HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Single? Want Someone Special For the Hollidays, Maybe Forever?
Posted by: Madame Ovary ()
Date: December 07, 2020 07:18AM

Ha, Loser. I'm not.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Single? Want Someone Special For the Hollidays, Maybe Forever?
Posted by: KGXLX ()
Date: December 07, 2020 11:51AM

I had something like this happen once. I'd broken up w/my GF just before Halloween. I figured I'd spend some time getting over her and get back in the scene after New Year.

Around the beginning of December, I noticed this woman begging at an intersection. It was obvious she'd fallen on hard times from what was once a better situation. I guess about a week before Christmas, I'd pulled into the gas station near there. She was there, begging money from customers and she approached me. I offered her a proposition.

Due to illnesses in the family and other commitments, I was going to be alone at Christmas. I hadn't had any female companionship, either, so I could use a roll in the hay. I'd take her to be tested, take her home, give her something to eat, let her clean herself up and see if I was still interested. She thought it was a pretty good idea. She went and got her bags from the median strip and actually showed me some test results from the welfare clinic. She said she hadn't had any dick in over a year and wouldn't mind one.

So I got her something to eat, took her home, gave her some soap, shampoo and a towel and told her to scrub her ass. I found some makeup old GF had forgotten when she left and some perfume, too. I showed her where the washer and dryer were. I cracked a beer and read the news on the internet while she cleaned her ass up.

The washer was done, so I threw her stuff in the dryer. She came out of the shower and said she was sorry for swiping my bathrobe. She'd put the makeup on and spritzed herself. She was a few years older than me (8, as it turned out, she was 35, but didn't look too bad.

So I told her what was what: she could clean, cook and fuck and stay there as long as she wanted. She said OK.

So it was a pretty good Christmas, after all. She kept a good house and could cook OK. She was a pretty good lay, too. Finally, one day early in March, I came home and she was gone. She left most of her stuff there, but, I could tell she wasn't coming back. It was probably for the best, since I was getting interested in another woman who turned out to be my wife.

I saw her about a year and a half later. She was working at a Starbuck's. She said she'd just had enough of it and she went back out on the street. Finally, she went to a shelter. She was living there and they got her this job and she was doing OK and pretty happy, she said.

Haven't seen her since.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.