HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
White Men - Black Women more and more every day
Posted by: Sammy ()
Date: July 21, 2014 03:24PM

Hey all - I have been dating a beautiful, smart rich fun loving, yes love sports the Steelers, Pirates and Pitt Football and Basketball and have noticed everwhere we go more and more white men with black women. Maybe it is becasue my eyes are wide open with my girlfriend now but I do not think so - I think this is somehting that is increasing daily - white men like myself are no longer going to ignore black women baecasue we where told black women mothers still had some memory of slavery passed down to them from the greand mlothers and great grandmothers - that was a horrible time - but it is over and gone - poeple are people and there is no reason no to date and marry black women if your a white men today. There was a old commercial - try it you'll like it - I did and I do!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: White Men - Black Women more and more every day
Posted by: Sammy ()
Date: July 21, 2014 03:25PM

What's with the spelling typo's of this blog - they seem to make mistakes by themselves - what a bunch of poop!

Posted by: Race Wont Matter ()
Date: July 21, 2014 03:30PM

A black couple I know have three 20-something daughters and each one is dating a white man.

Race/color is becoming socially irrelevant.

Posted by: mo_whiteys ()
Date: July 21, 2014 03:37PM

More white men chasing black women means less white men available for white and Asian women. Sounds like a great deal for us white guys.

Do some research before dippin your wick:

African Americans make up only 12 percent of the United States of America (USA) population, and yet accounted for over 46 percent of all HIV diagnoses in 2011. It is immediately clear that African Americans are the population group most affected by HIV and AIDS in the USA.

Key statistics - African American HIV epidemic

Between 2008-2011, African Americans accounted for:

64 percent of all HIV infections among women
67 percent of all HIV infections among children below 13 years old
42 percent of all HIV infections among adolescent and adult males
64 percent of all HIV infections among adolescent and adult females.

The estimated lifetime risk of becoming infected with HIV is 1 in 16 for African American men, and 1 in 32 for African American women, a far higher risk than for people of other ethnic backgrounds or races. The rate (per 100,000 population) of new HIV infections is 8 times larger among the African American community, than that among white people, based on population size.

Posted by: CH3NO2 ()
Date: July 21, 2014 03:58PM

Que the guy posting all the black bitches sucking white cocks pictures

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.