HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Sharon Kay Moreno loses security clearance over participating in insurrection
Posted by: Courthouse News Channel ()
Date: January 12, 2021 02:19AM

Actions have consequences, and you cannot hold a security clearance if you participate in a plot to overthrow the Federal government.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sharon Kay Moreno loses security clearance over participating in insurrection
Posted by: Who ()
Date: January 12, 2021 02:24AM

Never heard of him

Re: Sharon Kay Moreno loses security clearance over participating in insurrection
Posted by: Sharon doesn't have a clearance ()
Date: January 12, 2021 12:06PM

Sharon Kay Moreno has not had a clearance for years.

Security clearances require a re-investigation every 5 years or so. With the crimes she has committed since 2014, Sharon Moreno would never pass another investigation and she knows it. She has not worked at her nro job for a couple years.

When Sharon released the confidential forensic report which was under a non-disclosure agreement, she raised questions about her trustworthiness which would disqualify her from access to classified information.

Sharon Moreno also violated the rules of this Web site and was banned from using it yet continued. That behavior shows Sharon can not be trusted to follow the rules of use for information systems.

Sharon Moreno instructed David Trinnes to send a fraudulent bill to Monique Wells in an attempt to obtain money under false pretenses. That is a crime of moral turpitude and would disqualify her from holding a clearance.

Sharon Moreno has continued to make false statements to the police and libelous statements about eesh using her registered name in the comments of news sites.

Posted by: Still stuck in the past I see... ()
Date: January 12, 2021 01:31PM

Nobody cares about any of this

Posted by: Miz is obsessed ()
Date: January 12, 2021 01:57PM

Still stuck in the past I see... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nobody cares about any of this

Except you William. You post about eesh practically every day you aren't in the nut-hut. A simple forum search reveals you have made at least 5 posts about eesh in just the past 3 days. It's obvious you are incurably obsessed with your unrequited love interest eesh. It's a save bet that won't change until the end of your days -- which can't come soon enough.

Posted by: Seeing william moreno everywhere ()
Date: January 12, 2021 02:46PM

Who said anything about eesh? You mentioned him..guilty conscience much?

So, is "william" right here with us right now...

....or just in your head..?

Posted by: Hi William. ()
Date: January 12, 2021 02:48PM

Seeing william moreno everywhere Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who said anything about eesh? You mentioned
> him..guilty conscience much?
>
> So, is "william" right here with us right now...
>
> ....or just in your head..?

You did William. You mentioned eesh at least 5 times in the past 3 days.

Posted by: For one thing, I am not william ()
Date: January 13, 2021 02:27AM

No...I didn't mention eesh anywhere, you did...and I haven't mentioned him anywhere in any amount of days. I said "Nobody cares about this" and you got triggered for some odd reason and spazzed out accusing me of being william saying I was trolling eesh...

You have serious delusions that need professional help to fix.

Posted by: It was the coke bottle ()
Date: January 13, 2021 02:49AM

Cia strictly imbibes rc cola

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.