HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Quantico National Cemetery Miz
Posted by: JBass forgot password2 ()
Date: November 21, 2019 02:33PM

Last goddamn chance Miz. Either say you're sorry for your bullshit or comment with something. I'm here near your dad's grave. This is for Lizzie, Gravis, GordonBLVD, Ferfux, Chuck, washtonlocal, Meade, Harry Tuttle, BTYB, Frisky, Connie, Alias, etc. got 5 dudes drunk on 40's with shovels. Taking bets on the color of the women's panties your dad is wearing under his pants.

First I gotta piss real bad on his dead spot. Then dig the bitch up. Then mount his skull on my dick. 4chan the fuck out of it. No cameras at the cemetery cuz I checked. It only takes 3 hours for us to dig up your dad before day break. No ones been there for years. Fucking head stone is rotting. No flowers just grime. Damn it's cold here. 40 degrees and about to rain. Soft ground. Yup!

This could all be over Miz. Just a simple sorry. All we want. Just sorry. Choice is yours. Otherwise. Richard Moreno's grave might need spray paint cleaner

Don't be stupid my man

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Quantico National Cemetery Miz
Posted by: crickets ()
Date: January 08, 2021 10:41AM

dig away....

Miz is too obsessed with eesh's dead mother to care about his own father.
odds are good that Richard was buried wearing pink lace panties.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.