HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Let me get this straight.... Congress wants to give every American $600 (while billions go to other countries) but Trump was willing to sign a straight bill of $1200 and got turned down
Posted by: January 6th ()
Date: December 22, 2020 11:58AM

This is a disgrace.

Every elected politician who voted for this needs to be defeated.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Let me get this straight.... Congress wants to give every American $600 (while billions go to other countries) but Trump was willing to sign a straight bill of $1200 and got turned down
Posted by: Trump Superspreader COVID Events ()
Date: December 22, 2020 12:14PM

What's a disgrace is Trump holding maskless rallies and infecting THOUSANDS at a SUPER SPREADER EVENTS!

Re: Let me get this straight.... Congress wants to give every American $600 (while billions go to other countries) but Trump was willing to sign a straight bill of $1200 and got turned down
Posted by: Trump’s stimulus package ()
Date: December 22, 2020 12:17PM

Well Trump gave himself a big pat on the back for the 600 dollar checks yesterday, taking full credit for the effort. Heaping that kind of praise upon himself is a clear sign that he was well-satisfied with the package.

But don’t worry, he’s already been defeated.

Posted by: The fartof the deal ()
Date: December 22, 2020 12:20PM

January 6th Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is a disgrace.
>
> Every elected politician who voted for this needs
> to be defeated.

Let me get this straight, Chris Plante says something this morning and you believed he was telling the whole truth?

Posted by: DMBFK ()
Date: December 22, 2020 12:23PM

Posted by: Drain the Trump Swamp! NOW! ()
Date: December 22, 2020 12:23PM

Trump tweeted yesterday for hours saying how he was directly responsible for the $600.

What a crock!

Mean while all Trump's friends are getting paid off in millions and millions.

Posted by: CTTJK ()
Date: December 22, 2020 12:26PM

The fartof the deal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> January 6th Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This is a disgrace.
> >
> > Every elected politician who voted for this
> needs
> > to be defeated.
>
>
> Let me get this straight, Chris Plante says
> something this morning and you believed he was
> telling the whole truth?

Let me get this straight, you listen to cnn and msnbc and you believe
everything they are telling you is the truth?

You do know Chris Plante takes callers, and will put libshits at the front of the line. I don't believe I've heard you call him to prove he's wrong using actual facts.

and it's lunch time Gerry, where are you hiding

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.