brains".

Posted by: very funny ()
Date: January 19, 2021 09:42PM

Anti-Fascist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's funny how the only people who complain about
> covfefe is trumptard domestic terrorists.

And these forums have been deluged by their ongoing whines, accusations and tall tales

Posted by: Fair Deal ()
Date: January 19, 2021 10:01PM

Alexandria Ocasío-Cortez is working on a bill to make it illegal to support domestic terrorism. Everyone who voted for Trump will be on the list. They will get a fair trial and chance to denounce Trump and his supporters and apologize for their racist past.

Posted by: Huh. How bout dat? ()
Date: January 19, 2021 10:07PM

Trump supporters live in denial

Posted by: You’re an AOC cuck ()
Date: January 19, 2021 11:05PM

Fair Deal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Alexandria Ocasío-Cortez is working on a bill to
> make it illegal to support domestic terrorism.
> Everyone who voted for Trump will be on the list.
> They will get a fair trial and chance to denounce
> Trump and his supporters and apologize for their
> racist past.

Suck me

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.